Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Lucifer's Bride (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lucifer's Bride (18+) (10918 Views)

Heart Of A Lucifer / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / Lucifer's Key (book Two) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lucifer's Bride

(She's mine�)

A story by Faith Lucky

Rated 18+

PROLOGUE

What do you do when the charming king of hell leaves his throne and people just to search for you on earth?

He's cold and inhuman;

His heart is as hard as a rock; and as cold as an ice. Love is impossible for him.

But what else could be his reason for searching for you so badly? So badly that he's ready to kill for it?

It's all about Suspense, mystery, betrayal, and romance
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lucifer's Bride - Episode 1

(She's mine)

A story by Faith Lucky

Rated 18+

Roxanne's POV

The knock on the door came repeatedly and I rushed out of the bathroom to check It out. I opened the door and of course, It was mum.

"Roxanne" she called with relieve.

"Where have you been? I've been knocking for some time now".

I sighed and walked back into the room and she followed me behind.

"I was taking my bath mum" I replied but she still looked around the room.

Hold on; is she doubting me?

"Seriously mum, do you think I'm lying?" I asked and scoffed.

"Where else could I possibly be in this cell? I've been locked here my entire life. It's not like I have a choice anymore".

"Roxanne" she called tenderly and held my hand.

I kept quiet and tried not to look at her.

"Baby, I know you're upset. But I want you to know I'm doing this for your own good"

"I've been hearing that for the past nineteen years mum, but you still can't explain it to me. Why are you keeping me locked in here? Why don't you want me to go out? I don't even know what the outside world looks like. The only people I know in my entire life is just you and miss Margaret.  Come on mum, I'm nineteen already. Isn't it enough?"

She heaved a sigh and closed her eyes. Then she opened them and placed them on my cheek.

"I love you, Roxanne" she said sadly.

"And one day, you'll get to understand I'm doing all these for your sake".

"Your tutor is waiting for you in the sitting room".

I left her and went to the bed to sit.

"I can't learn today. I'm feeling dizzy" I replied as I sat on the bed.

She walked up to me then kissed me on the forehead and left the room.

I sighed and stood up to go stand by the window. I looked outside and saw the same view I've been seeing my entire life. I don't even know where I am.

When I look out the window from the tallest part of the building where my room was, all I could see were trees and grasses - looking like a forest. I've been this way my entire life.

As soon as mum gave birth to me, she kept locked in here. Yes, I'll call it locked because I have no idea what the outside world looks like. I don't even go to school and miss Margaret has been my home teacher right from childhood. I don't even know what having a friend looks like because the only people I know is mum and miss Margaret.

Mum has forbidden me from going out because she said it's dangerous and it's something I've been trying to understand. What does she mean it's dangerous?

I mean, they're other people out there in the world. Even she herself goes out. So, why's my own case different? Why's she doing this to me?

I don't even know my dad. According to her, he's dead. But why do I feel unsecured about this whole thing? What could mum's secret be? Why's she keeping me away from the world?

Harriet's POV:

I walked out of Roxanne's room and met Margaret there in the sitting room. I felt so bittered.

"She won't be able to receive lectures today" I told Margaret as I went to stand by the window.

"Oh! Why's that? What's wrong with her?" She asked but I didn't reply immediately.

"She's angry with me. She wants to get out of here" I said and a brief silence stepped in.

"Well, you wouldn't really blame her, Harriet. She's been treated like a prisoner for nineteen years" Margaret said, standing up.

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" I snapped and turned to look at her.

"My hands are tied, Margaret, and you know it. Damon's out there looking for her and if I let her step a foot out of this building, he's gonna sense her and find her."

"So,,do you plan on keeping her locked up for the rest of her life? Is that what you plan to do?" She asked.

"I don't know Margaret. But the most important thing right now is keeping my daughter safe. You know what Gerald did Damon. He killed his entire family. He murdered Damon's mother in front of her very eyes when he was a kid and now, all he wants is revenge. And that's why he grew up searching for Roxanne till date because she's Gerald's only child. Margaret,you won't blame me if I'm scared. Only God knows what Damon will do to Roxanne if he lays his hand on her. I don't know what to do".

I sniffed and buried my face in my palm. I was really so scared - scared for Roxanne.

Damon's a beast and I can't let him lay his hand on her.

"It's okay Harriet." Margaret said and drew close to console me.

Zara's POV

I stood by the door and listened to the moans of the lady as she screamed his name, begging him to stop.

"Oh! Damon, please! Stop it.

"Oh! Damon..."

At first, all she wanted was to get on his bed. I mean, every lady wants to be in the arms of the Almighty Damon - but now she's finally gotten the opportunity, she's begging for him to stop.

Well, that's one thing about Damon - he's a sex freak.

Soon, I stopped hearing the lady's screams and I figured he was done with her. It's possible she actually paased out.

"Come in, Zara" I heard his cold voice from inside and I wondered how he knew I was actually there.

I adjusted my skirt and her could opened the door with the file in my hand.

I got into the dazzling room and met him taking his jacket from the bed. The so called lady was actually crawling to the bathroom.

I took my eyes back to Damon as he backed me and wore on his long black jacket.

"Um...g...good morning sir" I greeted nervously.

You wouldn't blame me if I'm acting this way around him. I mean, there's just something about this guy - a strange aura that surrounds him and makes the people around him shiver.

He turned and looked at me and I quickly took my eyes to the floor. You don't look at Damon in the eyes when he's staring at you.

"Tell them I'll be with them in a sec" he said cheerlessly and walked away, going into the inner room.

Dang! He read my mind again and knew I was coming to tell him the board of directors were waiting.

I watched him as he walked away and I also turned around and left the room.

Want a little introduction?

Well, Damon's the richest, most handsome baddest guy I know. Trust me when I say this- he's weird.

He owns the top best high school in the country and also deals in the building and marketing of real estates. I don't know how he was able to acquire all these, but they've made him stinky rich.

His mere presence around you can make you pass out and that's because he's just too handsome and se*y - too handsome and se*y that I think it's not ordinary.

I don't really know how to explain this Damon of a guy because like I said, he's weird. Every body's scared of him - even the authorities and that's the reason none of them could question him about his wealth.

