Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! (3515 Views)

MTM And Airtel Are On It Again / Airtel Are Thieves / Airtel Are Criminals Taking From Where They Didn't Sow. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by psucc(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
JustBeingFrank:
Without sentiments, glo is just the best for me. I once had 30mb left, and there was this app I really needed on Google play store. I dared to download the app of 28mb. To my greatest surprise, I still had about 5mb left. Many will complain of glo network reception not being strong in their area, but I rather move to where their network reception is better, (when I have a heavy internet work to do) than having people on suits swindle my hard earned money, without me seeing them face to face.
May be someone @Glo knows your number.

For me, it is the worst. I sub for N1500 3.5gb data and the whole thing expired in 4 days of facebooking, Nairalanding, and opera mining.
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by psucc(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Berg619:
Glo is better than Airtel
Because say dem no dey Nigeria or do not have armless robbers in their employ?

The 3 leading telcos in Nigeria along side all Banks are thieves and scammers.

Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
psucc:
Because say dem no dey Nigeria or do not have armless robbers in their employ?

The 3 leading telcos in Nigeria along side all Banks are thieves and scammers.
yeah
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by Ghostrye: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
The mofos did the same thing to me. Na to ditch them remain

Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by happybee: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jayjay2019:
Ok so just on Monday, i recharged N500 and dialed our normal #141 and clicked my offer. I selected 1.5GB for N500 which lasts for 14days, it loads but unfortunately said "service is temporarily unavailable". I said ok and checked my balance, behold my N500 is gone. Ok, i now checked my data and only saw 751mb, i was surprised because it supposed to be 1.5GB as usual oo. I just overlooked it, i recharged yesterday being Tuesday and the same thing happened, i recharged today and the same thing happened again!!!!!!!!. What is wrong with Airtel, if i am no longer eligible, you better tell me instead of cheating me!!.

Airtel complete my data ooo, if you see how i hustle down this N500 today, it's hard and i expect it to lasts for me for some days but they cheated me!!!
Call their customer care, Same thing happened to my line a week ago. I called them, and it was finally resolved.
I was given back the remaining data.
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by JustBeingFrank(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
psucc:
May be someone @Glo knows your number.

For me, it is the worst. I sub for N1500 3.5gb data and the whole thing expired in 4 days of facebooking, Nairalanding, and opera mining.

I don't know what happened to your data, maybe someone is sharing your data without your knowledge. Because I've never heard of such from any of my colleagues.
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by psucc(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
JustBeingFrank:

I don't know what happened to your data, maybe someone is sharing your data without your knowledge. Because I've never heard of such from any of my colleagues.
No sir! Nobody shares or steal my data. In fact, most of the times I activate Data Saver to prevent background update of apps.

Also, anytime I connect through hotspot, I also deactivate updates on my laptop as well password my hotspot.

Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by Oghenerobo2002(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is nothing compared to what glo did to me. I literally deleted all my social media out of frustration
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by vickthorious(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
same with me..i subscribed ohh i didn't get double data i called n called for 4days they say they are working on it..i hv seen that complaint bfr and my sim is new ohh not upto two weeks..omo i dey mtn now sha better dan Airtel i blv....500 fr 2gb 7days

Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by dotedote: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
My way of dealing with it has always been buying a new Smart connect SIM after every 6 subscriptions. This always guarantees my double data. 2k gives 9GB.
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
potbelly:
That 1.5 gig most times includes night plan...

750mb for day

750mb for night...
You don't know what you're talking about
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by duality(m): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Glo is the best. Once you are in a good location eh, you will get tired of network speed

How do I get 20 gb with glo
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by ArticleBeast: 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
duality:

How do I get 20 gb with glo
I only know of their *777# data o... U can ask resellers
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by kcy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
JustBeingFrank:

Just like the way my colleagues are also enjoying airtel
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by potbelly(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Enlighten me then...
YoungBlackRico:
You don't know what you're talking about
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by Emmbanny(m): 6:19am On Jun 12, 2020
iTroll:
Who has USB type C charger please
that is what so many new phones are using, including mine
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by kcy(m): 8:40am On Jun 12, 2020
potbelly:
Enlighten me then...
Listen now
Airtel double data offer works both day and night

Thank you
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by potbelly(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2020
And this is what I said in my initial post...

750mb for day

750mb for night...

kcy:

Listen now
Airtel double data offer works both day and night

Thank you
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by kcy(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2020
potbelly:
And this is what I said in my initial post...

750mb for day

750mb for night...

Airtel has never said that
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by potbelly(m): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2020
Like they will come openly to tell you... lol
kcy:

Airtel has never said that
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by Ghostrye: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
happybee:
Call their customer care, Same thing happened to my line a week ago. I called them, and it was finally resolved.
I was given back the remaining data.
Their 121 is not going and 111 does not give me the options I need, how did you get in touch with them
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by CirocBoi(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jayjay2019:
Ok so just on Monday, i recharged N500 and dialed our normal #141 and clicked my offer. I selected 1.5GB for N500 which lasts for 14days, it loads but unfortunately said "service is temporarily unavailable". I said ok and checked my balance, behold my N500 is gone. Ok, i now checked my data and only saw 751mb, i was surprised because it supposed to be 1.5GB as usual oo. I just overlooked it, i recharged yesterday being Tuesday and the same thing happened, i recharged today and the same thing happened again!!!!!!!!. What is wrong with Airtel, if i am no longer eligible, you better tell me instead of cheating me!!.

Airtel complete my data ooo, if you see how i hustle down this N500 today, it's hard and i expect it to lasts for me for some days but they cheated me!!!

Same thing happened to me loaded 1k before I could say jack sparrow airtime was deducted, I don't have any pending debt or subscription... Funniest part I couldn't speak to an agent
Re: Airtel Are Theives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure Theives!!! by happybee: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ghostrye:

Their 121 is not going and 111 does not give me the options I need, how did you get in touch with them
Lol .. Thats the issue.
It was really frustrating for me too while calling. I recalled I almost call for like 20mins before I could reach to their agent.
I don't really can't say the options you are to follow, but I think the options where the computer talks bout the PUK number, just try it.

List Of Tecno Android Phones With 3g Network / Help My Samsung Note 2 Wont Turn On / Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It