Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. (68406 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by IME1: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
How can ones aspirations be to be a baby mama, baby papa and irresponsible partner

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Salako01(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Please oblige him. Not everyone can handle the entanglement called marriage. Marriage still, is a beautiful thing though. When you get it right. This is only for the few who get it right grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
You keeps getting on his nerves, he's not coming home to see you. Your getting comfortable so he doesn't need you.

You keep calling I'ma keep if ignoring bi$ch I'm single
Just come around then we might j@) you know I share everything with my people ����
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Inteltower: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
my dear quit that relationship. he will someday settle down & it wouldn't be with you. that's the story of Baby mamas. the wife is Queen. baby mamas are just sexual gratifying objects & baby factory.

you have been warned

23 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by AuntRose(f): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Lose your good man?

In all honesty, he's not as good as you make him out to be.

No responsible person will opt in for babymamaism.

So paddle your boat elsewhere.

Current generation are so scared of commitment. They want all the goodies of a thing but not the baggage that comes with it
There's always a cowardice part in a man, it just needs to be activated for you to see.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by ArticleBeast: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Boredasf:
So you want him to sacrifice his freedom by marrying you abi
Abeg shift!!!

That young man is wise for not wifeing you up.
Marriage benefits Women not men.

I sincerely hope more men adopt this philosophy.
You women don't deserve marriage.
Any man that decides to marry any woman in this 21st century should know that he is doing her a HUGE favor!
That means your sisters and daughters do not deserve marriage.

Watch him get angry

13 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by intruder15(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Johnnico1:
You don't want to be a baby mama and at the same time, you don't want to lose your man undecided

You really don't know what you want. You're indecisive.

Wisdom is profitable only to the wise. You're 26 years of age. Tick tock

Tick tock kor. When no be bomb.

Absolute balderdash.

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by clems88(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
grin I'm presently facing same thing. Will be doing my intro soon. Dunno why I'm kinda scared of marriages undecided especially when I read what married folks post daily on NL , my lover go just drop sad

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
shawnfamous:
I would suggest u become the baby mama that he craves for.. and stop crying over it.

Since u people don't have sense to think about what u want for ur lives.. I will keep on giving you mumu responses.

Must you people come with insults on all that? You can avoid saying a thing if you really have nothing to say.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Lexusgs430: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
Hello everyone. This account is created for this .

This issue has been bothering me a lot and I am very confused on what to do.

We have been together for more than 2 years now and we hardly have issues, infact we are a perfect match or so I thought.

I am 26 while he is 35, we both working and I never disturb him for money, I take care of all my needs myself. He is very calm and peaceful, doesn't hit me and I really admire him a lot. I on the other hand is also good, hardworking, not materialistic and all that makes a good woman.

So after thinking of our relationship thoroughly some weeks ago, I realised that there is really nothing stopping us from getting married this year or next. I decided to hear what he has to say because he never talked about us being or getting married. I also noticed that whenever he sees or hears about bad marriages he felt lucky he is not in yet. This always makes me feel bad because I know myself. I also wasn't a fan of marriage before I met him because of so many bad men out there, but everything changed when I met my guy, he is what I want. The very first day we met, the first thought that came to my mind was 'this is my him' I don't know why I had that thought being our first time meeting.

Anyways, few weeks ago I decided to ask him what his plans are. Are we in on a long thing or not? I got the shock of my life when he made me understand that he doesn't want to be tied forever, he loves his space and the way nobody disturbs him. That he only wants a baby mama, he wants me to be the mother his kids but not in marriage. I was mad and I cried for days. He was even sounding like nothing is wrong with being a baby mama, maybe not but I just can't.

Well, I made him understand that I can't be a baby mama and it will also be hard for me to move on with another person. I've bonded so well with him and all that. And I also hate jumping from one man to another. I told him to talk to people who are in successful marriages and stop looking at the bad ones. Today when we were talking I asked him about it and he is still maintaining his stand on the mama.

