Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition (27817 Views)

Ex-Governor Ikpeazu's Newly-Built Hospital Is Unfit For Human Use - Commissioner / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre / Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Nemere2020: 8:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Abia State governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, has been confirmed to have diabetes as medical personnel do all they can to save his life from Coronavirus.

On Tuesday, SaharaReporters had exclusively reported that kidney failure had further complicated the treatment of the Abia governor, who was moved to Abuja for better care.

A source close to the governor on Wednesday however, told SaharaReporters that, "Abia State governor has diabetes but is in a stable condition

"When he arrived from Abia, he was not allowed into the premises of the private hospital he was taken to, the hospital sent a full team to go to his house with a dialysis machine to treat his kidney disease. The doctors are now also treating him for diabetes."

It was gathered that medical personnel including close and trusted aides are all keeping a close watch on the Abia governor as concerns around his health mount.

But before his situation got worse, Ikpeazu made attempts to be flown abroad but the restriction on international flights ban in many countries around the world and his positive status of the virus put paid to that move.

Though he is believed to be in a stable condition at the moment, he is said to still be a long way from full recovery.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/abia-state-governor-ikpeazu-diagnosed-diabetes-stable-condition-coronavirus-treatment

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by bigtt76(f): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2020
Shei this is not some form of useless PR shaaaa. At the end of the day he will come out claiming 'victory' undecided Wishing him speedy recovery though

30 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by PositiveDirect: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2020
I wish him speedy recovery

10 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by teadrake(m): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2020
Diabetes
Kidney problem
Covid-19.
May God heal you dear governor.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Vyzz: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2020
grin

I don't like him.....

I would be saying my mind if I say he should go the ABBA kyari way.....

But let God handle him the way he has been handling Abia state labourers

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by DontBullshitMe: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2020
I just remembered that I didnt pay tribute to Abba Kyari after his demise. grin

33 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by dmmywhy: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2020
better than before
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by HeadNigga: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2020
Chai...I pray he survives this. If he does survive it he should change his personal doctor...how could an elite like him have diabetes and it goes undetected by his doctor. That one na sakamanje doctor na

10 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by YourNextLevel(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2020
Whatever he wishes Abia state is what i wish him.

Amen and Amennnnnn

Modified with change of mind

Let his health treat him as he treated Abia State. QED

[quote author=Kemistri4 post=90546543]

Question for you: Why is he not using the COVID-19 centres he built for you guys and why run to another state?

Hmmmm

For your information I AM ABA BROUGHT UP AND PROUD! Going there now turns my stomach

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by AmazingMOG: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2020
Healing to you Mr governor
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Joefat: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2020
They all have one sickness or another in their body, and that's what kill most of them.. Abba Kyari is a recent testimony. Bubu is a half living testimony as well.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by sanemind2(m): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Wahala dey oh,l pray he survives

Meanwhile

External hard drive 500gb,750gb with high definition movies is available. We now ship Nationwide, check signature
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by henryobinna(m): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Wahala too much for this man body sha

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by GeoandSONSLTD: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2020
embarassed
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Babbadata: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2020
No road no health

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by IJOBA2: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2020
IS GOD TRYING TO USE THIS PANDEMIC TO WIPE OUT ALL THE EVIL DOERS ON EARTH.

ILAH IS THE GREATEST!

11 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2020
Very soon they will tell us
He is diagnosed with H.I.V

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Nattylucky: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2020
Last... last
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Luvinghubby: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2020
That Governor is really overweight with big stomach.
I stopped taking beer and switched to stout and gin when I noticed my stomach was getting big & clothes no longer fit me, now am happily back to my former shape. My wife is also happy because I no longer snore when sleeping.

Overweight can lead to diabetes, heart disease, difficulty in breathing, snoring etc.

I wish him quick recovery.

45 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Kemistri4(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2020
God bless my governor

God bless Abia state

"God's Own State"

Lol

Sahara Reporters and guess news sha...

No evidence whatsoever.

cool

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by gungab(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2020
Eyah

Quick recovery to him
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Kemistri4(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2020
YourNextLevel:
Whatever he wishes Abia state is what i wish him.

Amen and Amennnnnn

He wishes Abia well and we Abians wish him well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Finnese001: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by AmazingELixir: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2020
shocked

Make this man no kpai oo!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Offpoint: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2020
It's well, his chances of survival is 10% unless God intervention.
Wanted to be flown out, they all refused to build good amenities, now it has come back to bite them all.

Anyways this might interest you...

I've find out a way to drive free unlimited traffic to your blog, website and affiliate links.
Follow the link on my signature, after you are done registering and Inputing your site and doing the necessary settings, click STURF, click START STURFING and minimize your browser...
That's it, wait for the magic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Doctor92(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2020
He should go and plead to orji Uzo kalu

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 11, 2020
May God almighty heal him,Amin loruko Jesu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Uganda's Health Minister Busted Corrupt Health Workers Using Hijab / Ebola: Lagos Govt Identifies 59 Contacts With dead Liberian Victim / 5 Top Weight Loss Nigerian Foods!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.