Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) (76429 Views)

Native Doctor Cut Inside Shirin Having Sex With A Lady / The Unknown Visitor - A Native Doctor In My House / Joke: See What Akpos Did To A Native Doctor.. You Won't Believe It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by vRendoh(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2020
Make Osho come stop this Baba as he dey fight Eki. Power pass power!
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by gungab(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2020
He is Good 2go
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2020
He is being factual and real with the electorates.

Some of the holier than thou political actors are worse in terms of diabolism.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by fintol: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2020
BABANGBALI:
it is Osun state and not Ondo state sir. You don forget the thing wey you read now now now, na which kind brain you get? I pity you and your children wey take brain resemble you o. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
shut up and stop making noise small boy.
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by ejimatic: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2020
Lagosfinder:
What’s ur take on this?

Should he be giving a chance or not?
. What kind of poster is this? You don't need to parade the regalia of your profession before you look good in a poster.He has bad advisers.. I hope he scales through primary election.
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by spencekat(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2020
Ayo25:
At least he is honest and real enough to present himself in his true colours.

[/b]99.9% of Nigerian politicians[b] are fetish forget about the suits and babariga you see them wear all the time. Underneath the suits and babarigas....hmmm let me not talk...
CORRECT!

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by joseph1832(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2020
SweetOlive:
Relax your facial muscles a bit. smiley
Whatever. tongue
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by okeyfineboy(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
How is Iwo in Ondo state?

That's Osun state bruv

IWO IS IN IBADON, OYO STATE.
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by spartan117(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2020
TheFreeOne:
I'll rather trust this man than those fraudulent Bible/Koran hugging yahoo politicians

If he wins his swearing in ceremony should be done with Omi ayelala, Ogun, sango or any of other deities.

And we can be rest assured he knows the implications and won't f...CK up cos the deities got his as.s already and if he try to circumvent the legal process we can be rest assured those deities will take their pound of flesh and surely thunder won't miss grin
And what do you think many of these politicians bow to in private to gain political power?
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by spencekat(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Realcash224:
Na this one fit tackle Oshiomole
Fear politicians especially Nigerian politicians.This native doctor is a learner where some of them are.
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by mozona(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Atleast he came out and showed us who he is.

Some of our politician are worst than him in that realm.
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by kayjay69(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2020
You know they are all one in the same. Our politicians are exactly like this man only in the dark. In daylight, they are your fellow Christian and Muslim.
The truth is I trust no politician because they are humans and humans will always do human things.
TheFreeOne:
I'll rather trust this man than those fraudulent Bible/Koran hugging yahoo politicians

If he wins his swearing in ceremony should be done with Omi ayelala, Ogun, sango or any of other deities.

And we can be rest assured he knows the implications and won't f...CK up cos the deities got his as.s already and if he try to circumvent the legal process we can be rest assured those deities will take their pound of flesh and surely thunder won't miss grin
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2020
okeyfineboy:

Iwo road is in ibadan not Iwo i.e. road that leads to Iwo town
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by jrusky(m): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Afonja dem. Only dem increase size of boat, dem jobless youth dey commission road. Na babalawo wan contest for seat. I pity the people wey dey contest against am sha.

If Obaseki get sense, make e run go meet this guy o, no be Tinubu, Buhari, Finitri dem wey no get say for Edo. June 22 no far again

If na your town or state, you go like wey babalawo rule am shebi, you no dey watch nollywood film? btw I'm crushing on your DP

You dont need to abuse anyone the man has every right yo contest to win is the issue. Moreso if pastor or islamic cleric can contest then nothing stop him.

Name callings ain't necessary on this. Moreso do you even mnow any politician at all I guess No. Now listen good 80% if not 90% of our politician are either herbalist in secret or a ritualist or a cultist so in all I have mentioned what is the different between them and this man No difference bro but you fight to vote for them
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by Nnemuka(f): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2020
If Tinubu, a drug baron and a thief is considered by his people to become the next president of Nigeria, then a babalawo is fit to become a governor or LG chairman

Dear Osun people, don't discriminate

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by xtremecomedian(m): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2020
OfemGeomorph:

Common one sentence you can not read.
Who mentioned On do here?
I think you need to change your weed!
Mod changed the caption

He initially wrote Ondo

Check subsequent comments instead of rushing to be savage.

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by pocohantas(f): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2020
Sterope:
I am surprised with how pagans don't fight back.

The matter pass them and they are outnumbered.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2020
Sllimkube:

You must be seeing double. Evidence of too much garri
You should always exercise patience next time

The Mods changed the topic

You can check those who commented after me.
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by Vatod(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:
14th century people.
if someone can campaign with with hijab or collar den what’s wrong with this!
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2020
jrusky:

You dont need to abuse anyone the man has every right yo contest to win is the issue. Moreso if pastor or islamic cleric can contest then nothing stop him.

Name callings ain't necessary on this. Moreso do you even mnow any politician at all I guess No. Now listen good 80% if not 90% of our politician are either herbalist in secret or a ritualist or a cultist so in all I have mentioned what is the different between them and this man No difference bro but you fight to vote for them

I know say most politicians hand no clean, but at least they not showing it unlike this guy displaying everything, I mean who go vote for am?
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by Bbbwings: 9:34am On Jun 11, 2020
samincredible44:
I will like to see who will contest against the gods.contest against the gods and die
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2020
A welcome development
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by MENELIIK: 9:39am On Jun 11, 2020
@OP, please confirm and revert, there is no local government called " IWO EAST" in Osun state
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by MENELIIK: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2020
okeyfineboy:

Nope, Iwo is in Osun state but Iwo road is a popular area in Ibadan. But then there is nothing like Iwo East Local Government, the OP is on his/her own
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by OKTolu: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2020
This is 9ja where anything is possible
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by TruthinAction: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2020
Don't be surprised that he might win. After all, most of the politicians go to native doctors for power. But it will be the beginning of gross darkness if he wins.
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by plankyjacky(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2020
This na Amotekun level oooo. APC!!! Next level!!!!!
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by kaytolee(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2020
This man don prepare for this election o
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by delpee(f): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2020
There's no Iwo East LG in Osun State.
Re: Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) by officialsaw01(m): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2020
For Iwo? this is a joke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How The Witches Follow You From The Village (photos) / Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos / Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.