Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Igbo to be recruited into Amotekun - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Igbo to be recruited into Amotekun (485 Views)

N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo to be recruited into Amotekun by Mraphel: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2020
I'm an igbo residing in the south west, can i apply for this enviable Amotekun corps? I'm aspiring to be among them

Amotekun must not be Yoruba agenda alone
Re: Igbo to be recruited into Amotekun by Orubebe01: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Mraphel:
Can a non Yoruba residing in the south west apply for this enviable Amotekun corps?
Dem take amotekun swear for you?

1 Like

Re: Igbo to be recruited into Amotekun by kayfact123(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2020
No
Re: Igbo to be recruited into Amotekun by thesicilian: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2020
Thought you guys don't want anything to do with those of us living in the "zoo"?

1 Like

Re: Igbo to be recruited into Amotekun by Rodwave: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2020
thesicilian:
Thought you guys don't want anything to do with those of us living in the "zoo"?
Ewu. You don't even know when you are being trolled. Mkpi
Re: Igbo to be recruited into Amotekun by sammirano: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Nothing we will not see in this country. shocked this people just believe they can do anything, anywhere they find themselves. I'm sure he can't even pronounce the word correctly.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo to be recruited into Amotekun by Mraphel: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2020
sammirano:
Nothing we will not see in this country. shocked this people just believe they can do anything, anywhere they find themselves. I'm sure he can't even pronounce the word correctly.
I understand Yoruba...I can

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Available For Front Desk / Customer Service Personnel / How Anyone Can Average N100,000 In One Weekend While Pushing A Button / DM Let's Make some money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.