Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Process Has Been Hijacked, I Don't Think I’ll Get Justice Because - Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Process Has Been Hijacked, I Don't Think I’ll Get Justice Because - Obaseki (471 Views)

Oshiomhole Only Disappointed Because Obaseki Refused To Be Used ― Osagie / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki / Oshiomole Better Just Run Away From Nigeria Because Obaseki Will Injure Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Process Has Been Hijacked, I Don't Think I’ll Get Justice Because - Obaseki by maureenihasee(f): 2:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Edo Gov'ship 2020; The process has been hijacked, I don't think I’ll get justice because of Oshiomhole- Godwin Obaseki
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/06/edo-govship-2020-process-has-been.html
Edo state governor, Godwin Obaseki who was the last among the 6 candidates to pass-through the screening process at the All Progressive Congress(APC ) National Secretariat, has shown his disappointment with the screening committee.
It was earlier reported by the Edo State government, through its official website that APC has failed to screen Governor Obaseki , shortly after that information, photos of the governor being screened surfaced online .
However , after the screening , Governor Obaseki said ;

I have gone through the screening process, and given them all my credentials that’s needed ,including the the controversial certificate from the University of Ibadan, and I have been asked to wait for the outcome . The question was no longer whether my credentials were authentic or not. From the moment the screening committee started to ask me why I issued a gazette to prevent the party from conducting direct primaries , I laughed and then knew the process has been hijacked. How has my approach to governing my state become part of the screening process?”
he last time I came here , I warned and asked Oshiomhole to recuse himself from the process for the sake of peace and justice. But as a party man , I had to go through screening like everybody else . If he thinks he can be the judge and jury in this matter in this matter , we shall see from the outcome.”
SOURCE; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/

Re: The Process Has Been Hijacked, I Don't Think I’ll Get Justice Because - Obaseki by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 11, 2020
You never see chumchin

2 Likes

Re: The Process Has Been Hijacked, I Don't Think I’ll Get Justice Because - Obaseki by SalemCiti: 3:02am On Jun 11, 2020
Why did he try to heap the blame on Oshiomole as always? Was Oshiomole part of the Committee? Do the members of the Committee not have a life of their own? Are they not a group of mature people capable of thinking on their own and accountable to their decisions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Process Has Been Hijacked, I Don't Think I’ll Get Justice Because - Obaseki by Dogogo1900: 3:04am On Jun 11, 2020
maureenihasee:
Edo Gov'ship 2020; The process has been hijacked, I don't think I’ll get justice because of Oshiomhole- Godwin Obaseki
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/06/edo-govship-2020-process-has-been.html
Edo state governor, Godwin Obaseki who was the last among the 6 candidates to pass-through the screening process at the All Progressive Congress(APC ) National Secretariat, has shown his disappointment with the screening committee.
It was earlier reported by the Edo State government, through its official website that APC has failed to screen Governor Obaseki , shortly after that information, photos of the governor being screened surfaced online .
However , after the screening , Governor Obaseki said ;

I have gone through the screening process, and given them all my credentials that’s needed ,including the the controversial certificate from the University of Ibadan, and I have been asked to wait for the outcome . The question was no longer whether my credentials were authentic or not. From the moment the screening committee started to ask me why I issued a gazette to prevent the party from conducting direct primaries , I laughed and then knew the process has been hijacked. How has my approach to governing my state become part of the screening process?”
he last time I came here , I warned and asked Oshiomhole to recuse himself from the process for the sake of peace and justice. But as a party man , I had to go through screening like everybody else . If he thinks he can be the judge and jury in this matter in this matter , we shall see from the outcome.”
SOURCE; https://www.theonlineparrots.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Process Has Been Hijacked, I Don't Think I’ll Get Justice Because - Obaseki by Dogogo1900: 3:07am On Jun 11, 2020
That's what happens when you are stupid enough to fight the national chairman of the party you intend to contest elections under.
Mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Process Has Been Hijacked, I Don't Think I’ll Get Justice Because - Obaseki by Ilefoaye(m): 3:15am On Jun 11, 2020
obaseki gone

2 Likes

Re: The Process Has Been Hijacked, I Don't Think I’ll Get Justice Because - Obaseki by raumdeuter: 3:27am On Jun 11, 2020
A drowning man

2 Likes

Re: The Process Has Been Hijacked, I Don't Think I’ll Get Justice Because - Obaseki by whoawa(m): 3:32am On Jun 11, 2020
SalemCiti:
Why did he try to heap the blame on Oshiomole as always? Was Oshiomole part of the Committee? Do the members of the Committee not have a life of their own? Are they not a group of mature people capable of thinking on their own and accountable to their decisions?

Shame on you.

you have lost what it takes to be a reasonable person.

1 Like

Re: The Process Has Been Hijacked, I Don't Think I’ll Get Justice Because - Obaseki by Bluntguy: 3:36am On Jun 11, 2020
Ilefoaye:
obaseki gone
No, it's Edo state gone.

1 Like

Re: The Process Has Been Hijacked, I Don't Think I’ll Get Justice Because - Obaseki by Mynd44: 5:13am On Jun 11, 2020

(1)

Breaking[edo 2020]: Ganduje Heads APC Campaign Council For Ize-iyamu / Senate To Pass Bill, To Ban Police Officers As Heads Of Anti Corruption Agencies / Reps To Probe The "Inhuman Treatment" Of Navy Officer In Viral VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.