Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights (34154 Views)

How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night / Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury In War Of Words / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by kayjay69(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Will be tough largely due to Fury's unpredictability but I think AJ will come through.
If AJ can stay on Fury's inside, he will come through. Fury can box, but I think he does not have great inside boxing skills. He can get you from the distance no doubt, but I don't think he can better a guy like AJ on the inside.
The challenge for AJ will be to track Fury down, cut off the ring and attach himself to Fury's side like a handbag, only then might AJ stand a chance with jabs.
Fury is a good boxer but AJ is a boxer puncher. It will be tough for both guys but AJ I want to think comes out on top.
May the best man win anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Offpoint: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Mcslize:

Which country/location will the traffic be targeted?
Random countries for free..
Premium you can choose your countries of choice
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by rollandben(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
All the way, i love A.J with passion, but for AJ to win Furry, he need to be more resilient to hug blow, persevere and add more to his Boxing technics.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Brushstrokes20: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
....against all odds, AJ all the way!
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Brushstrokes20: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
....against all odds, AJ all the way!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by pacespot(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Offpoint:
May the best fighter wins...

I've find out a way to drive free unlimited traffic to your blog, website and affiliate links.

Follow the link on my signature, after you are done registering and Inputing your site and doing the necessary settings, click STURF, click START STURFING and minimize your browser...

That's it, wait for the magic

How does it happen, is it a not traffic?
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by pacespot(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Offpoint:
May the best fighter wins...

I've find out a way to drive free unlimited traffic to your blog, website and affiliate links.

Follow the link on my signature, after you are done registering and Inputing your site and doing the necessary settings, click STURF, click START STURFING and minimize your browser...

That's it, wait for the magic

How does it happen, is it a bot traffic?
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Offpoint: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
pacespot:

How does it happen, is it a bot traffic?
Real human traffics... Register you'll understand.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by longjosh: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
people re actually looking down on Aj because he lost to Ruiz, which he later defeated.
Aj is more versatile than fury. Aj can adjust his style to fight an opponent and Aj got powers. the funny thing about fury is , he loves clinching after throwing combinations. Unfortunately that clinching is the strength of joshua because aj knows how to throw brutal uppercut through clinching. klitchko couldn't recover from aj brutal uppercut from clinching, his neck almost pull out of his body.
Succinctly put.
Another thing to add, no amount of mind games can work on AJ cos is the master of mind games. Look at the way he replied Fury's insults the last time.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
RedDoor:
cheesy

SMH

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by olajizz01(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
samuelson06:

You are right. For me, a brother isn't necessarily someone who's related to you by blood. I may happen to come from the same country as AJ, but I've been following him and I don't think we belong to the same household of faith.

Fury is more closer. He did something spectacular that only a few people has done. He lift the name of Jesus at the world stage. That singular act caught me. AJ doesn't do that but I don't hate him either.

However, they have to be placed accordingly. In this case, I'll give my support to Fury. As he lifted the name of Jesus before millions around the world, I pray Jesus to lift his name too when next he's in the ring. As he honors Jesus, let Him also honors him.
So,you have turned it to religious thing abi, weldone.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Kachi4christ(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
samuelson06:

You are right. For me, a brother isn't necessarily someone who's related to you by blood. I may happen to come from the same country as AJ, but I've been following him and I don't think we belong to the same household of faith.

Fury is more closer. He did something spectacular that only a few people has done. He lift the name of Jesus at the world stage. That singular act caught me. AJ doesn't do that but I don't hate him either.

