Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) (50188 Views)

Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) / Update on Anambra International Cargo Airport Terminal building (photos) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Jonathan39: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
To yoruba Muslim right?
Kemistri4:

Very true. Kanu is more harm than good...
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jonathan39:
Southwest is the poorest in the south, stop decieving yourself

Why won't you say so?
Most of you are not educated, only shout!

Please, do well to check out NBS data
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jack500:

The thread is about Anambra airport, but u just have to bring yoruba into it. Your parents must really be ashamed of u. Inferior bigot

God bless you Jack
You nailed him
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by deji17: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Any developmental project in any part of Nigeria is a welcome development.
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Sweetgoodie(f): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Topsic70:

Oam4j,
This gentleman (masquerading as miss sweetgoodie) is d infamous Nairaland Mr. Canceller
His modus operandi is to register rogue monikers specifically for cancelling the posts of at least 30 nairalanders and derailing the threads

The moment he registers, he immediately follows these nairalanders as can be seen in d attached images below:
Pix 1: my 'followers' page.
NOTE: All d monikers following me apart from 'MinórityOpinion' moniker are his rogue/cancelling monikers! And I mean ALL!

Pix 2: 'Miss' sweetgoodies profile page
Pix 3: yedebem's (canceller's) profile page
Pix 4: asabaijaww's (canceller's) profile page.

You will observe that the 3 monikers (pix 2, 3 and4) are following d same sets of nairalanders
Your discretion is appreciated!
Tnx
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 1
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Any single thing, you guys will start abusing Yoruba people. That's one of the reason why we will always hate you guys. angry

hate apart, they all leave their hometown to thrive here in yoruba land because they know we have land full of riches a d wealth but there in their hometown, juju and wickedness have chased all of them away.
A girl even told me today she can never marry from her home town, she prefers to Mary a yoruba guy

WE DONT HATE YOU PEOPLE FROM THE EAST, STOP LIVING YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE IN HATRED AND TRIBALISM
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by FManager(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
EastGold:

grin
And that's why SE is the poorest region in the south?

My brother, talk about yourself, you are not well travelled. If you are, you won't say the rubbish that you said earlier

You yes you with the big head, come here angry.

Bring that your face here, remove your hand, oh God don't stress me ooh I said remove your hand! angry,

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
[s][/s]

cheesy
Face your dilapidated Abia state. The fact that you don't know the location of the airport exposed you. Anu mpama
osu shocked
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Obidiugwu: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nice one Governor Obiano.
Dm us for shooting of your musical videos.Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by TEDHorsePower: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
[s]
AFONJAPIG:
osu
[/s]

Your father osu

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by guychidile: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
too much delay
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by sirp9898(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
It is the south west that is the poorest rigion compear to hunger that made some of them eat rat and turn to 1 million boys during the lock down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Justiceleague1: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Any single thing, you guys will start abusing Yoruba people. That's one of the reason why we will always hate you guys. angry

Why are you talking to yourself,Haba?!?!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Justiceleague1: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
sirp9898:
It is the south west that is the poorest rigion compear to hunger that made some of them eat rat and turn to 1 million boys during the lock down

Haba!!!!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!

grin grin grin

Lexngtonsteele yaff suffer grin
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by onyeomanono24(f): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Anambara anyi ji eme onu wink
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Renegade23: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Where is it located in Anambra?
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
[s]
post=90545918:

Quality work assured
[/s]

You posted three pictures and they are all the same.

Like, really?

I fear for that quality.
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Samfloxin(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
olamidedivotee:
As if we care.
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by ThatFairGuy: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Maobichek:
. There is no gain hating any one ok. Look at the first comment on this thread by "thatfairguy" and you will realize that you have absolutely no reason or gain in hating anyone. If go through my comments, you will realize that I hate tribalism and Nairaland is really not helping Nigeria after all the rules here, thank you.
Oga, you seems not to understand me. I'm actually referring to AnambraIst.son.
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by samorobo: 3:23am On Jun 12, 2020
Isn't this rather funny...
This project is ppp driven, so if it will not be feasible investors will see no reason to invest most especially in this looming recessionary times...but no we have idiots with zero brain who reason with their over stretched anus...
It's funded by Chinese investors and is part of Anambra airport city project which might just give birth to a proper city centre in Anambra...

Keep tribalism aside and embrace development.. Development in any part of Nigeria is a win for Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Cherez: 5:03am On Jun 12, 2020
gnykelly:

let's wait till 10 years before we can make conclusion on its viability.
That's so long a time
But imagine a train connecting Head-bridge, Main market, Ochanga (all in Onitsha) to Building Materials-Ogidi, Nkpor-New parts, Awka, Agulu, Ekwulobia, Nnewi & Ihiala?
Just imagine it and you can't but be awed by how easy
& cheap business of moving goods & services will be like.
This isn't a condemnation of the govt but an opinion for a better utilisation of funds
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Cherez: 5:06am On Jun 12, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
Take your advise to your own state. It is what we need in Anambra at this time and we are getting it done.

