Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Tunesalert - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tunesalert (280 Views)

Tunesalert Income Program / Tunesalert Income Program-1500 Investment / Tunesalert Income Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tunesalert by Arikposolomon(m): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2020
It’s no longer news that Bloggers makes big money every month and do you know how?

It’s simple! Google and other adverts Companies pay Bloggers to place adverts on their blogs/websites and the bloggers get paid when you visit and click on those adverts!

This simply means that bloggers make money when you visit their blog or website! So, the more you visit, the more money they make!

The question is, why do bloggers take all the money for themselves without giving a dime to the visitors who help them make the money?

This is the unique difference we are making on www.tunesalert.com.ng.

We have designed a system that allows us to share our Revenue with our Members weekly for performing little task on the site such as: logging in daily, reading news, referring friends and sharing post on Facebook

You may be wondering, is this another scam? No, It’s not at all… But unfortunately, the only way to prove that is to show you evidence so I would like you to google up the site and see testimonies of members.

As a STUDENT OR EMPLOYEE member, your one year of service should be the perfect time for you to activate the creativity in you and also leverage on any opportunity around you in order to earn more than N33,000  stipend.

Here we introduce you to a financial solution, an alternative option that works, a side hustle online and a lucrative system you can venture into, no matter your busy schedule and regardless your place of primary assignment (PPA) location. We invite you to come and take advantage of TUNESALERT Income opportunity and start making more money to your bank account weekly by growing our membership with us without moving from pole to pole.

Remember You Must Not Become A Yahoo Boy Before You Can Make Money
Online. Let Me Show You A Legit Way To Make Money Online On
TunesAlert Weekly Pay, whatsapp me on 09037148955 to Join Our WhatsApp Group For Presentation 

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Offer : Get Your Unique Wordpress Theme / FB Has Internal Issues Now / How Can I Design A Website For Bulk SMS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.