Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Online Content Creator/editor/reporter Wanted For An Online Media - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Content Creator/editor/reporter Wanted For An Online Media (474 Views)

A Good Content Writer Needed For An Online Media Company / Social & Online Media Officer / Online Media Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Content Creator/editor/reporter Wanted For An Online Media by jeeka321: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2020

Job Level
Executive level

[b]Minimum Qualification
[/b]Diploma

Job Summary
We are seeking content/creator/reporter to manage and update our site daily @ nametalkam.com
Job Description
The role

manages and update https://nametalkam.com daily with the latest news and happenings in Nigeria.
Write a clean acceptable articles or reports professionally acceptable to the standard.
Confirm sources and update our site with only reliable news/sources.
Polish our sites with the reports/articles/news of happenings around your domain and Nigeria at large.

Good to have

A personal computer you can use for updating and managing our site
Access to internet.
A camera(optional) to capture and report local news where possible.
Decency and ability to digest news with and unbiased mind.
Relevant and verifiable experience in this field.

Interested ? Please email us at admin@nametalkam.com
Re: Online Content Creator/editor/reporter Wanted For An Online Media by Capnd143(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
jeeka321:

Job Level
Executive level

[b]Minimum Qualification
[/b]Diploma

Job Summary
We are seeking content/creator/reporter to manage and update our site daily @ nametalkam.com
Job Description
The role

manages and update https://nametalkam.com daily with the latest news and happenings in Nigeria.
Write a clean acceptable articles or reports professionally acceptable to the standard.
Confirm sources and update our site with only reliable news/sources.
Polish our sites with the reports/articles/news of happenings around your domain and Nigeria at large.

Good to have

A personal computer you can use for updating and managing our site
Access to internet.
A camera(optional) to capture and report local news where possible.
Decency and ability to digest news with and unbiased mind.
Relevant and verifiable experience in this field.

Interested ? Please email us at admin@nametalkam.com
your site is not opening
Re: Online Content Creator/editor/reporter Wanted For An Online Media by jeeka321: 2:02am On Jun 12, 2020
Please what error do you see from your end ?
A screen shot will be appreciated and you will be rewarded for the effort smiley
Capnd143:
your site is not opening
Re: Online Content Creator/editor/reporter Wanted For An Online Media by Capnd143(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2020
jeeka321:
Please what error do you see from your end ?
A screen shot will be appreciated and you will be rewarded for the effort smiley

This site can’t provide a secure connection
nametalkam.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Re: Online Content Creator/editor/reporter Wanted For An Online Media by jeeka321: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Please try again . How about now ?
Capnd143:

This site can’t provide a secure connection
nametalkam.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Re: Online Content Creator/editor/reporter Wanted For An Online Media by Capnd143(m): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
jeeka321:
Please try again . How about now ?
okay... Seems resolved now.. Can now access it

So, back to business, is your offer still available ?

My WhatsApp Number:

Re: Online Content Creator/editor/reporter Wanted For An Online Media by jeeka321: 4:30am On Jun 13, 2020
Reach out to us in the email mentioned with a CV if you have one or just a detailed description about yourself. Tell us why why and how you can make provide great reliable contents for the site. etc.
Capnd143:
okay... Seems resolved now.. Can now access it

So, back to business, is your offer still available ?

My WhatsApp Number:

Re: Online Content Creator/editor/reporter Wanted For An Online Media by magodoro: 7:02am On Jul 20, 2020
jeeka321:
Reach out to us in the email mentioned with a CV if you have one or just a detailed description about yourself. Tell us why why and how you can make provide great reliable contents for the site. etc.
SCAMMER ALERT!!!

Beware of hiring the moniker Capnd143 for any job. He's a scammer.

He wrote articles for me for some time until I mistakenly overpaid him. He was supposed to deliver articles with the excess fee, but he refused and absconded with my N10,000.

This guy specializes in using "promise and fail" scam technique. Since April 2019 when he scammed me, he has been promising to deliver the articles or refund my money. This is July 2020 (over a year now) but he has neither refunded nor delivered the articles. In fact, he later blocked my number.

He's a dedicated scammer with multiple accounts on various platforms. Here are some of his details I was able to to dig out.

Name: Timothy Maxwell Akpan

Facebook
Main account: https://m.facebook.com/timothymaxwell149
Alternate account: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012296178545

Email Address
Main: articles149@gmail.com
Alternate: algonet149@gmail.com
(Did you also notice his love for the figures 419? Lolz)

WhatsApp
Main: 09029411839
Alternate: 07059034987

Nairaland
Main: Capnd143
Alternate: Bluemosquito

Bank Account
Name: Timothy Maxwell Akpan
Number: 0738882569
Bank: Access Bank

Beware!!! Timothy Akpan Maxwell Capnd143 / Bluemosquito is a scammer. Attached is his picture for recognition.

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Engineering Codes And Standards - Over 3000. / Closed / Help I Am Dying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.