I get to know just little about it and that's because I've been with him for a long time now. I've also been down there on his bed and trust me when I say this - Damon's the best when it comes to love making. Although, sometimes, he uses it to punish some ladies when he's angry with them. I really don't know how he does It and that's why I say he's wierd. Sometimes, I feel there's something supernatural about him.

He doesn't even have a family; no friend, yet, he's this stinky rich.

Somehow, I think he's been looking for a lady. I don't really know her or anything about her, but with how desperately he's been looking for her; I fear she's gonna be dead if he finds her.

I went out to the balcony and joined the rest of the board members on the round table where they sat, awaiting Damon's arrival.

"He'll be here soon" I said to them as I took my seat and one of them sighed.

Hmph. They're so scared of seeing him.

They all started cross checking the files they were to present to him. They had to make sure there'd be no mistake because Damon picks offence at every single thing

I also decided to go through my own files as well and in the process, I heard footsteps and the men started making little uncomfortable sounds - like they were shivering.

I lifted my eyes and saw Damon walking gracefully towards us; his right hand in his trouser pocket while the other operated his phone.

He was now putting on white long sleeve with the three top buttons opened, exposing a part of his chest - giving him the perfect killing look.

I got lost staring at him - wondering how someone could be this perfect -so cute. He was overly charming and mere words cannot describe him.

He got to the table and that was when I realise I was making a grave mistake. I was supposed to be on my feet!

Geez!

I quickly sprang on my feet and joined the rest of the men who were already standing. You don't sit when Damon's standing.

"Good morning; sir" the men greeted with a little quiver in their voices.

These are married men with families, being so scared of such a young boy.

I mean, he's so young and it puzzles me to know how he became this powerful.

He didn't say a word as he walked over to the head of the table and sat on it and that was when the rest of us sat as well

He dropped his phones on the table and sank his fingers into his hair.

"I'm listening" he said coldly as he leaned on his comfy chair.

The first man - Luke - stood up with his own file.

"So far, the school has been progressive. The success is getting tripled by the day and there's no way any other school in the country can ever beat us as the best" he said with carefulness and took his seat after Damon nodded.

The second man also stood up and was about doing his own presentation when Damon suddenly cut him off.

"I told you not to sign the deal with the Western Company, didn't I?" He asked and the man's eyes drooped.

How did he get to know about it?

"Uh...Sir, that's...that's what I was about trying to explaining to you..."

"I told you not to sign it, but you went ahead to do it your way" he cut him off again without looking at him.

"Actually sir, I went over it again and got to discover a lot of benefits attached to It. It was really awesome and I felt it's not something we should miss. I'm sure if you get to hear the benefits as well, you'll also..."

A sudden cough interrupted him as he started choking.

He held his neck and coughed profusely and I flinched. The rest of the men were also startled.

Oh, God!

I looked at Damon and he was just staring at the table. Blood was already coming out from the man's nostrils.

Immediately, the coughing seized and he held onto the table for support as he almost fell to the floor.

"Get out of here and never show your face to me again" Damon said icily and without reluctance; he took the files from the table and ran away immediately.

The suspense in the room doubled as everyone became stunned at what just happened. Their fears increased.

"Who's next?" Damon asked and the man who was next to talk cleared his throat and stood up.

Nervousness could clearly be seen all over him.

But immediately, a maid showed up and interrupted the moment.

"Sir Damon" she called politely with a bow.

"Sorry to disturb you, but there's a lady requesting to see you. She said it's important".

Check out episode 2 here -- https://youngicee.com/2020/05/lucifers-bride-episode-2.html

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lucifer's Bride - Episode 2

(She's mine)

Rated 18+ SNVL

A story by Faith Lucky

Damon's Pov:

I stood facing the window as I awaited her to come in.

The door opened slowly and she walked in and stood behind me.

I could feel her ecstasy.

"Damon" she called seductively.

She really thinks I don't know whom she is and why she's here?

I emptied the wine in my glass into my mouth before turning around to look at her.

She was putting on a short flair gown that left her hips and cleavages exposed - looking damn hot.

I stood still without saying a word and she came close to me and wrapped her hand around my shoulders. Nobody gets to be this free with me; unless it's someone like her.

She brought her face close and kissed my lips, but I didn't reciprocate.

"What's your name?" I asked as she made our foreheads touch.

"Tara, my Lord" she replied with a sweet smile and kissed my lips again and I scoffed.

She really wants to play along with this? Well, I'll give it to her.

I grabbed her big butts and squeezed them in my hands and she moaned. She kissed me and I reciprocated and lifted her up from the floor, taking her to the bed.

I made sure her legs didn't touch the floor as I carried her in my arms and laid her on the bed.

She quickly unbuttoned my shirt and rubbed her hand on my bare chest.

Then, I made her sit on top me.

"Why was it so important for you to see me?" I asked in a whisper as she made her butts touch my d*ck.

"I just wanted to see you; my Lord. It has been my outmost desire to satisfy you" she replied in another smile.

I guess she's too dumb to realize I'm not being addressed as *Lord* here on earth.

I made her fall back on the bed and got on top of her.

Since she was putting on a short dress, it easily exposed her hips and I moved my hand downwards till they got to her p*nt and she moaned again.

I placed my face in between her chest and bit her nipple from outside.

Then, I reached for her p*nt and moved it aside, slipping in two fingers.

"Hah!" She gasped and held me tight in ecstasy as she obviously enjoyed it.

I made it three fingers and this time around, she screamed. It hurt.

I kissed her ear lobe and whispered into it:

"Why's your p*ssy so wide? I thought Christopher was the only one drilling you?"

She opened her eyes wide in shock and stared at me with disbelieve.

"Long time, Kaylan" I said with a smirk and that was when she knew she was bursted.  

She quickly brought out the knife from her dress but I was smart enough to grab it from her and threw it to the wall.

I held her by the hair and pushed her out of the bed with a mighty force and she crashed to the floor.

I stood up from the bed and looked at the knife and with my eyes turning red, it shattered to pieces immediately.

I looked back at her and she has already changed into her real form - the real Kaylan.

