Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order (28166 Views)

#11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos / Hijab: University Of Ibadan International School - Muslims Protest / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by fennels007(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Reopening school this pandemic and perilous time is not a well-thought out decision.

See my sigi for opportunity to earn
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by Liliantalks: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
gift2xl:

Abi.
yes na , some small schools that pay 15 to 20k , but now , u get atleast 5k per child . Some hv more than 5 or 6 places they go to , and it’s one hour and 3 times a week . Some take 10k even depending on the class
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by paix(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Davicjoe:
A very popular and standard school. I guess the owner of d school dey hungry 4 money. I trust El rufai. That school is a gonner for life.
Governments come and governments go.
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by Gentlealibu: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Maybe they needed money to continue the block of classrooms they are constructing behind the school. El-rufai will surely make them a scape goat in kaduna.
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
That school is gone for now.
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by gibsonwales(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
The parent/guildian of these students should be arrested. Are they not aware of the closure of schools at all levels by the federal government ?
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by paix(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
SmartchildTutor:
International what??
Haven't they heard of CBT?
Engage consultants, they won't hear. Now they've been busted. All the money they're trying to conserve will no longer roll in.
I just sympathize with the poor staff who have become jobless as a result of the ineptitude and recalcitrance of one obnoxious school owner.
Even the students will be forced to change schools; buy school uniform etc. Things that the parents did not prepare for.
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by Ekpekaycee: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
gift2xl:
I sorry for teacher's, Lot's of them have gone to there villages. Coronavirus Y!!.

Oga be sorry for yourself. Have any teacher come to you for food? What most people like you don't know is that most teachers are using this period gainfully in one way or another .
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by Liliantalks: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
AMI3:
Is it possible for two schools to hv the same name when they are not own by the same person.
I know future leaders in my state
yes , infact different owners can use same name in different local government even, there are ministry of education in every local government. But not with cooperate commotion.
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by Liliantalks: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
paix:
Governments come and governments go.
they will re apply again self with this same government.
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by Gentlealibu: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sailor22:
Christian school right.

Big bigot sighted! Everything is about religion to them.

FYI that school is in the ungwar rimi area of k/north. With students of both faiths in nearly equal proportion.
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by gift2xl: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes na , some small schools that pay 15 to 20k , but now , u get atleast 5k per child . Some hv more than 5 or 6 places they go to , and it’s one hour and 3 times a week . Some take 10k even depending on the class

Correct.
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by Mrshape: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
danduchi:
What will happen to students that had registered for WAEC and NECO in that school?
They will be transferred to a nearby government school.
This thing happened to me in my SS3
Some school owners are stubborn
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by duality(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Very unfortunate from the government and those supporting it's actions.

So those moving around are immune? Same for those in the market? Okay keep teachers and children at home. Those who go to buy food for the house/family, are they immune to the virus? Can they not bring it in and infect their families?

Stop this nonsense!!!!!

In the USA, those who don't want businesses to open, were in the streets protesting. Was the virus on break?

In unfortunate people don't know what it takes to fight evil. It's painfully unfortunate.
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by BotherMleeper(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Davicjoe:
A very popular and standard school. I guess the owner of d school dey hungry 4 money. I trust El rufai. That school is a gonner for life.

The owner is Prof. Chinedu Osuala, Dean of Sciences at the NDA Kaduna, and his wife Margarita. The wife is the principal.

I know the Prof personally. He's a calm person but his Ukrainian wife is something else. The man can barely buy a new phone without her consent.
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by olatade(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sailor22:
Christian school right.

It is mixed
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by ofiko123(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nice one... El-rufai is working..
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by Ghokes(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
One governor like dat who likes to demolish structures should come and see something here
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by deliveryboy: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sailor22:
Christian school right.
So there should be different laws for Christians? Did you ask Wike if he demolished a Christian hotel or you are just being plain stupid? That’s why you were not enlisted into proper Navy, low life.
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by donMIG(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Teachers r hungry!!!
U want them to do wat exactly?
Wit ur nonesense palliatives,
U want them to die
Give them 5k salary while the school stats lockdown... Fools erwhere
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by Mayokun2019: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
AmazingELixir:
cool
Kudos!!!!!

No nonsense leadership...this is what we need in this country replete with outlaws and compulsive violators.
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
deliveryboy:

So there should be different laws for Christians? Did you ask Wike if he demolished a Christian hotel or you are just being plain stupid? That’s why you were not enlisted into proper Navy, low life.

Fool,how much does Navy earn... Idiot. I am a 2nd officer,Navy officers dey call me sir...
See mumu. You will remain a delivery boy for Life.
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by paix(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Liliantalks:
they will re apply again self with this same government.
Yes o.
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by Marshalemmy(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
No single sympathy for fools. Burn the school down
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by Marshalemmy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
No single sympathy for fools. Oya burn the school down
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by AMI3(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes , infact different owners can use same name in different local government even, there are ministry of education in every local government. But not with cooperate commotion.

Thanks bro
Re: Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order by Ben500000: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2020
Become a Mobile App Developer, Learn to Build Mobile Applications with Flutter. Learning system is very flexible and can accommodate working class. Call or Send a whatsapp message to 08034436977 to Register. Follow Smart Tech Academy on social media of your choice for more info, Twitter @Smarttechschool, Facebook and Instagram @Smarttechschools

Course Registration fee is 5k, join class now. Course is online and lasts for three weeks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Awolowo Hall, OAU University (Pictures) / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike / Institutions With The Best Students' Union Government (SUG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.