Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Who Else Experienced This About JAMB Website? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Else Experienced This About JAMB Website? (534 Views)

Jamb Website Hacked, Some Results Upgraded” Orders Fresh Exams On May 26 / JAMB 2018 Exam Slip | How To Enable Pop-up On JAMB Website On Chrome Or Firefox / Why You Need To Upload Your 0'level Again To Jamb Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Experienced This About JAMB Website? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good PM people.

So I have been the one in charge of my sisters UTME login details for some times now. I printed her Admission letter, printed her result slip among other things on the website.

So few days ago, she received a message from JAMB informing her to print her Original results and also accept admission on JAMB caps. Surprisingly, she was unable to login with her datails. It kept saying invalid login details.
So I tried resetting her password, the site says it has been removed. Like I don't get it.
This same details she has been using time and again.

Please who else is experienced this and what can be done about it so she will be able to access her admission facilities. Thanks

Re: Who Else Experienced This About JAMB Website? by XXXXTENTACION: 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hmn this mata sefundecided

Hope say she no follow upgrade ba. And also check wether she did not release her details to stranger or something like that.
Re: Who Else Experienced This About JAMB Website? by Commmy: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jamb changed their web address recently. The new one is Portal.jamb.gov.ng

If it still shows invalid details then click on forgot password on the log in page (make sure she still have access to her email)
Re: Who Else Experienced This About JAMB Website? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:23am On Jun 11, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Hmn this mata sefundecided

Hope say she no follow upgrade ba. And also check wether she did not release her details to stranger or something like that.

She did none of that. She sef no know her details. Na me sabi am. Shes still small, jusf priviledged to enter uni grin grin
Re: Who Else Experienced This About JAMB Website? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2020
Commmy:
Jamb changed their web address recently. The new one is Portal.jamb.gov.ng

If it still shows invalid details then click on forgot password on the log in page (make sure she still have access to her email)

I tried the new JAMB website and I still experienced the same thing.
Re: Who Else Experienced This About JAMB Website? by exco90(m): 4:14am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Who Else Experienced This About JAMB Website? by exco90(m): 4:15am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Who Else Experienced This About JAMB Website? by Commmy: 6:15am On Jun 11, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

I tried the new JAMB website and I still experienced the same thing.

Try the forget password
Re: Who Else Experienced This About JAMB Website? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2020
Commmy:

Try the forget password
It didn't work.
Re: Who Else Experienced This About JAMB Website? by sunshineV(f): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2020
wait jamb is giving admission?
Re: Who Else Experienced This About JAMB Website? by Commmy: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

It didn't work.

Wow.. I don't know if cbt centres are open. You should visit one

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Insert Jamb Reg. No In Academic Page In Uniuyo Portal / Oyo State Government Approves Resumption Date And Shift Schedule / Why We Haven’t Called Off Strike –ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.