I don't want to give birth to kids that have 2 homes, I grew up like that(it took me lots of self discipline not to become useless) and wouldn't want that kind of life for my kids, I want them to grow with their parents in ONE house. At the same time, I don't want to lose my good man and relationship.

I need your opinions please.

Relationship has lasted too long....... In 2 years, you could not find your way to the registry?

He is turning left, you are turning right...... Hausa would say..... Baa hanya........ cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Galactico4ever(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Psych412:
another matter on board
Your picture sha.ISI GI EBUKA! or is it your camera?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Confusedgirl869:
Hello everyone. This account is created for this .

This issue has been bothering me a lot and I am very confused on what to do.

We have been together for more than 2 years now and we hardly have issues, infact we are a perfect match or so I thought.

I am 26 while he is 35, we both working and I never disturb him for money, I take care of all my needs myself. He is very calm and peaceful, doesn't hit me and I really admire him a lot. I on the other hand is also good, hardworking, not materialistic and all that makes a good woman.

So after thinking of our relationship thoroughly some weeks ago, I realised that there is really nothing stopping us from getting married this year or next. I decided to hear what he has to say because he never talked about us being or getting married. I also noticed that whenever he sees or hears about bad marriages he felt lucky he is not in yet. This always makes me feel bad because I know myself. I also wasn't a fan of marriage before I met him because of so many bad men out there, but everything changed when I met my guy, he is what I want. The very first day we met, the first thought that came to my mind was 'this is my him' I don't know why I had that thought being our first time meeting.

Anyways, few weeks ago I decided to ask him what his plans are. Are we in on a long thing or not? I got the shock of my life when he made me understand that he doesn't want to be tied forever, he loves his space and the way nobody disturbs him. That he only wants a baby mama, he wants me to be the mother his kids but not in marriage. I was mad and I cried for days. He was even sounding like nothing is wrong with being a baby mama, maybe not but I just can't.

Well, I made him understand that I can't be a baby mama and it will also be hard for me to move on with another person. I've bonded so well with him and all that. And I also hate jumping from one man to another. I told him to talk to people who are in successful marriages and stop looking at the bad ones. Today when we were talking I asked him about it and he is still maintaining his stand on the mama.

I don't want to give birth to kids that have 2 homes, I grew up like that(it took me lots of self discipline not to become useless) and wouldn't want that kind of life for my kids, I want them to grow with their parents in ONE house. At the same time, I don't want to lose my good man and relationship.

I need your opinions please.

He is a wise man.... Very wise.... Thank God

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
baby mama knocking......

he has told u the plain truth

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by brain54(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Psych412:
another matter on board
I like u.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Boss13: 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
vickydankal:
I wonder why you are still with him. He claims to love you but not enough to kill his fears and marry you. Sweet sister , your boy friend is afraid of one thing and it is called “commitment and responsibility “. Leave him as soon as you can and wait for the right man to come. Any baby daddy is free to mingle with as many women as he wants besides no vow or laws binding him to you. He wants to eat his cake and still have it.

Marriage is not love. This is the confusion women have and when they are married they turn out to be witches. I advise all young men to have a prenup before marriage. List out all the expectations you want from your woman throughout the marriage. As well as the repercussions if she fails to fulfill her obligations and also what she is entitled to in the event of a breakdown of marriage.

Men - don't allow these women manipulate you. You are the buyer of the product and they are the market. If you don't put a ring, she can never get married. I never knew all these before I got married. Trust me, these smiling women will change when you sign the papers. However, if you have set the stage, you still maintain control.

Also, you don't have to be wealthy to have a prenup.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Fortissimo502: 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Fake stories.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by goodman5(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
This is 2020 ma,am marriage is overrated,.m

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Kk
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Vivonose: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Men are the most straight forward gender
He said he doesn't want to marry u,what else do u want the poor guy to do again?
Either be his baby mama or leave the relationship

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dicktion:
Naija men are now afraid of Naija ladies cheesy hence, the fear for marriage

Imagine someone unknowingly and unfortunately gets tied forever to a lady like millenniumlady or sweetcunt97 undecided
Even your village people will pray for your soul embarassed

Chai...... Very set of useless ladies

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by mrpaedo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Boredasf:
Abeg shift!!!

