Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Lady Says Man Gave Her 500k Just Two Hours After Meeting Her (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Man Gave Her 500k Just Two Hours After Meeting Her (photos) (5379 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lady Says Man Gave Her 500k Just Two Hours After Meeting Her (photos) by generationz(f): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
J111333:
...and the slay queen showed you the 20m in cash or you were present when she cashed the check? undecided

Poverty starts with the mind, my friend. Free your mind from the shackles of poverty mentality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Guys Be Faithful In Relationships / Photos: joystick Caged-padlock – See How To Use It / At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.