Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Is TSTV Still Working? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is TSTV Still Working? (416 Views)

Complete Lists Of MTN Free Browsing Cheat That Are Still Working / Is Google Business Verification Still Working? / TSTV Test Transmission Live On Air. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is TSTV Still Working? by od501: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Good day my people. I think this is the place to get the right response. I am on a search for a decoder that has MBC2 and MBC max channels.

Obviously Gotv and startime is out of the option. I had wanted to go for TSTV, then I thought, do they still exist or has DSTV done their back door magic?

So the question is, is TSTV still working? If yes, how can get it cos I haven't seen it here in the east.
Re: Is TSTV Still Working? by ExpressBooking(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2020
The question is have it ever worked before. Depends on where you are staying, Metro Digital TV and CTL TV are Antenna based subscription channels and have MBC channels
Re: Is TSTV Still Working? by Skillsnigeria: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Tstv is presently off air.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you visit this nairaland thread to read more https://www.nairaland.com/5747808/learn-satellite-dish-tv-installation
Re: Is TSTV Still Working? by Skillsnigeria: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
od501:
Good day my people. I think this is the place to get the right response. I am on a search for a decoder that has MBC2 and MBC max channels.

Obviously Gotv and startime is out of the option. I had wanted to go for TSTV, then I thought, do they still exist or has DSTV done their back door magic?

So the question is, is TSTV still working? If yes, how can get it cos I haven't seen it here in the east.

You can watch mbc 1,2,3,4,5,mbc Max,mbc Bollywood,mbc action and many more with our professional training on satellite dish installation,we are going to train you on how to install and watch it free
Re: Is TSTV Still Working? by bacco2000(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2020
I watch mbc2,3,max and MBC action on FTA.

Get a satellite installer to help you track Nigcomsat and you are good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Why Gmail Isn't Receiving Emails? / Vodafone To Offer Ultra-fast Broadband To Millions / How To Know If You've Been Blocked By Someone On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.