Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Let's Peek Into A Smartphone's Brain - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Let's Peek Into A Smartphone's Brain (28259 Views)

A Peek Into The World's First Flexible Phone - Runs Android / Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour / Things To Avoid While Buying A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Peek Into A Smartphone's Brain by atheistandproud(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2020
DriggityDre:
I support this stand, atheistandproud.

I won't exactly put it as "wasting" though grin, people here just don't interact with this kind of stuff.

You could put this in a blog and make passive income, if you are interested.

The plus side is that it's original content.

Yeah.
Re: Let's Peek Into A Smartphone's Brain by naijasensei: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2020
Ausrichie:
Why is it that NAND Gates are used extensively (I am not sure if they are the only Gates used) in circuit boards. Why go through the stress of building other Gates with NAND gate, I know it has to do with NAND's gate universality but what's so bad in using the others straight up.

Your guess is right, there are only two logic gates that can be used to implement the functions of all the other gates, namely - NOR and NAND logic gates. However, NAND gates are still preferred over NOR gates, check the following links below:

https: // www. researchgate. net/post/How_the_NAND_occupy_less_area_than_the_NOR
https: // electronics. stackexchange. com/questions/110649/why-is-nand-gate-preferred-over-nor-gate-in-industry

Just remove the spaces in the links.
Re: Let's Peek Into A Smartphone's Brain by Denovan: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Atlanticfire:

Nice. I have been wondering how easy it will be to make microcontrollers to do some of the functions that are being done by todays smartphones.
Things like facial recognition, fingerprint recognition, 3 dimensional speed.

OP do you know about microcontrollers?
you can use Arduino uno is a very popular micro controller.
Re: Let's Peek Into A Smartphone's Brain by Ejadike(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jackossky:
Swrrrr
I still don't understand it.

.looks Macedonian to me. So strange.

Even when you were talking about graters and carrot, graters will do the job efficiently but what if it's a seasoned chef, he will do it better.

You see, your analogy keeps contradicting itself in my head, especially when i simulate it with extremes, doesn't perform so well.

Kudos op, to those that understand.
grin
Re: Let's Peek Into A Smartphone's Brain by sylve11: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nice one @ op. cool
Re: Let's Peek Into A Smartphone's Brain by Eavy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Briefly explain what u know abt all what the OP posted
grin
ProfDview1:

Briefly explain what u know abt all what the OP posted
you wan kill am ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Think The Iphone X Is An Overrated Piece Of Metal - Naijatechguy / What To Expect From BBM In 2014: New Features, New Friends And More / The Telegram Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.