Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha (38944 Views)

Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition / Abba Kyari: 3 US Law Firms Consulted To Defend DCP / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by wyqay: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Your p a p a

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
Abacha is a dictator and can't do this, shut the hell up
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Evercurious(f): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Abacha was a thief, final. Mustapha should mention the chiefs from the south that was part of the senseless agreement.

Don't bother asking before they go bribe some hungry ones that ll support this narrative

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by winj3: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
4gunners:
They want to re-write history.
Not only that, they want to get out of prosecution and jail.
Al-Mustapha, Abacha family, emirs and many others are complicit in the funds transfer - this story makes them less guilty!

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by homenje73: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
This goes a long way to prove that Nigeria is in big trouble, illiterate and semi illiterate are now the economic advicers
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Openbusiness: 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Abacha family live like kings and queens. Why did they go to court to prevent the federal government from recovering the billions of dollars then if he was truly saving it for Nigeria?
They didn't go to court to stop the FG from recovering Abacha money abroad. They went to court to stop FG from recovering the money in their own account. The money they got from Abacha or should I say got for being an Abacha family. I'm not saying Abacha is 100% clean, but i'm saying his stashes abroad were well documented, people knew where to look and how to find it. The records were available. So I think it might actually not been a loot after all. Can the FG find other thief politicians loot of today, all their loot being well documented to find like the Abacha own? And as for Abacha family living like Kings and Queens. Very true, I agree with you. But what about the thieves in power today? They are living like Emperors and gods.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by bejeria101(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
And the presidebt claims to be fighting corruption! Oponu daura.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by brain54(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
I admire al mustapha's loyalty to abacha...even in death...seems he is the only one trying to redeem/defend abacha's image...that's loyalty...and I commend!
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by kolade560: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
All Mustapha, with due respect Sir, you are STUPID.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by slivertongue: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
shadeyinka:
What are the names of the traditional rulers who knew about this fund? How many are they and their geographical spread? Who were the signatories to the account? In who's name was the account?
Don't give me a silence o!
ask al mustapha
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Makengo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
This a a load of rubbish on the face of it. You are hiding money abroad to avoid international sanctions. The sanctions will prevent you from spending the money or bringing it into Nigeria even from personal accounts.. it defies logic and the people promoting this narrative know it.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by winj3: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
brain54:
I admire al mustapha's loyalty to abacha...even in death...
Nothing to do with loyalty, more like stay alive and out of jail efforts.
No honour among thieves, his wagon is tied to the dictator so anything Abacha is guilty of so is Al-Mustapha.
He must be seen to defend Abacha or he also gets in trouble!
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Brushstrokes20: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bunch of hardened, unrepentant criminals! Spits!
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Enculer: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
These are the same people Yoruba muslims worship
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Karlifate: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
All military rulers that has governed Nigeria, looted the country blue black. When the black gold was discovered, it further enhances their dictatorship & ostentatious lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
ijustdey:
Abacha loot: Emirs and Chiefs were consulted when money was kept overseas ― Al-Mustapha

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/abacha-loot-emirs-and-chiefs-were-consulted-when-money-was-kept-overseas-―-al-mustapha/
na today

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by marijay(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
I think I believe this story.. If he did stole the money, his family members will be signatories to the accounts..

My thoughts anyways

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by ABELKIDO(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
]So why wasn't it all returned immediately the sanctions were lifted? It's taking over 20 years[/quote]. It was fixed deposit my guye
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by orunto27: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Al Mustapha is saying this because Buhari supports Abacha's Regime. Let living Chiefs, Emirs and VIPs who are aware post their Responses. All we are saying is that Nigeria is too much for any Northerner, military or not, to lead without resorting to VIOLENCE.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by CzarChris(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
ijustdey:
Abacha loot: Emirs and Chiefs were consulted when money was kept overseas ― Al-Mustapha

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/abacha-loot-emirs-and-chiefs-were-consulted-when-money-was-kept-overseas-―-al-mustapha/
I know I will be attacked for this, but the entire truth will surface one day. Gen. Abacha was the best thing to happen to this country till date. Obasanjo demonized his image, when he came into power as president, we all know how vindictive baba iyabo can be knowing that the then late General threw him into prison for his alleged role in a coup that tried to topple Abacha's government. So Obasanjo's aim was to demonize the public's perception of Abacha and the unfortunate death of Ken Saro wiwa and kudirat Abiola didn't help the general's posthumous case, hence the oputa panel.
Either way, all I know is that time will tell, the truth can never stay hidden forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by 2nattie(m): 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Name them make we know the ...
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by AmeLonRo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is the untruth of the century. habaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P2riHt-0Mo
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by ddeola: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Children of satan liars ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by jaxxy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Excuses. There was no justifiable reason pls.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by brain54(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
winj3:

Nothing to do with loyalty, more like stay alive and out of jail efforts.
No honour among thieves, his wagon is tied to the dictator so anything Abacha is guilty of so is Al-Mustapha.
He must be seen to defend Abacha or he also gets in trouble!
nah...the man has done his time in prison...remember its not al mustapha's loot but abacha loot...its easier for him to keep quiet and enjoy his freedom rather than defend his boss....there are others that worked with or were close to abacha that haven't said anything... I think the man is sincerely loyal to abacha...

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I know these northerners will continue to justify Abacha loot at all cost. No wonder you hardly see any of their thief politicians go to jail.

We have even seen the ones whose kids lie on top of money. Funny thing is that their loots has continued to enslave their region. And some people believed stealing started and ended in Jonathan era. I know people stole under Jonathan but stealing under Buhari is the worst.

Let me also highlight that the Northern over thirst for power and their stealing the country will continue to make the country remain as it is. Thank God they are the worst hit.

One way or the other, God will continue to help his people. God bless NK
You southerners steal more.
You still hate each other the more.
You will forever be under us
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Samysearch(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
bro4u:
They've ruled this country more than any other region, they own most of the oil wells, they've got massive land at their disposal, they've got hard-working people when it comes to Agriculture, they have all it takes to make their region great, but unfortunately religion and illiteracy won't let them attain it. So unfortunate

Modified: Don't be deceived, southern leaders were not consulted, they're only trying to justify Abacha's loot and share part of the guilt to southerners.

Ur daftness is legendary. How can u attribute the failure of northern Nigeria to Islam. Is Dubai, UAE, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia a Christian country? Don't be led by hatred. Avail ur self of the bickering & hatred u plunged ur self into by seeking proper education!
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by shadeyinka(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
slivertongue:

ask al mustapha
You spoke like you know something the rest of us don't!
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by slowice(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
The North is trying so hard to rewrite history as we know it. .... Same way none of them is condemning openly the absurdities in the North nor calling the government to live up to their responsibilities.... Family matter
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by olisaEze(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Odiegwu! cheesy It’s like dis BBC Hausa is the Fulani version of IPOB’s Radio Biafra, always spitting rubbish to illiterate listeners! grin grin

I put it to u Mr Al’Mustapha that Abacha also consulted same Emirs, Chiefs and Stakeholders for permission to kick d bucket after saving up for the country’s future! Anu mpama!!

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
ijustdey:

madness
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Petdagr8t(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
So upon all these Nigeria as country cannot be used as an account name abbey?, So Abacha is bigger than the whole country.
Sometimes I wonder if this Al- Mustapha get sense self..always seeking for cheap sympathy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Ben Murray-Bruce, With His Sons And Daughter / 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 / Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.