Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It (26865 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 57th Birthday In Grand Style / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by JimmyfixDesigns: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:

That is not true. What you read there are commandments from Jesus Christ as it applies to any and everyone with hopes of entering His Kingdom of Heaven!

You are right only if what "The Kingdom of Heaven" means.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
JimmyfixDesigns:

My pastor? I have no pastor sir.
Given the trend that is pastors these days, If you suckle at his tits, he is your pastor. If not, then he is not. grin
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
JimmyfixDesigns:

You are right only if what "The Kingdom of Heaven" means.
the meaning of the Kingdom of Heaven? undecided undecided

What Jesus said in those verses has nothing to do with defining the Kingdom of Heaven, He is telling you outright who can enter and who cannot. undecided
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by nomshu(m): 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
The prophet of our time, my mentor. More sufficient grace for u Sir. Wishing u happy returns
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Kay25(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Your words, not mine! grin
don't push it to me na u started the thread
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by JimmyfixDesigns: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:
the meaning of the Kingdom of Heaven? undecided undecided

What Jesus said in those verses has nothing to do with defining the Kingdom of Heaven, He is telling you outright who can enter and who cannot. undecided

Oga mi, do you know what the Kingdom of Heaven is? If you don't know, how can you know who and who can or cannot enter?

Who are those always present when Jesus Christ is talking about the Kingdom of Heaven? His Disciples or his Apostles? Do you know the difference?
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kay25:

don't push it to me na u started the thread
I did not start the thread
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
JimmyfixDesigns:

Oga mi, do you know what the Kingdom of Heaven is? If you don't know, how can you know who and who can or cannot enter?

Who are those always present when Jesus Christ is talking about the Kingdom of Heaven? His Disciples or his Apostles? Do you know the difference?

It does not matter what you think it is. What matters is that the rules are clesr on how to enter into it. It is that simple.

His disciples had already been told by Jesus Christ that they already had a place therr which he would prepare for them. So obviously the rule was of no use to them since they were already in. To all those who wanted to get it after, he gave the rules.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Kay25(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I did not start the thread
okay ooo I hear u but judge no one let love lead you as to Joshua will say one love is leading you you will see no fault in anyone..
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kay25:

okay ooo I hear u but judge no one let love lead you as to Joshua will say one love is leading you you will see no fault in anyone..
Who is love? God
What did God do about the pharisees lying to the people? He condemned there actions.
What did Jesus tell you about loving Him? If you love Him, you will do what He commanded; you will do what He did.
What am I doing? I am doing what Jesus Christ Himself did and commanded.

If love really is what leads you, and you see no fault in the actions of people, then why do we bother preaching love to them? undecided undecided

If you have a problem with that, take it up with Jesus Christ or God Himself. grin
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by precious1967(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2020
who still takes this man serious
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Antichristus: 4:57am On Jun 13, 2020
Uneducated, illiterate scammer.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Antichristus: 4:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Paxxcarl:
who still takes this man serious

Stupid people still do. Go to his shrine and see them. Illiteracy is truly a disease.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by JimmyfixDesigns: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

It does not matter what you think it is. What matters is that the rules are clesr on how to enter into it. It is that simple.

His disciples had already been told by Jesus Christ that they already had a place therr which he would prepare for them. So obviously the rule was of no use to them since they were already in. To all those who wanted to get it after, he gave the rules.

Bro, he wasn't talking to his disciples, he was talking to his Apostles.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Kobojunkie: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2020
JimmyfixDesigns:

Bro, he wasn't talking to his disciples, he was talking to his Apostles.
Stop playing win the dart with words and go read the passage referenced.
The passage is meant to be read and obeyed by all you who desire to gain of the kingdom of Heaven that is His.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It by Kingjessie(f): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Happy birthday my prophet. The one who allows God to use him miraculously, the one who gives to the needy, the one who sponsors many less privileged children's education, the one who the devil tried to kill with a rock as a child but God prevailed, the one who many ignorant people condemn and say bad things and fake stories about him yet they come back to him to beg for forgiveness,the one who was wrongly accused and imprisoned but was later released by the grace of God, the one who has blessed my life and that of my family members. Nigeria is lucky to have someone like you. May you live a long and prosperous life and may the evil ones not see or come near you in Jesus name. God bless you my menthor. Emmanuel!

I pity all those who carry around fake news about him. God is the only Judge and he knows who is serving him. The Bible clearly states that we shouldn't judge but you all call yourselves christians but you judge when you're not God. As you judged him wrongly, may God judge you too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) / Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.