Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. (5057 Views)

Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: Hands-off Comparison / Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2020
Welcome guys, to another fascinating edition of the "Smartphone Versus Battle".

Hope you guys enjoyed the previous edition? bet you did.
You know, i had to let Redmi Note 9 pro go against galaxy A71 & Umidigi S5 pro; coz i felt the galaxy 'A' series are generally overhyped; but hey, thats my view tho.

I will also ensure to bring, only the best contents to you all.

Thats by the way; we should get started already.
*caveat: do make yourself comfortable, grab some 'popcorn', sit back & enjoy!

4 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by TheOdd1sOut: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi 9 = Entry/Basic level Xiaomi phone
infinix note 7 = Flagship/Best Infinix phone.

yet the Xiaomi costs half the price of the infinix, possess the same specs as the infinix, and gives better display, software support and hard ware quality.

how low can Transsion go?

22 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by atheistandproud(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2020
judeebuka:
Welcome guys, to another fascinating edition of the "Smartphone Versus Battle".

Hope you guys enjoyed the previous edition? bet you did.
You know, i had to let Redmi Note 9 pro go against galaxy A71 & Umidigi S5 pro; coz i felt the galaxy 'A' series are generally overhyped; but hey, thats my view tho.

I will also ensure to bring, only the best contents to you all.

Thats by the way; we should get started already.
*caveat: do make yourself comfortable, grab some 'popcorn', sit back & enjoy!

I read your previous article and I enjoyed it although I feel you may want to refine your style of delivery but I guess you'll get better with time. Kudos. I'm following.

I like posts like this. Although this isn't a fair match. Redmi 9 despite being the budget representative of Redmi is a sure winner. I've placed my bet.

21 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2020
THE BATTLE BEGINS.

4 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by TheOdd1sOut: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2020
brings out popcorn

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by FryMosquito: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2020
I will always advise people to be applying common sense when buying mobile phones especially in Nigeria or Even some African countries that does not have quality control.

How do you know quality against substandard products, a quality smartphone must pass through series of tests and certifications before going into mass production for marketing.

Example, Any smartphone that doesn't pass through any of this quality certification is a no - no for me. Like, RF certification, 3C certification, FCC certification, TENAA certification, Bluetooth SIG etcetera etcetera.

When buying your smartphone simple Google search the model and certifications, it will show if such product is up to standard quality or not. Because if this bodies approved such phone, it shows that the phone is a good quality..

Verdict, buy a smartphone that is certified in quality for global customers..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by KrazyDave16(m): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2020
grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by enigma0: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

oga athiestandproud..the mod don release you cry
atheistandproud:

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by seunfly: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2020
Both phones are similar except in design, proccessor depertment and display.

DESIGN: infinix won because of the pounchole instead of notch from redmi.

POWER AND PERFORMANCE : Redmi won because Mediatek G80 is a little bit a head of G70.

Display : Redmi also won because it is 1080 p on 6.5inch compare to infinix with 720p on 7inch.

overall both phones are similar only price will justify the true winner.

for me infinix note 7 has no reasons to be more expensive than redmi 9 and Redmi 9 has no reason to be cheaper than infinix note 7.

EDITED
I forgot to add important thing which is Timely updates, the list of phones that will recieve andriod 11 updates is out and a newly released infinix is not on the list letalone the old phone.

31 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by Vyzz: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2020
The thought of having Redmi 9

Will make me cum

19 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by PrettyBunny(f): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

I read your previous article and I enjoyed it although I feel you may want to refine your style of delivery but I guess you'll get better with time. Kudos. I'm following.

I like posts like this. Although this isn't a fair match. Redmi 9 despite being the budget representative of Redmi is a sure winner. I've placed my bet.

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see you again!!

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by atheistandproud(m): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2020
enigma0:

oga athiestandproud..the mod don release you cry

Released ke, it has expired.

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by atheistandproud(m): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see you again!!

My in-law grin grin grin grin. Sorry Festwiz, Our in-law. It's good to be back.
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by yanabasee1(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2020
I'd go for the infinix... My colleague bought it and I love the fingerprint side display.....

But the redmi 9pro is a killer......And very affordable...

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by atheistandproud(m): 9:27am On Jun 11, 2020
yanabasee1:
I'd go for the infinix... My colleague bought it and I love the fingerprint side display.....

But the redmi 9pro is a killer......And very affordable...

Well it's your decision and we respect it. Nothing do you.

8 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by ChiefZaddy: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2020
Even Infinix CEO will pick Redmi 9

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by PrettyBunny(f): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

My in-law grin grin grin grin. Sorry Festwiz, Our in-law. It's good to be back.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by MJBOLT: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2020
ChiefZaddy:

14 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by ChiefZaddy: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2020
MJBOLT:
who no like better thing
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by ChiefZaddy: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by synticate: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
chai !!!, Savage but true

4 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by chariisGRACE(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2020
ChiefZaddy:

Bros why?

7 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by ChiefZaddy: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Bros why?
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by Denovan: 10:38am On Jun 11, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
grin grin my stomach

3 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by seunfly: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2020
FryMosquito:
I will always advise people to be applying common sense when buying mobile phones especially in Nigeria or Even some African countries that does not have quality control.

How do you know quality against substandard products, a quality smartphone must pass through series of tests and certifications before going into mass production for marketing.

Example, Any smartphone that doesn't pass through any of this quality certification is a no - no for me. Like, RF certification, 3C certification, FCC certification, TENAA certification, Bluetooth SIG etcetera etcetera.

When buying your smartphone simple Google search the model and certifications, it will show if such product is up to standard quality or not. Because if this bodies approved such phone, it shows that the phone is a good quality..
What certification does trassion has ?

I saw the specs of one itel phone and i already knew they did not passed through any certification.

12 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by sunshineV(f): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2020
ChiefZaddy:

you're not going to heaven again grin

BTW where is the OP?

6 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by FryMosquito: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2020
seunfly:

What certification does trassion has ?

I saw the specs of one itel phone and i already knew they did not passed through any certification.
You have already given yourself the answer.. Quality goes with certification
Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by Urchman27(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2020
What trassion promise us and what we get.

3 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by atheistandproud(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2020
Urchman27:

Google play store services on top iOS??

Wonders shall never end.

7 Likes

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by Denovan: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Urchman27:
Wonders shall never end grin

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by sunshineV(f): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Urchman27:

boys go buy am for show off some babes go open leg sef

1 Like

Re: Redmi 9 Vs Infinix Note 7: An Essential Duel. by Papertrails(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Pls how much is d redmi 9 and is it available in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Active Voice Subscribers Declined By 0.32% In Q4 2020 – NBS / Does Nokia Asha 200 Support Whats App / A Nairalander Account Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.