Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki (34635 Views)

Presidency: Jonathan Still In The Race, Puts APC Screening On Hold - Vanguard / Governor Akeredolu Undergoes APC Screening Exercise (PHOTOS) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by agabusta: 7:42am On Jun 11, 2020
persius555:
The direct primary contravene the Covid-19 directives put in place by the government. Other parties were wise enough to settle for indirect primary.
But the party of the day prefers to throw all that in the wind because the deed must be done.

This says a lot about the APC. When a tyrant is in power, there's bound to be chaos.

If every other party decides to go for direct primary like APC, all efforts put in place in the last three months would just amount to a total waste of time and resources.

So INEC also must conduct indirect election??

3 Likes

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Godson201333(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2020
pat077:
It's unfortunate u didn't learn from ambode's situation. What stops you from decamping to another party if truly u have the support of the masses u have govern for four years. Ortom did it and he succeeded despite his below par performance in his first term. The moment u failed to unseat oshiomole as apc national chairman, a plan B should have been on the table.

My own point too...
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Paramount01(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Oshiomhole didn't recuse himself from the primaries-there is no way Obaseki can win. Oshiomhole wants to be the godfather in the likes of Tinubu of Lagos and James Ibori of Delta state.

He will never find a puppet that will obey his every command.

Stop been sentimental about this matter, let me ask, what even cause kiosk between them

1 Like

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Urchman200: 7:44am On Jun 11, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Well what did I know? Since nobody is above mistake.
Empty your cup. A full cup cannot accept anything more. Similarly, a person who believes that he cannot learn anything else will stagnant quickly and not move to higher levels. A true sign of a secure, mature individual is someone who sees every opportunity as a chance to learn. Even the teachers have teachers.
oga we are here to express our individual opinions on issues and happening in the nation for betterment all, when u concentrate more on the use of English without giving attention to the message it becomes worrisome , I hope u understand me?
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2020
So bco you are a sitting gov you don't want to be screen na the right thing most be done
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 11, 2020
Urchman200:
this are the people who will tell u Nigeria is irredeemable again, you are part of those that are destroying this country through ur comments,what is wrong in opposing a party ideology? Must all of be in one party?

Nothing bad in initially UNTIL YOU STARTED CALLING OTHERS FROM OTHER REGIONS BEAUTIFUL NOMENCLATURES LIKE ZOMBIE, EWEDU LICKERS, ALMAJIRIS ETC FOR HAVING AN INTEREST DIFFERENT FROM YOURS...
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by agabusta: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2020
persius555:
The direct primary contravene the Covid-19 directives put in place by the government. Other parties were wise enough to settle for indirect primary.
But the party of the day prefers to throw all that in the wind because the deed must be done.

This says a lot about the APC. When a tyrant is in power, there's bound to be chaos.

If every other party decides to go for direct primary like APC, all efforts put in place in the last three months would just amount to a total waste of time and resources.

So INEC also must conduct indirect election??

Continue deceiving yourself by tacitly supporting the governor and using covid-19 as a smokescreen.

What's the difference in crowd for a direct election and indirect??

It is even a delegate election that has more crowd at a particular place than indirect, where the crowd are actually broken into smaller groups.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Champneys: 7:47am On Jun 11, 2020
seanfer:

Why are you this unfortunate in life? If you read and can’t understand what I wrote, it would have been better if you just pass my comment and not mention me with your miserable life. Pig.

Baba e ni pig. Iwo omo iran ki iran yi!
Vacuous troglodyte!
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by OKTolu: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2020
Reality has dawn on Mr obaseki

1 Like

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by agabusta: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2020
MrSquint:
Oshiomhole in his NLC days said alot about dictatorship and tyranny.

What is he doing today ?
He's doing absolutely worse than those military-cum-civilian dictators.
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!!!!!!!?

Why are you people shouting dictatorship up and down? If Oshiomole does not have significant number of APC people behind him in Edo state, there is nothing he can do to the governor.

If it is established that Oshiomole has more APC members behind him than the governor, then there is no need to be shouting dictatorship, that is classic democracy in action.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by IYANGBALI: 7:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Who fokn cares? You are all criminals
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by agabusta: 7:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Urchman200:
A particular people from a particular region knows how to support the oppressors against the oppressed,my question is how can this people not believe in justice and fairness,when u go through their comments on this forum they are all same .

If majority of the members of the APC do not want Obaseki as their flag bearer, then it follows that they are getting justice in the ongoing politricks.

3 Likes

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2020
kkkp:
Lolzz Something wey u for beg osho baba tey tey. But your ego no allow you. Too late

True

1 Like

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by backbone503(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
We Igbos are solidify behind you Obaseki!

We did for GEJ...

We did it for Atiku...

We did it for Saraki...

We did for Peter Obi...

Nnamdi Kanu is peacefully enjoying our money abroad...

Go Obaseki Go!

We will show Nigerians once again how powerful 5% can be!

look at this one. You gave them ~95% of your votes, yet they all failed woefully. Doesn't that tell you that your block has a politically insignificant electoral value?
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by seanfer(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2020
Champneys:

Baba e ni pig. Iwo omo iran ki iran yi!
Vacuous troglodyte!