Face your state and leave us to build what we need for the benefit of our people and friends.

Exactly, talking like a child
Life isn't about sentimental objections but managing ideas & opinions to better one's self
With a good rail network also, the good intra-state roads we have may survive a 10yr span at least, freeing up monies for other stuffs like a good healthcare plan
Grow up, not everything is a fight
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Cherez: 5:09am On Jun 12, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

hate apart, they all leave their hometown to thrive here in yoruba land because they know we have land full of riches a d wealth but there in their hometown, juju and wickedness have chased all of them away.
A girl even told me today she can never marry from her home town, she prefers to Mary a yoruba guy

WE DONT HATE YOU PEOPLE FROM THE EAST, STOP LIVING YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE IN HATRED AND TRIBALISM
See the first post here
Bro this thread has nothing to do with Yorubas but some of you just came in here to shout "chest beaters".
Now there's a brawl you turn it that Igbos are hateful?
Guy shun this your sentimental stereotype

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Cherez: 5:11am On Jun 12, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
osu shocked
What if I call you ABOBAKU?
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Cherez: 5:14am On Jun 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Oga, you seems not to understand me. I'm actually referring to AnambraIst.son.
Still same thing
You really goofed & I guess people like you both Igbos & Yorubas alike are enjoying the embers of evil they're fanning?
Tomorrow you feel so bad for FLOYD but your likes are worst than Officer Chauvin

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by ThatFairGuy: 5:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Cherez:

Still same thing
You really goofed & I guess people like you both Igbos & Yorubas alike are enjoying the embers of evil they're fanning?
Tomorrow you feel so bad for FLOYD but your likes are worst than Officer Chauvin
Is it that serious? That's how we relate(AnambraIs.tson n I). IT'S JUST FOR FUN, NOTHING SPECIAL
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Cherez: 5:23am On Jun 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Is it that serious? That's how we relate(AnambraIs.tson n I). IT'S JUST FOR FUN, NOTHING SPECIAL
But you've seen the vestige of that simple & maybe good-intended post.
Honestly, the tension is high between tribes in Nigeria & we should moderate on some things not to raise lots of ruckus
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by ThatFairGuy: 5:27am On Jun 12, 2020
Cherez:

But you've seen the vestige of that simple & maybe good-intended post.
Honestly, the tension is high between tribes in Nigeria & we should moderate on some things not to raise lots of ruckus

Check this thread and see the real tribalist
https://www.nairaland.com/5917064/ondo-youths-commission-road-behalf
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Cherez: 6:02am On Jun 12, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Check this thread and see the real tribalist
https://www.nairaland.com/5917064/ondo-youths-commission-road-behalf
You wanna know real hate?
My guy read up threads on python dance in the SE & see how heartless Nigeria can be.
See some:
* https://www.nairaland.com/4118906/army-ends-operation-python-dance#61456552
* https://www.nairaland.com/5720688/hidden-video-nigerian-army-killing#87193757
* https://www.nairaland.com/4114448/how-army-free-vaccination-caused#61378476

Same people protesting here and calling the US names on Floyd were so happy and touting Igbos whom are being killed and humiliated by the NA
See pics below

Guy, if you'd have the patience to go through these threads, you'll understand the Igboman's pain with this country.
I'm not justifying anything ooo as I myself can't but love all & will never grudge against anyone.
Honestly, Nigeria is a zoo (I DON'T SUPPORT KANU but that guy seems to know somethings we don't).
Same soldiers are being massacred up North & even so called "repentant Boko boys are being freed"
https://www.nairaland.com/5919832/dhq-603-repentant-boko-haram

Omo, this is the height of it

Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by TEDHorsePower: 6:29am On Jun 12, 2020
You are the one talking like a child. Take the rail to your state, we are getting our international airport. Anambra has far better healthcare than your state. Keep talking rubbish and think you can talk us out of this project. The airport is a done deal so get out.

[s]
Cherez:

Exactly, talking like a child
Life isn't about sentimental objections but managing ideas & opinions to better one's self
With a good rail network also, the good intra-state roads we have may survive a 10yr span at least, freeing up monies for other stuffs like a good healthcare plan
Grow up, not everything is a fight
[/s]
Re: Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) by Jonathan39: 6:58am On Jun 12, 2020
You are not logically sound. Which people orchestrated the NBS data? Trust Yoruba media at your own peril,
EastGold:

Why won't you say so?
Most of you are not educated, only shout!

Please, do well to check out NBS data

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Slow Down, Bomb Ahead": Signpost Spotted In Bauchi / Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) / Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.