"Do you think I'm a fool? What are you doing here?" I asked calmly.

"I was looking for you" she replied, panting .

"So you can stab me?"

"To take you home!".

I quietly walked over to the table where a bottle of wine was kept and opened It.

The knife wasn't an ordinary knife. If she had succeeded in stabbing me with it, I'd have vanished immediately back to hell.

"Why're you guys too dumb to realise I'm never gonna leave without finding her?" I asked as I decanted some wine into a glass cup.

"You need to stop this madness, Lucifer. You've been searching for her for years. For how long will you keep searching?" She asked impatiently.

"For as long as it may take".

"But it's possible she's dead".

"No, she isn't. Harriet is hiding her from me but I'm definitely going to find her".

"This is madness. Gerald's the one who hurt you, not her..."

"But she has Gerald's blood in her veins together with his powers"

"But, you don't need her powers to survive. You're already the most powerful being in hell. Just let her be. What do you need her for?"

"To make her feel the pains her b*st*rd of a father made me feel". I said angrily and crushed the glass in my hand, remembering everything he did to my mother.

"So, what? You gonna rape her and kill her or what?" She asked, spreading her arms apart.

"Exactly" I replied and drank directly from the bottle.

"Seriously, Lucifer. You need to stop this madness and come home".

"Call me mad one more time and I'll make you lose your tongue" I told her and felt the fear she felt.

"I'm sorry" she said with a little bow.

"But, you don't understand. It's important you come home immediately because there's a pressing issue on ground".

I remained silent and drank from my bottle again, expecting her to speak up.

"Nicklaus has escaped" she broke the bombshell and my eyes flashed with anger. I turned swiftly to look at her.

"What?" I asked beneath my breath.

"Yes, Lucifer, he's escaped and we think he might be here on earth. It's possible he's after Gerald's daughter as well. You know he's always had a taste for her and her powers".

I felt anger eating me up. How the hell did he escape?

He was one of my subjects in the past. But he betrayed me and I had him locked up since then.

"You need to come home, Lucifer; please" she pleaded.

"Not until I find Gerald's daughter" I replied icily.

"Nicklaus is after her and her might come for you as well" she said.

"He's no match for me" I replied.

"I wouldn't be sure if I were you. You haven't seen how powerful he's become. He killed Cain and absorbed his powers"

"Still, he's no match for me and you know it".

"Fine! But you still need to come home. You've left the throne empty for years now. The kingdom needs a king and the elders will not be happy if I return without you".

I kept quiet and emptied the bottle into my mouth.

"I'll double my efforts and find Gerald's daughter and when I'm done with her, I'll return home" I said as I made a crown of light in my hand.

"Go back and convey my message" I added and threw the light at her.

"Lucifer, no!!!" She screamed as she vanished away.

Read Episode 3 here -- https://youngicee.com/2020/05/lucifers-bride-episode-3.html
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lucifer's Bride - Episode 3
(She's mine)
A story by Faith Lucky
Rated ���

Roxanne's POV
I laid on the bed in my room, going through a book when the door suddenly opened and mum came in, holding a glass of whatever it is.

"Baby" she called sweetly as she came close and sat next to me on the bed.

"Hi mum" I greeted perfunctorily, covering my book on my lap.

She handed the glass to me and I stared at it without drinking.

It was a greenish bitter liquid and mum always gives it to me every night before I.I go to bed.

"Mum, what's this and why do you always make me take it?" I asked inquisitively and she sighed and placed her hand on mine.

"It's just an herbal drink, Roxanne that's very nourishing for the body" she replied and I nodded and gulped it down.
It was so bitter and I crumpled my face up after taking it.

She smiled and collected the glass from me, keeping it on the table beside her.

"Let me tell you a story Roxanne" she said and my eyes beamed.

I love it when she tells me stories. They're always interesting.

"Okay mum" I replied happily and laid properly on the bed, making sure i had clear view of her face.

She smiled and rubbed her palm on my hair.

"it all happened a long time ago" she started.
"In a different world from ours, called hell. Hell was lovely and peaceful as it was being ruled by the just King - Lucifer. The king of hell is always called Lucifer.

"The whole place was peaceful and calm and everything went on fine, but not until jealousy stepped in.

One of the King's subjects - Gerald - became envious and desired the throne for himself. As a result, he betrayed the king and turned the hearts of the people against him as well.

"Gerald had the king and his family locked up and totured them. Because of his background, he was the most powerful being in hell at that time and that was why he was able to achieve all that.

He tortured the King's wife and raped her severally in front of her son"

"He did?" I interpolated, taking abacked.
It was so horrible.

"Yes. And her son was just a little boy. But he's the present Lucifer in hell now" she replied.

"Lucifer? What happened to Gerald?" I asked again.

"Well, he lost in his battle. He couldn't take over the throne. Some other powerful people in hell stood up and fought against him and he lost. But he had already killed the king and his wife. Luckily, their little boy was able to escape him

"But this lucky boy grew up with so much hatred and darkness and since then, he's been after Gerald's only child"

"Gerald had a child?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. He was married to a young innocent lady who never knew the evil side of him until he betrayed the king." She replied and sighed sadly.

"Gerald loved his daughter so much, probably because she took after him by possessing his powers. She was precious to him and he died, risking his life to protect her when war was being waged against him after he betrayed the king. She was just a toddler.

"The mother of the baby had to run away with her, far away to a different planet. But the late King's son kept searching for them for revenge"

"Revenge?" I asked surprised.

"Yes. He's after Gerald's daughter so he can revenge everything her father did to him".

"But that's absurd. I mean, Gerald's daughter has nothing to do with what happened to him".

"You're right. But he doesn't think that way. In hell, it is believed if a person dies and his loved one is being hurt, he'll be able to feel it and sometimes, see It. And that's exactly what Lucifer wants. He wants to hurt Gerald's daughter so Gerlad can see it and know he's getting his revenge".

I scoffed and shook my head. Sounds really crazy. Thank God it's just a story.

"So...was he able to find her?" I asked after a little pause.