You’re on a faceless forum blabbing anyhow. Iran di Iran ę, won ma rin wo Igbo ni. Omo ma shey anfani. Omo Alę
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Champneys: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2020
seanfer:

You’re on a faceless forum blabbing anyhow. Iran di Iran ę, won ma rin wo Igbo ni. Omo ma shey anfani. Omo Alę

Seanfer onikuuuure, olofo omo eranko oni iwo merin!
Anfani wo lo se fun iya e oni robo?
Baba e ni omo ale.
Go home and ask him to tell you his true story
Koni da fun e, stupid fu....cking brainless twerp! cheesy
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by SirBunky85(m): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2020
kkkp:
Lolzz Something wey u for beg osho baba tey tey. But your ego no allow you. Too late
u dey mind those gullible fellows who keep saying obaseki is brave and not a coward like ambode even when it's very glaring dat he's a coward more dan ambode for going to beg tinubu after making his infamous diatribe"Edo is not Lagos"

1 Like

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Olabode971(f): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2020
neoclassical:
All Nigerian Politicians are evil and wicked. I laugh whenever someone tells me that a particular politician is a Christian or Pastor. Except if you have never worked closely with them.
All they do day and night is to plot how to achieve their personal goals, whether others are dying is none of their business. Very terrible game. I worked with a Deacon, who was a member of State House of Assembly. Hon Deacon will preach in church on Sunday and share guns to his boys same Sunday night. If you are in the car with them, all they discuss on phone is how to share proceeds from a contract that was never executed.
Bros... Naija don finished since 1970.. Na patch patch we dey so oh.
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Olabode971(f): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Oshio baba to Obaseki right now be like...
No wonder we all see him wriggling in pains right now!!! #Lmao

1 Like

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by beejay85: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2020
persius555:

Dont worry pal,we got this covered....we mark every 1m of d samuel ogbemudia stadium to enhance social distancing..
we ll provide and ensure compulsory hand washing,plus sanitizers in place....
nose masks (different logos-apc,obaseki etc) crested will be provided at d point of entry...
This is politics...the only game our leaders head dey correct grin

1 Like

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by lomprico(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2020
its called karma!
deal with it!

1 Like

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by tonididdy(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2020
never again will an Edo-northerner or Esan man be given the opportunity to rule the people of Edo.... never.

we can all see the typical northern Muslim character in play again even in Edo, you give them(oshiomole) power they become blood and power thirsty forever.

anyway I don't pity Obaseki in any way... all I care is whoever is there be an Edo man. orfo
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by tonididdy(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2020
agabusta:

Why are you people shouting dictatorship up and down? If Oshiomole does not have significant number of APC people behind him in Edo state, there is nothing he can do to the governor.

If it is established that Oshiomole has more APC members behind him than the governor, then there is no need to be shouting dictatorship, that is classic democracy in action.
oshiomole is playing both judge and jury because he is party chairman... what he dictates is what will be done, so therefore he is a dictator.

funny enough now, it's clear Obaseki is on his own now. all the big names backing him, have all gone cold hence the reason he ran to tinubu. am sure that was of no effect either.

in fact Obaseki tone sounds like a defeated man

1 Like

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by tonididdy(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2020
I don't pity Obaseki at all...

... when the ovation was high and he could have moved over to PDP, he stubbornly continued tackling oshiomole. he wanted the win for himself alone.... from this comments now, you can tell he's giving up on the chase.

already his popularity with the people is dying. I wish him luck. he could have pulled numbers with PDP
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Sonoyom(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2020
It's funny how the 'change' agents on this forum support illegality and Godfatherism. Am yet to see anybody who has come out to say what Obaseki has committed for him to be denied a second term.
Just look at what is happening in Ondo.
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by ekwerendi(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2020
neoclassical:
All Nigerian Politicians are evil and wicked. I laugh whenever someone tells me that a particular politician is a Christian or Pastor. Except if you have never worked closely with them.
All they do day and night is to plot how to achieve their personal goals, whether others are dying is none of their business. Very terrible game. I worked with a Deacon, who was a member of State House of Assembly. Hon Deacon will preach in church on Sunday and share guns to his boys same Sunday night. If you are in the car with them, all they discuss on phone is how to share proceeds from a contract that was never executed.

You are correct... That's what happens....
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by muffyt05: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
We Igbos are solidify behind you Obaseki!

We did for GEJ...

We did it for Atiku...

We did it for Saraki...

We did for Peter Obi...

Nnamdi Kanu is peacefully enjoying our money abroad...

Go Obaseki Go!

We will show Nigerians once again how powerful 5% can be!

Guy, why evil?
Very funny

1 Like

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by supersdo520: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2020
As the head of a medical institution, I fought against the New Crown Virus; as a black man, I fought against racism.
It is difficult to find solace in this disturbing period. But in the face of two viruses that have seriously harmed minority groups-one is a brand new virus, and the other is as old as this country-I rarely saw the opportunity to prove the true power of human nature.
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by agabusta: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2020
tonididdy:

oshiomole is playing both judge and jury because he is party chairman... what he dictates is what will be done, so therefore he is a dictator.

funny enough now, it's clear Obaseki is on his own now. all the big names backing him, have all gone cold hence the reason he ran to tinubu. am sure that was of no effect either.

in fact Obaseki tone sounds like a defeated man

If he dictates and the majority agrees with him, then I see no problem with that. So far there is no evidence he is blackmailing them or putting a gun on their head.

That is democracy for you. The ability to influence more people and convince them to follow your path and not the other person.

So far blackmail is not involved, this is no dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by maureenihasee(f): 11:22am On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=Gokemranonymous post=90534145]

https://www.nairaland.com/5917712/process-been-hijacked-dont-think
Re: APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki by Jesusloveyou: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2020
Esseite:

Godspeed Obaseki.. Your Growth is not tied on any person but God alone.

Let us see if the Same Govt that tells us to be careful about the pandemic would support a 200k direct primaries to take place outside a stadium.
1000 voters in each ward is not much.
They can use two schools in each ward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan / Is This Story Between Dangote And Benson Idahosa True? / Dokpesi's Son At Aso Rock, Presents Card To Buhari (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.