Any man that decides to marry any woman in this 21st century should know that he is doing her a HUGE favor!
There are many things people don't tell men in our Nigerian society. If men knew these things, they would NEVER marry the way they currently do.

They don't want men to know that men have all the bargaining chips in the marriage deal. Yes, marriage is a deal and not a love thing.
Men increase in value (in the eyes of women) over time while women decrease in value (in the eyes of men) over time. Women know this and don't want u to be aware of it. If you become self aware, you will avoid women until you realize your value. Note that it takes time and investment to be valuable. Women want marriage with a valuable man but they don't care that marriage to a man who isn't realized yet, makes the realization for him HARDER. This is what happens generally and there are exceptions.
Men don't age as badly as women. We actually become more good looking as we mature. We will attract younger and hotter women at out prime. Which married woman wants this?? None. They don't want you to know earlier in life that if u take ur time and build yourself, you can have your pick of ladies
Men are being socialized to pedestalise pusssy. You were made to believe that without pusssy, you are not a man. Women generally overestimate their sexual value.Something that depreciates like a falling stock price. Women THROW pusssy men!! At valuable attractive men who DON'T need pussy.
Family and children they say. Lineage continuation they cry.Listen,
When you die, none of this matters. God will not ask u if u got married or how many kids u had. He will ask you to give account of all your Bleep ups. He will ask you if u did his will. He will ask u if u obeyed him. Jesus, your example didn't marry nor have kids, but he is the FIRST of the FIRSTS. My point is, men should use their super computer of a brain and think critically.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by LedRock: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Smart guy, Confused869 you better accept his request before he finds another girl grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by AntiWailer: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lol
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by TruthSpeaker: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
He at least told you the truth which is better than just giving you false hope and wasting your precious time. For guys having baby mamas makes more sense. The society pressure for marriage is always way higher for women that for men.

16 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by babyfaceafrica: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Fake story to gather traffic... Sheo
Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by woodsbeatrice30: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Who wants to do a bet on whether or not this topic will make fp?
As for the topic and op.
I know it's most likely to gain traffic,but they're probably other girls in similar situation here.

I'm not an elder,I'm still learning.
But I cannot stay with any guy that sees me as just a baby mama at that your age,and with the length of time you guys dated.

How many years?Just 2years his length of marriage?see her yansh..she don see big boy wan marry am by force Ole... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Starhearts: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
U re a bad fellow
Y re u disturbing him

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Tbasicme: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Lose your good man?

In all honesty, he's not as good as you make him out to be.

No responsible person will opt in for babymamaism.

So paddle your boat elsewhere.

Current generation are so scared of commitment. They want all the goodies of a thing but not the baggage that comes with it

Well you spoke truth in the bolden text. However it's not the fault of this generation to have been in such predicament. The emotional stress coupled with unemployment has made many youth scared of responsibility today. Only few are 'gainfully" employed and the few have more responsibility to cater for than even the married

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by paix(m): 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
You've already BOXED yourself for him and you CAN'T see the better ones that would like you FOR KEEPS.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by DeHill(m): 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Boredasf:
Abeg shift!!!

you said it all, man. It only benefits ladies, not men.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dicktion:
Naija men are now afraid of Naija ladies cheesy hence, the fear for marriage

Imagine someone unknowingly and unfortunately gets tied forever to a lady like millenniumlady or sweetcunt97 undecided
Even your village people will pray for your soul embarassed
The worse of them is onyi22.
Poco don go relegation now.
Ishilove is a good girl.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. by tydi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Please where is the guy, I've seen my identical twin I have been out in search for decades.. Pls direct him to me don't let him go, na beg I dey beg no be shout!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.