Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries (79523 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
OriOko88:

And your dead E money and imprisoned Evans tongue
i understand you’re a nuisance...your picture reeks poverty and makes me wanna puke
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by ActiveFx: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
This dude is a comedian
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by dotunfelix1: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
Baba aladiye

StagethemTVee
post=90547597:

A Man loses N20,000 to Fruadsters at Computer Villages as they sold him packaged cassava instead of Iphone 7+. The amazing thing is that people at the scene were blaming and calling him a thief for attempting to buy an Iphone 7+ for 20,000 naira. This is how we get people into depression o , my fellow Nigerians. No single person stepped up to encourage or console him throughout the clip.

Come and see market today o. lockdown never ease finish and men are not taking prisoners

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFDSgi7k8pE
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by EngineerOloye: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
gurunlocker:
grin

An average Nigerian is greedy!

How will you buy an iPhone 7 plus for 20K? grin cheesy

I hope they added okra soup to the phone box grin

Ahhh.... Apostle must hear of this!!!
Oja mi lara he.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Dyonne: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
SouthWestBlood:
This can't be true because that guy is a comedian and goes by the name CALLMEWYZEE on Instagram. I guess none of the onlookers recognised him.

I didn't even know he was a comedian but as soon as I saw the video, I knew it was fake.
Didn't make one bit of sense.

Wasn't funny either

1 Like

Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by OriOko88(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Paxxcarl:
i understand you’re a nuisance...your picture reeks poverty and makes me wanna puke
And its that puke will kill you.eleeriibu. upload your pic let's see d breed of baboon you're made from. Effing idiot
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by pannyman(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
SouthWestBlood:
This can't be true because that guy is a comedian and goes by the name CALLMEWYZEE on Instagram. I guess none of the onlookers recognised him.

I thought he looked like a comedian too. What young man would go about in an agbada in broad daylight?
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Damead: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good for him��
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nezero(m): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
E shock you?

When you heard the price e no shock you...

BrodaShaggy
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2020
OriOko88:

And its that puke will kill you.eleeriibu. upload your pic let's see d breed of baboon you're made from. Effing idiot
you’re clearly a dumb breed. cheers
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by OriOko88(m): 1:29am On Jun 12, 2020
Paxxcarl:
you’re clearly a dumb breed. cheers
Post your pic now. Ugly slowpoke with low self esteem.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Basher8583: 1:47am On Jun 12, 2020
Holiegrail2:
Cassava?? Looooolz,
Those niggas at computer village have no human sympathy.

How about a greedy buyer. does he have human sympathy? trying to buy that mobile phone for 20,000... for his mind he will think he had priced it well without thinking of the profit the seller will make from such business
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 12, 2020
OriOko88:

Post your pic now. Ugly slowpoke with low self esteem.
geddiffok you ugly looking shrimp
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by Slickest(m): 2:35am On Jun 12, 2020
Nigga Is a comedian on Instagram, the video was for clout, u all fell for it
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by cardoctor(m): 3:22am On Jun 12, 2020
Seems staged. That guy does not look like someone who knows the real value of iPhone. That agbada looks ridiculous. U don't wear such to where phones are sold.
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by NaijadrivaCars: 8:41am On Jun 12, 2020
SouthWestBlood:

Thank you o jare.
This was a prank/comedy and this thread should be recaptioned or removed.

lalasticlala
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by DedeNkem: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
iPhone 7+ costs ₦236,200.00 and this id*iot thought he could get it at ₦20,000.00? LOL.

When something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!
Re: Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries by vickydevoka(m): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Chai! Just see human wickedness at it's highest.But why do I find this funny? grin grin How can you not check such expensive item b4 payment.Or do they now use jazz to sell phones
U Neva jam. I go check aam finish. Buh as as soon as u pay Dem go package rubbish give u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) / Codes For Listening To Phone Calls / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.