Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Buying Cars From Auction Sites In The U.S - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buying Cars From Auction Sites In The U.S (1225 Views)

Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? / Have You Noticed People Are No More Buying Cars / How Can I Buy From Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Cars From Auction Sites In The U.S by pete3000: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2020
I want to buy cars from the u.s using copart, iaai or auction export.
Which of these sites is good to get a decent car?
How will I bid for the cars?
Re: Buying Cars From Auction Sites In The U.S by iTroll: 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
a mathematical handshake between the Donover issue and Roentgen problem is required. Biden has tried with Trump and failed
Re: Buying Cars From Auction Sites In The U.S by azpekuliar: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Buying Cars From Auction Sites In The U.S by pete3000: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Buying Cars From Auction Sites In The U.S by Export1: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
pete3000:

I want to buy cars from the u.s using copart, iaai or auction export.
Which of these sites is good to get a decent car?
How will I bid for the cars?

Hello Sir,

Auction Export can offer you assistance in purchasing cars from North America providing full range of services: brokering, search through the market, paperwork, worldwide shipping. We have access to entire inventory of North America and you don't need to have dealer license to buy with us. Our support team will be happy to guide you through the process and assist you with all questions that you might have.

You can follow this easy steps to buy the car with Auction Export:

1. You should start with initial registration with our platform (to get access to prices, all cars and basic services) >>> https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register

2. Select the car from our inventory >>> https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory
If you like any car from our inventory just send me its link or LOT number so I could assist you with the buying process.

3. To make a bid or to use BUY NOW option you have to place initial deposit and upload your ID, so we could reserve a vehicle from the seller for you. Minimum deposit is 10% from the BUY NOW / maximum bid amount and it must be not less than $400.

4. After you place a deposit, you will be assigned to your personal sales agent, who will assist you with all questions, related with closing deals, calculations, search and bidding on your behalf. If you have no experience in auctions, we will be more than happy to guide you.

5. Auction Export provides full assistance with the shipping process to the destination port in your country. Shipping takes approximately 45-60 days (around 2 months).

6. The last step is clearance at the destination port. We will send you the documents for the purchased car. You will get this package around in 5-7 days before a car's arrival. You will be responsible for customs clearance at destination.

Don’t hesitate to reach me back for further assistance.

Regards
---
Kate Hall
Customer Support Representative
Email: cservice@auctionexport.com
Phone: +1 416.900.3303
Skype ID: live:.cid.57d1794ca37e1c4d

(1) (Reply)

Radautoworks / Check Out This My Friend C280 (2006) For Just 1.6M / Volkswagen Golf 3 Joker Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.