"Well,,her mother's trying to make sure she keeps her away from him. Running to another planet took all her powers away from her and now, she's defenceless and just prays she'll be able to protect her daughter from Lucifer" she replied.

"So...?"

"Well, that's the end of the story".

"Huh? But you didn't tell me what happened between Lucifer and..."

"That's just where the story ends. I also never got to hear the end of it" she replied and I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Well, I hope Gerald's daughter is safe" I said and laughed, cause it sounded funny.

Mum just smiled and rubbed my hair again.

"Good night love. I love you" she said tenderly.

"Love you too mum" I replied and she pecked my cheek and left the room.

I smiled and stared at the closed door for some time. Mum's story replayed in my head.

Then, I stood up and went to standby the window.
That same ugly bushy view welcomed me again.

When will I ever get out of here, know what the world looks like and explore it? When?

I sighed and leaned on it. Suddenly, a crazy thought niggled at me.

To be continued...

Read Episode 4 here - https://youngicee.com/2020/05/lucifers-bride-episode-4.html
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Lakesc: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Interesting... Thanks op

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by kinkybabie11(f): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Really nice...thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by xaviercasmir(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
wow nice one. I am already waiting for the next update

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Lyydia(f): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2020
Interesting, let me grab chair

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lucifer's Bride - Episode 4

(She's mine)

A story by Faith Lucky

Rated ���

Roxanne's POV

I sat in front of miss Margaret as she opened her books and got ready to lecture me for the day.

"Let's go on commerce" she said and went ahead to write on the white board.

I watched blearily as she wrote down a little note which I copied into my book and after that, she did some explaining.

When she was done with commerce, she went into maths, then Science and finally English.

"Were you able to go through the book I assigned you to read?" She asked as she sat in front of me.

"Yes" I replied, bringing the book out from my bag.

"So, how was it?"

"Well, it was nice. Just didn't like the way it ended. I mean, the part of the boy dying. It's tragic" I replied.

"Well, that's called true love. He risked his life for the girl" she said.

"But...does such thing really exist? True...love? Like, something that'd make a boy die for a girl?" I asked and she chuckled.

"it's not just a boy, Roxanne. It can also be a girl. And yes, it exists" she replied with a smile.

"But...what does it feel like? I mean, love. What does it feel like that it'd have to involve suchlike sacrifices?"

She smiled and stared at the ceiling.

"Love is a beautiful thing, a priceless experience. The two hearts becomes intertwined and beat together as one." She said.

"Really?" I exclaimed, becoming more interested.

"So, tell me, miss Margaret. How do people fall in love? Like...how does it happen? How can someone know she's in love?"

"Well, you'll feel it. If you're in love with someone, your reaction towards that person changes. You always want to spend time with him and no matter what he does, you find it difficult staying mad at him. He occupies your every thoughts and you become willing to take sacrifices just for him. Those are part of the signs of love".

I kept silent and reminisced over it, smiling.

I wonder what it feels like, falling in love and being loved in return.

"So...have you also been in love?" I looked at her and asked, smiling.

"Of course. But..." she paused and stared downwards with a sigh.

"Not important anyway. So..."

She was still talking when a call suddenly entered her phone and she picked it up.

� Hello?

�Yes?

�What? No!

Okay; I'll be there immediately�

And she ended the call.

"Oh, my God, Roxanne; just got an urgent call from home. I need to hurry there immediately" she said in a haste as she stood up with her bag.

What? Miss Margaret never leaves until mum returns home from work. This is going to be my first time being home alone.

"Just stay safe and wait for your mum, okay? I'll call her now and tell her about the urgency so she can hurry up from work okay?" She said, perturbed.

"Okay miss Margaret. Bye" I replied and she ran out the door.

I stood up and looked through the window as she ran away through the woods. The door was opened and mum wasn't at home, no one at all.

I shook my head and returned to my seat. The crazy idea kept niggling at me but I decided to wave it aside.

Mum has told me it's best to stay here. She doesn't want me to go out. So, maybe I should just obey her.

But I've been obeying her for 19 years now. I'm now a lady.  For how long will I continue hiding in here?

I took in a deep breath and stood up again.

I want to explore the world; know what it looks like and meet new people. I want to feel human. I'm tired of being locked in here like a slave. I think it's high time I took a stand.

I ambled to the door and turned the knob. It opened. I suddenly felt nervous.

No; I shouldn't be. I need to do this.

Perhaps, just a little viewing and I'll return.

Yes, I will.

Taking another deep breath, I opened the door and ran out.

Zara's POV

I walked into Damon's room and found him sleeping on the bed.

Hm.

I drew close and admired him. Geez! He was just too handsome and killing. I don't mind getting my pu*sy bleeped by him the whole day. Too bad he's only had me once.

I smiled and went over to the table to drop the file I came to return.

I was about leaving the room when he suddenly woke up in a frightening way. I almost screamed.

He just sat up at once with a full force like someone who was awaking from a mighty nightmare.

He was breathing heavily at first, but it subsided and became normal.

"She's out" he said calmly, staring in one direction.

Huh?

"I can feel her".

"S...Sir?" I stuttered, confused.

Who's he talking about?

He paused and looked at his palm.

"Gerald's daughter." He said.

"I can feel her. She's close".

Read episode 5 here - https://youngicee.com/2020/06/lucifers-bride-episode-5.html

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Lakesc: 5:56am On Jun 15, 2020
I hope Roxxana little see the world adventure don't end up in her mother's dead, especially now that she is powerless to resist Damon might.. Thanks op

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2020
Lucifer's Bride - Episode 5
(She's mine)
A story by Faith Lucky
Rated ���

Roxanne's POV
I ran and walked for a long time before I was finally able to spot the road.
I was already tired and breathing heavily. Mum had really kept me hidden in a jungle.

I looked around and noticed the road was so beautiful but quiet. Gosh! I can't believe I'm outside.
I looked at the blue sky and smiled. It was so beautiful and I considered it a blessing that I was able to witness it.

But there was a little problem. How do I leave this place? The road was so quiet and deserted. How do I get to see the other parts of the world?

I looked left and right and started going right.
I walked for a long time, admiring the trees and bushes. I really couldn't wait to see the other beautiful sides of the world.

