Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case (3693 Views)

Edo Discharges 20 Coronavirus Patients, Records 1 Death / Lagos Confirms 4 COVID-19 Deaths / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by Nemere2020: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
COVID-19 Updates: Osun discharges four patients

...records one new case

The Government of the State of Osun has confirmed the recovery and discharge of four Covid-19 patients from its treatment and Isolation centres in Osogbo and Ile-Ife respectively.

Similarly, it confirmed the discovery of one new case of the disease in the state.

These were contained in a statement released by the State Commissioner for Health, Dr Rafiu Isamotu on Wednesday in Osogbo adding that one those discharged was among the patients taken in last week with severe underlying ailments.

He noted that the story of the recovery of one of the patients with an underlying ailment provides yet another glimmer of hope that being infected with the Covid-19 is not a death sentence.

On the new case recorded, Isamotu disclosed that the patient contracted the virus from a previously confirmed case.

He further revealed that the detection of the additional new case has brought the number of active cases in the state to six as at Wednesday, June 10th, 2020, following the discharge of four patients.

Isamotu said: "we have recorded one new case bringing the number of active cases in the state to six. The patient contracted the virus from a previous confirmed case.

But the good news also is that we also treated and discharged four patients as well."

Isamotu further revealed that out of the 50 cases confirmed in the State since the outbreak of the Virus, the state had successfully treated and discharged 40 patients while four deaths were equally recorded. “As at today, we have recorded a total of 50 confirmed cases out of which 40 patients had been successful treated &subsequently discharged from our facilities, leaving us with six active cases while four deaths were unfortunately recorded", Isamotu dislcosed.

https://twitter.com/StateofOsun/status/1270786685228527617?s=19

Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by NwaNimo1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
The patients leaving.......hell.

[img]https://media./images/283aff618cf7b52605eba42933b5bc35/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by Perfecttouchade: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by freshkpomo(m): 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Can the world just go back to normal please??

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
I won't say anything shocked
Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by esky158(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
coro scam in naji if u known u known .
Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by bayotwice(f): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
I don't understand why it hurts when you bite your tongue by accident and it doesn't hurt when you bite it on purpose. I also don't understand why you're biting your tongue right now.

DO NOT CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by Shezkid01(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Osun state
Currently treating people with malaria not covid 19
For over 70days of the first CV19 case In Osun.. NCDC are yet to test anybody
I reside in dada estate at least they should test like 4 people per polling unit
Scam covid in Osun
Oye Tola should allow us to go back to our normal life please..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by visijo(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
Girls will argue with you for 30 minutes and then be like I am not even going to argue with you.

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by ahmEenu(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
all this and people want school to resume. government should please not open schools now.
Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by 9jayes: 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
ahmEenu:
all this and people want school to resume. government should please not open schools now.

Why
Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by KanwuliaExtra: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Abeg, COVID nor dey reign for Africa again.
Find anoda dissis to take chop government allocation e jorrrr.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by Niceguy4ever: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good for them. Check my topics please
Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by ahmEenu(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
9jayes:

Why
cause tbe cause it's going to increase rapidly. most universities don't even have enough classes. people fight for seats and stuff. how dem go take observe distancing ??
Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Shezkid01:
Osun state
Currently treating people with malaria not covid 19
For over 70days of the first CV19 case In Osun.. NCDC are yet to test anybody
I reside in dada estate at least they should test like 4 people per polling unit
Scam covid in Osun
Oye Tola should allow us to go back to our normal life please..

Scamdemic!

This unique Nigerian version of covid19 has come to stay in Nigeria just like Boko Haram. Governors will be using covid19 ATM to embezzle just as FG is using Boko Haram ATM to embezzle tax payers money. We should continue to expect higher and higher fake figures as the day after day. Governors have found their own ATM too.

My appeal to you our ever corrupt politicians and civil servants is to release us and open up the economy. You are smiling to the bank every day while citizens are dying of avoidable hunger and you are still calling it Corona virus deaths.

Repent or receive terrible judgement too much for you and your family. You can continue to scam us but please remove the unnecessary restrictions.. Plandemic!
Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
ahmEenu:
I don't think you had ever attended ...
Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by ahmEenu(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
DamZik:
I don't think you had ever attended ...
how does what u think affect me keep your thoughts to yourself. who ur papa help
Re: Osun Discharges 4 COVID-19 Patients, Records 1 New Case by sunnydike1(m): 6:22am On Jun 11, 2020
good

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 6 2021 In Nigeria / Consequences Of Masturbation / In need of urgent help pls: eye defect (aftermath of my eye diagnosis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.