Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

3D Virtual Reality Gaming Glasses Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3D Virtual Reality Gaming Glasses Experience (600 Views)

What Is The Cost Estimate For Opening A Virtual Reality Center? / Walmart Rolls Out 3d Virtual Online Shopping / Sales And Installation Of Vehicle Windscreens And Side Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3D Virtual Reality Gaming Glasses Experience by Asiaventures: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Welcome to Divine Electronics , home of all your electronical appliances. We supply quality 3D Reality glasses. Enjoy your game like a pro and your convenient at very good rates contact us for massive delivery, prices and quotes.

Whatsapp: +8613129339672
+2347035870117

1 Like

Re: 3D Virtual Reality Gaming Glasses Experience by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Asiaventures:
Welcome to Divine Electronics , home of all your electronical appliances. We supply quality 3D Reality glasses. Enjoy your game like a pro and your convenient at very good rates contact us for massive delivery, prices and quotes.

Whatsapp: +8613129339672
+2347035870117
you are not ready to sell yet sir
Re: 3D Virtual Reality Gaming Glasses Experience by Asiaventures: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thank you sir. Your kind "purchase" is highly appreciated.

southniyikaye:
you are not ready to sell yet sir
Re: 3D Virtual Reality Gaming Glasses Experience by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Asiaventures:
Thank you sir. Your kind "purchase" is highly appreciated.

nairalanders like you to advertise a product accompanied with price
That way those interested will message you immediately, at least you know what you are dabbling into.
Well I am interested but just can't start messaging people
Re: 3D Virtual Reality Gaming Glasses Experience by Asiaventures: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
You should have kindly asked me for the price in as much as you commented. Not all commoditieshave the same price. A certain product will have quality pricing dependingon the clients affordability..

Thanks sir.

southniyikaye:
nairalanders like you to advertise a product accompanied with price
That way those interested will message you immediately, at least you know what you are dabbling into.
Well I am interested but just can't start messaging people
Re: 3D Virtual Reality Gaming Glasses Experience by ArticleBeast: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Asiaventures:
You should have kindly asked me for the price in as much as you commented. Not all commoditieshave the same price. A certain product will have quality pricing dependingon the clients affordability..

Thanks sir.

Put the price for each of the products. Then add slightly negotiable. If it is 10k or 5k, you put it. Those with 4k or 8k will like message to negotiate with you.

It is stressful adding number to whatsapp when people don't know your price.

1 Like

Re: 3D Virtual Reality Gaming Glasses Experience by Asiaventures: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thank you very much sir. I really do appreciate. I will improve. Thanks.

ArticleBeast:

Put the price for each of the products. Then add slightly negotiable. If it is 10k or 5k, you put it. Those with 4k or 8k will like message to negotiate with you.

It is stressful adding number to whatsapp when people don't know your price.
Re: 3D Virtual Reality Gaming Glasses Experience by bikerzworld: 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hello, op. Do you have or know how I can get low cost full body tracker for vr for hand and legs movement.? I am new to vr and its for sports related games. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Please It's URGENT!!!! / How I Made My First 100k In A Week And 400k Within 5weeks. / Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.