I walked for a long time without coming across any vehicle and I was already becoming tired. Why did mum have to keep me in such a deserted area for so long?

Finally, I saw a vehicle - a truck.
I ran and hid behind a tree so I could have a proper look.

There were some huge men around it and they seemed to be loading something into the truck.

Oh! It's bags of rice! Why do they have so much of it? Maybe they were taking it to a market for sale.

I watched as they loaded the truck which was facing my direction and after a while, it seemed they were done because they all entered into the front of the truck and I heard the ignition turning on.
Were they leaving?

I quickly ran towards it and entered the back, managing my way in between the bags of rice.

It was so uncomfortable but I had to endure it. At least, it'd be making my dreams come true. My dreams of getting to see the other parts of the world.

I laid low and the truck started moving.
Hah! Finally.

I kept thinking about the whole thing. I hoped it was going to be successful.

But mum; what would her reaction be when she returns and can't find me at home? I hope she doesn't get hurt.

I just want to explore the world. I promise to return to her when I'm done.

After a very long while, the truck stopped moving and I lifted my head to see I was in a busy place filled with humans.

Oh, mercy! This is real!
I did it!

I smiled happily and tried coming down from the truck. But just when I was about to, two men showed up and looked surprised seeing me there.

Oh, damn! I'm dead. They were men from the truck.
"Hey, you! What the f*ck are you doing here?" One of them asked grumpily.

Hold on; f*ck? What does that mean?

I nervously climbed down from the truck and stood in front of them.
I noticed one of them had so many black drawings on his hand. Was it drawn with a pencil or what? It makes him look bad.

"Um...I'm so sorry kind sirs. Please forgive me. I just needed a ride" I placed my palms together and said and before they could say any other thing, I ran away.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me until I was sure I was far away from them. That was when I settled down to look around.

Oh, mercies! Was this for real
It was so beautiful!!!

I didn't even know how to describe it.

I saw so many big buildings but didn't know if they were houses or something else.

So many people were around, and I couldn't believe I was in the midst of my fellow humans. I could see other people aside mum and miss Margaret.

Why did mum have to deprive me of such life? Why?

I saw a lot of people selling. Yes, I knew they were selling because miss Margaret had taught me in commerce.

They were so many attractive things and I wished I had money to get one. It was so appetising.

But come to think of it; how do I survive here? I don't even have any money on me. I don't know anyone. Where will I spend the night? How do I survive?

I sighed and continued walking around the beautiful busy place.
Nobody even paid attention to me.
Well, maybe it's because they don't know me.

I walked and admired for a long time until I came across something that really caught my attention.

It was a lady; a young beautiful lady. I think we're of the same height.

She was so pretty and I admired the way she dressed.

She was putting on a short high waist skirt, tucked in with a long white shirt.
Her hair fell freely on her shoulders and she stood at a spot, trying to bring out something from her bag. It seemed she was looking for something.

I stood at a distance and watched her. I guess I was attracted by her because she was the first pretty lady of my age that I've come across.

She brought out so many things from her bag and it made me wonder what she was searching for.

Then, she sighed and started fixing everything back into it, but in the process, a beautiful necklace fell off to the floor and it seemed she didn't notice it because she started walking away.

Oh!

I quickly scuttled to where the necklace was and picked it up. It was so beautiful. I wouldn't want to lose something like this if it were mine.

I started running after her. I didn't even know what to call her.

"Hey! Miss! Hey!" I called and finally got her attention as she stopped and turned to look at me.

"Yes?" She asked in a calm voice, her eyes filled with concern.

"Um...you left this behind" I replied and held out the necklace to her.

"Oh, my God!" She gasped and collected it from me with full force.

"Oh, heavens! Where did you find it?"

"It...fell off from your bag while you were over there".

"Really?" She asked and exhaled deeply, placing the necklace on her chest.

"How could I be so careless? You seriously don't know what you've done for me by returning this to me. I swear, I wouldn't have survived it if I had lost it. It's my mother's last gift to me" she said ruefully and I noticed something like tears in her eyes.

Oh-oh.
Thank goodness I returned it.

"Thank you so much" she added and I smiled.

"You're welcome" I replied and we just stared at each other.

"Um...are you going my way? I mean, I'm going that way" she said, pointing to a particular direction.

Oh! Perfect.

"Um...actually, I don't have a particular place in mind. My mum and I had a little misunderstanding and she chased me out of the house. I'm scared if I go back now, she might do something nasty" I replied; itching the back of my hair.

"oh, my God! But why would your mum do such a thing? I mean, chasing you out of the house. That's unfair" she said sympathetically while I formed a more pitiful face.

"So...what will you do now? Are you hungry?" She asked and I dallied a little.
I think this is an opportunity.

"Y...Yes. I haven't eaten since morning" I lied, actually feeling.
Miss Margaret told me it was wrong to lie.

"Oh, my God! That isn't fair! Why don't you report her to child services? She'll go to jail for it" she said and I flinched.

What What's she saying?
What's child services in the first place?
And how can she expect my mother to go to jail because of me
Is it something she can do?

"Anyway, why don't you come with me? You can freshen up at my house, have something nice to eat and relax before going home" she said and the idea niggled at me.

This was an answer to my wishes.

"Oh! Thank you very much, miss. I really appreciate" I beamed.

"Oh, please it's nothing. It's nothing compared to what you've done for me by returning this necklace to me" she said with a smile and we started walking away.

I followed her as we walked past different buildings and finally got to the roadside.

She stopped something that looked like a car and we entered into it. Other people were there as well.

It's a good thing I was sitting by the window because it gave me enough opportunity to wow at the amazing things I was seeing.

We drove pass mighty buildings and other people and they all looked stunning. It's a good thing I couldn't penetrate through the window because of how tight I clinged unto it.

The other people in the car kept staring at me with surprise but I didn't care. They won't understand.
"So, I'm Naomi" the pretty lady said as I followed her into her stunning house.

The sitting room was so big and beautiful and I got lost staring around.

'Hello? Are you okay?" She asked, waving her hand in my face.

"Uh...of course. I'm just...your house is so nice" I said, still running my eyes around.