However, they have to be placed accordingly. In this case, I'll give my support to Fury. As he lifted the name of Jesus before millions around the world, I pray Jesus to lift his name too when next he's in the ring. As he honors Jesus, let Him also honors him.
Just shut up there, talking about Jesus Christ, did you watch AJ's words after beating Andy Ruiz , check very well before u spew trash
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Kachi4christ(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
wamide042:

Olodo.. now I believe you don’t even know what you’re saying , how can you be Equating Fury with Mayweather..
Mayweather is a lightweight champion while AJ, FURY, WILDER are on the Heavyweights level..
Always get your facts right before spilling it out.
don't mind him, all of them over hyping fury will surely be disappointed. God bless AJ he is the true definition of a boxer.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by JastSiryin(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
saxby:
i know A.J my love will come out winner kiss
The way dem go use punch take design him face ehn. Make him better leave BLM face road grin
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Racers(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
A straight win for tyson I can bet my testicles, Tyson is going to beat AJ hands down

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by pretyval: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
yanabasee1:
Fury is a dedicated boxer and he's got too much strength in him....And he's got full confidence and always fearless.... AJ is fearful and doesn't have much confidence.....

May the best man win....
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by pretyval: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
A lot was said about Chelsea in the build up to winning e champions league... those writing off Joshua... I have nothing to tell you.

Kindly follow @naddsandgray on IG and FB for interior decor tips
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by banio: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
If you are huge and got strength, please go and box and make millions of dollars. Even if You lose all your fights.
grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
DriggityDre:
Definitely gonna see that fight.

If AJ can be swift to counter his jabs, then he might win; else, my mind's on Tyson.
It's too difficult to counter Fury's jabs, the only way is to go through power punches ad knock him out.

Whoever allows fury to go through the 12 rounds will always lose because he is technically good and will always out punch his opponents.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Jazzlite: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
logon599:
I read an interview by Fury's wife after the Wilder fight and ever since then I've surprisingly come to like the guy, so I must say I don't know which side I'll be on for this one.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

You seem like a person who'd design a building for easy armed robber access.
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Olutundee: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Do you want to become a hacker, click the link below if you're interested �

https://waptimeloaded..com/2020/06/how-to-become-hacker-complete-tutorial.html
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by deji17: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
people re actually looking down on Aj because he lost to Ruiz, which he later defeated.
Aj is more versatile than fury. Aj can adjust his style to fight an opponent and Aj got powers. the funny thing about fury is , he loves clinching after throwing combinations. Unfortunately that clinching is the strength of joshua because aj knows how to throw brutal uppercut through clinching. klitchko couldn't recover from aj brutal uppercut from clinching, his neck almost pull out of his body.

You mean like this?

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Simbrixton(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Simbrixton(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
banio:
If you are huge and got strength, please go and box and make millions of dollars. Even if You lose all your fights.
grin grin
Derek chisora
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by KoolBigk(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
Fury is too fast for AJ. Dude got hands for days, sometimes he makes two punches so fast that they sounded like one.

His head movements too is top notch for a man his size, not to talk of his stamina.
All these are missing in AJ -Dude is stiff AF & easily get tired after couple of rounds. He got no swift movements too.

He's going to take lot of works, Luck and God's grace for AJ to beat Tyson Fury. I ain't need to be biased in my opinion, just cos I'm originally from Nigeria. Wish him luck though!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by deji17: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

You are right. Watching this video clips of fury recent fight, struggling against the Otto Wallin guy, I know Fury is overrated just like Wilder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m55p7KLOeJI
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sorry AJ... U don't seems to have what it takes to beat Fury
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by Youngvalor: 4:28am On Jun 12, 2020
[I am in supoort of aj to win though i like fury for his sagacity and confidence . quote author=Offpoint post=90546024]May the best fighter wins...

That's it, wait for the magic [/quote]
Re: Anthony Joshua And Tyson Fury Agree A Deal For Two Historic Fights by kolade560: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2020
Are you a Blogger that needs competent writers?..We offer writing services that are void of grammatical error and plagiarism.. Our area of specialization includes:web content writing, business plan writing, social media writing, Essay writing, Blog writing, Article writing. Call or WhatsApp: 07033873814

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Papa Eaglets And Our Cheating Culture / Asisat Oshoala Goes Jet Skiing In China (Photos) / Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.