Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator (9651 Views)

I Finally Had To Turnoff My Refrigerator / Increased Power Supply: The State Of Things In My Refrigerator (photos deleted) / Brand New Refrigerator Not Cooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator by Enasdan(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good evening everyone, please kindly suggest for someone not having sufficient knowledge in refrigerator but planning to get a good refrigerator of about 130-140 litres, with a budget of #100,000 but a choice between Hisense and Nexus refrigerator which brand do you recommend is preferable in terms of

1. shorter time for the refrigerator to get items inside it cold/freeze/frozen
2. Longer time for items in the refrigerator to get warm/defrost
2. durability and performance
3. Energy saving

Thanks so much in advance for your contributions, recommendations and suggestions especially 1-3, I'II appreciate them
Re: Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator by Holiegrail2: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
Go for either Thermocool or Scanfrost

4 Likes

Re: Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator by Enasdan(m): 3:36am On Jun 11, 2020
Holiegrail2:
Go for either Thermocool or Scanfrost
thanks for your suggestion
Re: Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator by Springz(f): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2020
Go for Nexus

2 Likes

Re: Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator by Esetim(f): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Pls dont buy hisense. You may regret it. Get haier thermocool so as to have rest of mind.
Re: Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator by charzyh2: 11:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Claim 5k naira immediately you sign up as a vendor on spotagood.com as a vendor and fill your account details.

Spotagood is an online food marketplace where anyone can list their products and get real buyers.

Visit: www.spotagood.com today and claim your 5k.

It is simple and easy!!
Re: Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator by Victoraguwa: 5:38am On Jun 12, 2020
go for hisense it practically better it's an LG product we bought one the biggest deep freezer for mom about 2years now,all I can say is it tested and trusted.
Re: Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator by PureGoldh(m): 6:56am On Jun 12, 2020
@Op kindly go for Haier Thermocool or Scanfrost.

I bought Hisense refrigerator recently and I noticed that the body so get hot when it's working so I had to return it and placed order for a Thermocool product.

I will receive my Consignment today.

From the findings..... Thermocool and Scanfrost are the Best when it comes to refrigerators.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator by Enasdan(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
PureGoldh:
@Op kindly go for Haier Thermocool or Scanfrost.

I bought Hisense refrigerator recently and I noticed that the body so get hot when it's working so I had to return it and placed order for a Thermocool product.

I will receive my Consignment today.

From the findings..... Thermocool and Scanfrost are the Best when it comes to refrigerators.

Best wishes
thanks for your responses
Re: Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator by robinsoncrosoe: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2022
Just got a nexus..it defrost easily..I think am returning it
Re: Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator by Olaoptech(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
Which one did you later go for? and what is your experience so far?

robinsoncrosoe:
Just got a nexus..it defrost easily..I think am returning it
Re: Between Hisense And Nexus Refrigerator by robinsoncrosoe: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
Olaoptech:
Which one did you later go for? and what is your experience so far?

Nexus 140 table top

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired of Chicken, So I Want to Go for This Thing [Picture] / Foodstuff, Others Out Of Our Reach – Zamfara Residents Lament Inflation / Top Ten Most Expensive Bottled Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.