"Thanks. Nice but boring. Since mum died, it's been like hell for me. Dad doesn't have time for me and I think he's planning on getting a second wife soon" she said dolefully and I stared at her.

Poor kid.
But she should be happy. At least, she gets to see the world; unlike me who had to be locked up for 19 years.

"Please, have a seat" she said as she dropped her fancy bag on the couch.

"I love your dress" I told her just When she was about walking away.

'This?" She asked and pointed at it and I nodded.

"it's my school uniform" she added.

"Uniform? You wear a particular dress to school?"

"Yes!" She replied with laughter.

'That's a funny question. Don't you wear uniform to school?"

"Of...of course, I do. I just didn't know everybody does". I replied and she laughed again.

"So...which school do you attend?" I asked immediately.

"Glamour High School - the best in the country" she replied boastful.

"Wow! The best?" I asked.
Must be really nice.

'Hold on; don't tell me you've never heard of it?" She asked but I only became more confused.

Am....I supposed to?" I asked with a twitch and she scoffed.

"Seriously? Are you from this planet? How can you say you've never heard of Glamour High? Owned by Damon Wilson?"

"Damon?" I repeated.

She sighed and brought out her phone from her bag; doing what I didn't know with it.

"You don't know this guy?" She asked as she showed the phone to me.
It was a picture of a guy - a young boy.

Oh, mercies!.
Is this for real?

I collected the phone from her and stared at it with disbelieve.

He was damn so cute - the most beautiful guy I'd ever seen. How can someone be this cute? Is it possible?

Or is it because I haven't met many other boys?

"Damon Wilson is the youngest richest guy in the country. He's the owner of Glamour High and also deals in the buildings of real estates.

"The estate where he lives, is actually the most expensive building in the country. He's se*y as you can see; and is every lady's dream -including mine" she said and chuckled but I didn't say a word as I was lost, staring at the incredible face.

"Hold on, what's your name?" I heard her ask; but still couldn't reply.
Next, she collected the phone from me.

Oh, no.

"It's just a few seconds and you're drooling already" she said with a smile.
"So, what's your name?"

"Um...Roxanne" I replied and gulped down nothing.
The picture replayed in my head.

He was just too cute -his hair, eyes, lips - everything was perfect.

"Nice name- Roxanne. Okay; I'll get you your food" she said and walked away.

Unfortunately, she went along with her phone else, I'd have taken it up to go through the picture again.

I sat all alone, reminiscing with my hand on my chin and after a while, she returned with a tray of food.

She set it in front of me and when I opened it, it was loaded.

Wow! How do I eat all of these?

There was rice, chicken, garbage,.carrots, juice...Just so many.

"Thanks a lot...Naomi" I said happily.

"Please don't thank me. It's nothing" she replied and I started eating.

This lady is just too kind.

I ate with courtesy, though, enjoying every spoon of it.

It was so delicious.

She stood up and left and by when she returned, she was putting on something different - a casual dress and no longer the school uniform.

"You look good" I told her as I admired her short red gown.
She smiled sweetly.

"Thanks dear". She blushed.

Immediately, a call came into her phone and I watched as she receive it with ecstasy.

� Oh, my God! Are you kidding me�" She screamed on the phone.

�Oh! Bonnie, thank you so much. I love you. I'll be there �

And the call ended.

"Yes!" She screamed and jumped on her feet.
I was startled.

"is there..."

"You wouldn't believe it, Roxanne. I'll be going to Damon's estate today! A friend of mine just called and told me the company she works for will be going there to deliver some supplies. So, she wants me to tag along as one of their workers!" She replied happily and twirled around.

Wow! Sounds great.

"I'm so happy, Roxanne. This will be my first time going to Damon's estate. What if I see him? Or he sees me?"
She covered her . face with her palm and chuckled.

Oh, my! Damon! It'd have been so nice seeing him.

"N...Naomi" I called pathetically.

'Isn't it something I can...tag along as well?"

"Oh!"
She paused and bit her nails.
'Okay, no problem. I'll just tell Bonnie about it. Besides, since you're acting so oblivious about everything, I think this might be of help" she replied and I gasped.

'Oh, mercies! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed and she giggled.

"Just hurry up so we can leave immediately" she said.

"Sure! Okay!" I replied happily and rushed my meal.

Read Episode 6 here - https://youngicee.com/2020/06/lucifers-bride-episode-6.html
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2020
Lyydia:
Interesting, let me grab chair

Welcome guys @xaviercasmir @kinkybabie11 @lakesc

Please invite your other friends to join
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Lakesc: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Thanks op. Ann2012, AiteeAitee,come and check this story out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by perfect25(m): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
cheesy coolfollowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2020
Lucifer's Bride - Episode 6

(She's mine)

A story by Faith Lucky

Rated 18+

Harriet's POV

I returned home from work and noticed the door was open.

"Roxanne?" I called as I walked Into the house, looking around.

"Roxanne" I called again but didn't get a reply.

Could she be sleeping?

But why was the door open?

I went upstairs to her room and when I got in, I noticed the room was empty. She wasn't in.

I checked the bathroom, but same result.

Where could she be?

"Roxanne!" I called and started going round the house, checking other rooms and corners.

I searched round but couldn't find her and fear gripped me . immediately.

No, No. This can't be.

I quickly brought my phone from my bag and called Margaret.

� Margaret, where's Roxanne?� I asked immediately she picked up.

� Roxanne? She's at home. I told you didn't I? I left...�

�But she's not here!�

�What?�

�I just got home and couldn't find her Margaret. Where's she?�

I threw the phone on the floor and busted into tears.

Oh, my!

Roxanne; don't tell me you ran away.

How could you?

*************"***

Roxanne's POV

Naomi and I met up with the rest of the workers and we all entered a long vehicle and drove straight to Damon's estate.

Wow! I kept admiring the roads and streets, the flowers and decorations. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get enough of all these places.

All the ladies in the bus kept talking about getting to meet Damon. But I couldn't join in the conversation because I knew nothing about him.

So, I just listened.

But his picture repaid in my head and I just couldn't forget how cute he was. I couldn't forget the felling I had gotten when I first saw him.

