Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily (44507 Views)

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Dagrace01(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
I won't be selfish enough to agree with this cos I have to think of the pains of others.
But in my own area o, we enjoy more than 18hours of electricity daily.
But if this doesn't go round the whole country then I won't give the government pass mark.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by henrijin: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
It's like insanity is setting small small in this one brain. Which power
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by blackjack21(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
JAMO84:
I can confirm that this is true in Borno and Yobe. Sometimes, it's twenty four hours straight.

If you don't live in any of those two states, please don't quote me with your miserable ignorance. I have zero tolerance for wailers tonight.

I AM DONE TALKING

I spent my whole Ramadan in Yobe, now I'm living in Kano, the service is fantastic. here in Kano a transformer blew, it was fixed in less than 24hr. and it is not even in central Kano.
everything you said us true.
I came to the North to live out this pandemic period now I'm thinking of starting a business here. I may never go back to live Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Demayor2019: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Please just continue. We are all ears �
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by blackjack21(m): 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dagrace01:
I won't be selfish enough to agree with this cos I have to think of the pains of others.
But in my own area o, we enjoy more than 18hours of electricity daily.
But if this doesn't go round the whole country then I won't give the government pass mark.

Yeah. every Nigerian deserve this.
where is your location?
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by crestdevelopers: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Make una no mind am, the problem be say when him small, na Night school him attend so the thing now dey affect am.

Wetin him be wan talk be say we don dey get 18 - 24 hours of blackout.

Make una no mind am

Na from small e start.

Kpele
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Joguns(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
You are a liar and you are so annoying. Relocate to Akure then and come enjoy that 24hrs power supply. Blatant liars.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Favoritedealer: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
God will punish him
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by JoshEnigma(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
18 to 24hrs power supply? assorted thunder available. which kind thunder u want?
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by wildikeman(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
HAUSA AND FULANI PEOPLE HAVE DESTROYED WHAT IS LEFT OF NIGERIA AND HAVE BEEN DOING SO SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THIS COUNTRY... TOO BAD.. FAILED STATE
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by JAMO84: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
blackjack21:

I spent my whole Ramadan in Yobe, now I'm living in Kano, the service is fantastic. here in Kano a transformer blew, it was fixed in less than 24hr. and it is not even in central Kano.
I came to the North to live out this pandemic period now I'm thinking of starting a business here. I may never go back to live Lagos.
Thank you my brother, we always tell them that things are improving gradually, but the PDP Robots will never believe!!!

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by therajah: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
The guy is not lying! He is not saying each house has light for 18 hours. He said they generate light for 18hrs minimum. that means some will have for 10mins in a day. Some none, some 1hr, some areas 4hrs.. cummulative 18hrs throughout the country..

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Wilsonbet1991(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Make I no go curse anybody here.
The improved power supply for where? Here (PH, Rumukwurusi, Pipeline axis) we used to get light but through out this lockdown, no way.

In fact thunder fasten ur belt very well
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by 775chris(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
HE IS A VERY STUPID MAN
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by dododawa1: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thanks God,not coming out from AFONJA person mouth but IPOB
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Igbunu4: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
God will punish you and your generation for ever. Here in Abia state for the past 3 months, I have not seen light for more than 2 hours
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by andyanders: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
This minister must be mentally unstable. Where is the electricity? I, buy fuel every day. God purnish him with his team.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Memberclub(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ikorodu has up to 18 hours I won't lie

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Samadict(f): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Which Nigeria? Lies, lies and more lies.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Agugbadin: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
FAT LIES
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Rick9(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
I DOUBT IF NIGERIA EMBASSY IN THE US HAVE LIGHT.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Mentcee(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
SLAP44:
At least he is better than Jonathan, there was no light in Nigeria all 6 years Jonathan ruled grin

Hopeless talk
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Ruggedpen: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
SLAP44:
At least he is better than Jonathan, there was no light in Nigeria all 6 years Jonathan ruled grin
may ur life be like Nigeria power supply
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by jude79(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
SLAP44:

I have had light for more than 2 weeks non stop now.

My soup and stew are all blocked in ice, I have been beg found in them to take my light so I can free the bottles of beer frozen in my fridge grin grin

(Let's lie today to please zone bees)
Stop lying if everything in your fridge is blocked then kindly "off" the fridge.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by andyanders: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
blackjack21:

This government is for the northerners and other Nigerians from the south shouldn't expect anything good from this government.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by rejoice4eva(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Shameless liars
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by kofomii: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
This man should be sacked immediately for this lie.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by andyanders: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
therajah:
The guy is not lying! He is not saying each house has light for 18 hours. He said they generate light for 18hrs minimum. that means some will have for 10mins in a day. Some none, some 1hr, some areas 4hrs.. cummulative 18hrs throughout the country..

You must be right. In the south, we all share 18 hrs in total. Some might get an hr in one month.
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by ayodeji4000(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
see the real HATE SPEECH
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by aniblue(m): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thunder fire that your mouth,
Which light? Yet you're using Mantrac caterpillar generators in your offices and home
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by Emeguy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Buhari try for light sha. Unless your area transformer is spoilt or your distribution company is terrible like Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) or Bendel Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC). People under them complain allot
.. Why the lies now..how? My area still sharing formula is as follows under non rain condition... 9am -12NOON, 6PM-9PM, 3AM-6AM, I CALL TGEIR CUSTOMER CARE LINE...SOMETIMES TO LAY COMPLAIN OF POWER NOT BEEN SUPPLIED, AND U 30 MINUTE TO The sheduled time... Then tge restore power... What would call such a case
Re: Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily by elvisco10(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
SLAP44:
u re foolish man

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant / Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.