Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,964,897 members, 7,195,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 December 2022 at 10:11 AM

Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health (120 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health by Zinnyokoh(f): 4:00am On Jun 11, 2020
How I shrinked my fibroid instead of going for an operation

That early morning I went to the hospital to get the test results hoping for a wonderful news only to get my hope dashed on the wall.
I cried painfully! God! Not another fibroid please not another one!
I'm looking for a child and I'm battling with fibroids! How do I concieve?
I told my husband and we agreed to do another operation, i was scared cos I've heard rumors of people who don't concieve after a second fibroid operation.
Later on, I met a lady who was telling someone how she can remove the fibroids without undergoing surgery on Facebook, we exchanged contacts and she explained the whole products and how to use it effectively. I discussed with my husband and we decided to try it out. We were skeptical and scared about it at first but the lady reassured us!
Fast forward to after I got the products and used it, the fibroids came out. I was scared cos something like this hasn't happened before but before I finished using the products I was totally free from fibroids! I'm currently taking the fertility supplement.which I know will balance my hormones which the doctor said was imbalanced.

A customer's testimony cheesy cheesy grin
You could be the one testifying tomorrow!
Our products are � percent organic! With no side effects whatsoever!
Please to know more about the product or to get it contact me on https:///+2347063333585

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Fat Burning Foods For Women / 269 Stranded Nigerians Arrive From India / Drink Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.