It felt enchanting.

I wonder if he's also in true love - just like miss Margaret said. If he is, then that girl is so lucky.

Soon, the long vehicle pulled over in front of a mighty building - like one that I've never seen before - not even in pictures or movies.

I gasped as it stunned me.

"Come on, Roxanne" Naomi said and touched my hand and I followed her out of the bus together with the others.

I didn't realise my mouth was open as I stood like a statue and stared at the ineffable building.

It was painted in white and silver colors and looked so enchanting.

Does someone really live in this?

"Roxanne!" Naomi called and jolted me and I shook my head and looked at her.

"Why are you just standing? You might get me into trouble. Come on; we need to assist them in taking the deliveries in" she said and I just nodded and followed her to the back of the vehicle where the other workers were.

They were bringing out cartons from the vehicle and taking them into the estate and Naomi and I grabbed one each for ourselves as well.

It was so heavy and I had great difficulty lifting it. I had to totter.

Well, I'm very lazy but you wouldn't blame me. I mean, I stayed indoors my entire life.

I managed to carry the carton along with me into the house, trailing behind Naomi.

We met a lot of men in uniforms standing by the gate and I guessed they might be securities.

We got to the main door and I entered and  almost tripped to the floor out of shock.

This is pure gold!

Yes! I mean, the floors...They were made of pure gold and glittered.

The walls were made of glass and I could see my own reflection in them!

The room was soooooo big and wide that it could possibly contain upto a hundred people.

Oh, mercies!

No wonder Naomi said it was the most expensive building in the country. It's really worth it.

Someone pushed me from behind and that was when I realised I had been standing confounded all along.

I shook my head and continued tottering with the carton, following the route the rest of the workers were taking. I couldn't even spot Naomi anymore.

I followed them and got to something that looked like a storage room and there we all kept our cartons.

I was the last to keep mine since I was slow in carrying the carton. So, everyone left me in the room.

I dropped my own carton and on my way out, more workers kept coming in with more cartons.

I got back to the big beautiful sitting room and looked around again. It was just too amazing.

But...where could Damon be? I haven't seen him anyone like him. And no one has made mention of him as well.

I was about walking away when I saw something that gripped my attention. I saw a beautiful painting of Damon!

Hah!

I ran towards it to have a proper look.

It was in a frame and was pinned to the wall.

It was so natural- painted in black and white- and he looked extremely charming.

I smiled and touched it.

How can someone really be this cute? I wish I could take it along with me.

"And what do you think you're doing?" I heard someone ask behind me and I turned to see a pretty young lady standing in front of me.

She was wearing a very short curves-revealing skirt, tucked in with a tight shirt. And she had some files in her hand.

"Do you have difficulty speaking?" She asked and I thought of what to say.

But who could she be? And whys she questioning me?

"Um...I'm sorry. I was just admiring the painting" I replied, a little nervous.

I didn't want to get myself into trouble.

"Well, stay away from it. It's none of your business" she said churlishly and I nodded and walked away.

Geez! Why's she this rude?

Hmph. It's a good thing Naomi's not like her.

I walked outside to where the vehicle was parked and continued carrying the cartons with them.

Zara's POV

I glared at the lady as she walked away. I can't believe she was touching Damon's frame.

Doesn't she know who he is?

She's just lucky he didn't see her.

But come to think of it; she was really beautiful. I've never seen anyone as pretty as she is.

What the hell is she doing here?

If Damon gets to see her, he sure would want to get her on his bed.

I got to Damon's door and took in a deep breath before knocking.

Despite how close I've been with this guy, I just can't help being nervous around him.

If you have an opportunity someday, you'd understand.

"Come in" his cold voice said from inside and slowly, I pushed the door open and went in.

Surprisingly, he was sitting on the floor.

Whaaaaat?

What the f*ck

Damon Wilson on the floor, with his expensive white dress?

I stood and stared at him in shock. I was confused.

He was sitting with his legs crossed like the Arabs.

"Drop the files and leave quietly. I need silence" he said coldly.

I became more perplexed.

"But...But sir..."

"I'm trying to find her - trace her footsteps and know where she is" he cut me off.

Oh, God!

"The...The girl you've been looking for?" I asked curiously and he nodded.

But...how does he plan on doing it? Tracing her footsteps and all that?

How's that possible?

I watched his face as he closed his eyes and folded his first two fingers.

What's this guy doing?

He was still and seemed he wasn't even breathing and it got me really startled.

Heavens; what's happening

Next, he snapped his eyes open breathing heavily.

He looked gobsmacked.

"S...sir" I called and tried asking if he needed some water.

"She's here" he said with his eyes wide open, shining like they wanted to pop out.

What's he talking about?

He turned and looked at me and I felt fear running through my veins because of the look in his eyes.

"She's here! Right here with me! Shut all the doors; now!!!" He yelled.

Read Episode 7 here - https://youngicee.com/2020/06/lucifers-bride-episode-7.html

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Elssa(f): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2020
Following smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Lakesc: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2020
Thanks op, see what happens next..
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Oyinprince(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2020
Visit here to read The Vipers Girl -- https://www.nairaland.com/5869231/vipers-girl
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2020
Lucifer's Bride - Episode 7

(She's mine)

A story by Faith Lucky

Rated 18+

Damon's POV

I hurried out of the house to where Zara said the workers were.

I couldn't believe Gerald's daughter was right here with me. I needed to find her.

I got there and looked around, trying to find her.

The scent - I couldn't find it anymore. I couldn't feel it anymore. But why couldn't I?

"Where's she?" I muttered to myself, trying to fix the scent.

It was just too far from me. I couldn't feel it anymore.

That only meant one thing: she wasn't here anymore.

"Where's she?" I turned to the guards and asked and of course, they all looked at me, confused.

But I didn't care.

"Where the f*ck is she?" I yelled and felt the fear running through the veins.

"S...Sir?" One of them stuttered.

I sank my fingers into my hair and sighed. Anger was eating me up already.

But I'm sure I wasn't mistaken. She was here. I was able to feel her.

