Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police (73374 Views)

Man Impersonating Ahmed Musa In Kano Arrested By Police (Photo) / 950 Suspected Political Thugs In Kano Arrested By Police / Kidnappers Who Collect Recharge Cards As Ransom In Kano Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by powerfulguy: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2020
The Kano State Police Command has arrested a man who raped 40 women in one town within the span of a year.

The 30-year-old serial predator, Mohammed, of Kwanar Dangora village according to Kano Police Spokesperson, DSP Abdullahi Haruna, He confessed that the victims were young girls, married Women and old Women.

He said, "it is true. We have him in our custody, we are parading him soon." Haruna said the suspect was arrested when he sneaked into a house to rape a girl, but the mother raised the alarm, which forced him to escape. He was however, caught by neighbours who tracked him after a woman caught him in her children's room in Dangora town, Kano.

The Police said the suspect had been transfered to the Criminal Investigation Department for Investigation.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/police-kano-arrest-man-who-raped-40-women-one-year

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by pyyxxaro: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2020
40 shocked

Priick nor de pain am embarassed

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by ghettokid1(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2020
That man should be jailed 4life, He is useless to his family & the society.

206 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Vyzz: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2020
grin

I don dey tell government to make olosho available and affordable for my niggas all over the country to curtail these rape case

E Don tire me

12 Likes

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by telkevog(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2020
They no go convict this one, instead they go beg am to stop then give am award for the records!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by nwosukingsley366(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2020
a raper of 40 women is a raper forever

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by donbachi(m): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Make dem tie him hands go back..then carry 2 affix pins chuuk inside him priick..thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by olamidedivotee(f): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2020
Odogwu

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Denique(f): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys!
I have a rape case at hand and I really don't know how to go about it.
A young girl at my shawarma spot told me she was raped by a 42yr old man and the incident yielded a child...a child he doesn't take care of!

According to her, he brings a paltry N700 which is not everyday. She said the man's mum threatened to make her dumb if she goes to human rights.

I plan to tell a popular Lady in the area whom I also relate well with about it, so she can meet with the father of the girl who also owns a shop in the plaza.

Her parents asked her to let go since she has a child by the man. Their reason is so that, the child does not grow up to be tagged a rapist child.

People in the neighborhood call her demeaning names cos they all think she slept around and that resulted in the pregnancy.

It was also this same man that deflowered her. He admitted raping her to her parents and he is still friends with her uncle. The only thing the uncle is suggesting is changing the boy's surname to hers since he has refused to support her with 15k on a monthly basis.

I am also being careful as I am new in the area.

All these came up when she kept coming to buy shawarma on credit citing she hadn't eaten...her father sometimes gives her N150 to eat and feed the child also. He didn't give her the day before yesterday but gave her yesterday to take the boy to the health centre. cry

I wept yesterday when I saw how she beat up the child like an adult...clocked a year old this March while she's just 24. Neighbours abused and hit her for beating him. I understand her pains but couldn't do anything.

I feel so sad right now.

Should I tell the woman in the plaza as her father listens to her?

Pls note that the man has also raped another girl. The victim's elder brother only beat the abuser up and that was it...

Modified:
I just confided in the said woman and she told me to drop it as nothing of such was told to anyone.

Her words...

She was impregnated by her father's apprentice not the alleged 42yr old man she mentioned to me. She also said she lies to get stuff from people and that she has let go of all the monies she owes her as she can't pay. She sold the lies to me knowing that I am new in the area...she currently owes me 2k worth of shawarma that I was ready to write off but not anymore after this. In fact, I don't care about the money anymore...like I am so emotional right now cos she came to tell me she hadn't eaten today and I believed her...told her to check back to see what I can do.

I don't know who or what to believe anymore...

Creating a thread to seek justice on her behalf...

Had to do this to update y'all so you don't think I backed down from helping her. I would only suggest to her to go to a nearby human rights in Lagos to seek justice if she knows her story is true. Don't want to be caught up in a web of lies and deceits...

Thanks to everyone who reached out and was willing to help.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Robnectar(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Denique:

ur SIG is dope cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by shagasha: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2020
C ur head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by tillaman(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2020
He raped 40 girls and you guys are still planning to parade him? Y’all ain’t parading shiit,
So much for their sharia law, y’all should eat shit

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Stevengold(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2020
him dey compete with person

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by dynicks(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2020
Even the devil himself is shocked at the rate at which this guy's level of insatiability rose way above he(the devil) expected!!

I doubt if I'm the one who's actually been giving this guy Morales..
..Where could he have gotten that hunger from?

11 Likes

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Davicjoe(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2020
Last last na 2 years dem go give d bastard. Instead of dem to castrate d bastard motherfucker

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by ursullalinda(f): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2020
Castration remains the best option for animals like this.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by setobaba: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2020
Agba
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by kaytolee(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2020
God save us from dis rape
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Lexusgs430: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2020
Hin own don be.......
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Bar1941(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2020
Haha......

40 women? God have mercy ooooo. It's time the judiciary started real convictions on cases like this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Disrupts Gay Marriage In Abuja (photo) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In His Church (video) / Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.