What the hell happened

Roxanne's POV

"Mum wait!" I shrieked at mum who kept dragging me by the hand till we got to her car.

She opened the door and pushed me in and shut the door immediately.

"Mum! What are you doing? Just listen to me..."

"No, you listen to me!" She yelled as she sat next to me in the driver's seat.

I huffed and bent my head.

How on earth was she able to find me?

She just showed up all of a sudden at the estate and dragged me away.

What the heck?

"Why did you run away, Roxanne? Tell me!" She demanded.

"Because I was tired of being a prisoner!" I fired back at her.

I couldn't just control my mood at that moment.

"Do you know how dangerous It was?"

"Well, the only thing that seems dangerous to me right now is you!"

She sighed and placed her both hands on the sterling.

She didn't say any other thing and started the car.

"Stop the car, mum. I'm not going with you"

"Roxanne, please! Stop making this anymore difficult for me. I promise to explain everything to you at home. But for now, just do as I say. Follow me home, please. It's not safe here".

I looked at her and scoffed.

I promise, if she doesn't explain it to me at home, I'm running away agaiPOV

Damon's POV

I sat on the floor alone in the room again.

I needed to find her by all means and this time around, I promise never to let her go.

I closed my eyes and folded my first two fingers, trying to focus.

The method I was about making use of was sure dangerous, but I had to. I've been searching for her for far too long already and now I've finally gotten a hint on her, I need to put in more efforts.

I started the process and my breathing seized.

It all started coming up.

I could see her. But her face was blur.

She was here; really here in my mansion.

I could trace her with her footsteps.

She was here, but a woman showed up and took her away.

It was Harriet! Her mother!

She ran far away with her and got into a car.

They started driving for a long time; bur I was able to trace the road and distance.

They arrived in a deserted place and started walking on foot, going deeper into what looked like a forest.

They walked for a while and arrived at a tall building which they entered.

It was definitely their house.

They're there!

I found her!

I did.

I opened my eyes and gasped for breath.

Blood was already running down my nostrils but it didn't matter to me.

I found Gerald's daughter. I know where she's staying.

Finally;

Nothing's gonna stop me from getting her now.

I swear with my life, I'm getting her today.

To be continued...

Read Episode 8 here -- https://youngicee.com/2020/06/lucifers-bride-episode-8.html
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Ann2012(f): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hopefully Damon will fall in love with her

Thanks for the update
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Xtardom(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Damn he dey sweet oo..abeg dey drop am ASAP..
I love this. Almost thought it's going to be like the series LUCIFER but the way its going I'm liking it more
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Lakesc: 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thanks op..
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lucifer's Bride - Episode 8

(She's mine)

A story by Faith Lucky

Rated ���

Roxanne's POV

I sat alone in the sitting room with my hands crossed. I had so many thoughts in mind.

Not long after, mum walked in with a tray of food and kept it on the glass table in front of me.

"It's time to eat..."

"I told you mum; I'm not hungry" I cut her off, staring at the floor.

"Roxanne please. Just do as I say..."

"And what exactly is this?" I rasp and sprang on my feet.

"To stay locked up for the rest of my life? I really don't get you mum. What are you trying to achieve from all these? Why are you so bent on making my life miserable?"

"It's for your own good, Roxanne; for your own safety!" She half yelled and sighed.

"Going Out is dangerous. Trust me baby; I know what I'm saying."

"Well, I've been trusting you for nineteen years now and unfortunately, I'm running out of that trust.

"Do you know how happy I was when I got to see the other parts of the world just within that short period of time? Do you know how beautiful it was?

"I got to see a lot of things. I even made a friend - a nice lady. She was so kind to me even when she knew nothing about me. Life out there was so beautiful mum and I seriously don't get why you're trying to punish by keeping me away from it.

You've been hiding me my entire life now!" I yelled and paused as it suddenly niggled at me - the thought.

I gasped and shook my head.

"The...The same way...Gerald's wife... has been hiding her daughter from Lucifer."

I scoffed and stared at her in disbelief.

She covered her mouth with her palm and wept.

What?

I blinked rapidly and moved backwards. I felt my stomach rumbling.

No. It can't be.

"That...That story you told me the other night" I said faintly, fear running through me.

"I'm...I'm Gerald's daughter... right? I'm...the girl...Lucifer's looking for" I stuttered helplessly but mum couldn't say a word as she continued crying.

"Mum?" I called and a tear came rolling down my cheek.

Oh, goodness! No.

This can't be possible.

It can't be true.

I'm Gerald's daughter? The whole story was about me?

I...I come from hell? But how?

Why?

So, I'm the girl Lucifer's desperately looking for so he could carry out his revenge on me? That's the reason mum wanted me to stay indoors?

Oh, mercies!

Why?

"Roxanne" she called tearfully and tried holding me but I drew away from her.

"You lied to me, mum! You should've told me the truth!" I said angrily with more tears streaming down my cheeks.

"How could you keep this away from me? How"

"I'm sorry" she whimpered and I turned and backed her.

All I could feel were pains. Just pains.

To think I was being haunted by the King of hell?

What kind of a life is this?

Am I expected to stay indoors for the rest of my life?

"Roxanne please, understand with me" she said and held me from behind.

"I just didn't want you to be scared. I only wanted the best for you, my child cause I love you too much. I wouldn't know what to do if I lose you".

I didn't even know what else to say. The whole thing just felt like a dream to me. I couldn't believe it.

So, I'm Gerald's daughter? The daughter of someone that evil? And now, I'm supposed to pay for his sins?

Why me?

"Baby" mum called and rested her head on my shoulder.

I felt like pushing her away, but couldn't. Why should my life go in this direction? Isn't it better i was killed when I was a baby?

I wept more and bitterly. My head started aching and I felt like screaming out loud.

Suddenly, mum gasped and ran to the window.

I looked at her and noticed she shivered as she looked through it.

Her hands were shaking.

"He's...he's here" she stuttered fearfully.

I've never seen her this scared before.

I was forced to run over and have a look and there I saw some men - lots of them - walking through the wood, approaching our house.

They were already close to us.

Hold on;

Isn't that...Hah!

Damon!

No! How's that possible?

Damon?

The popular guy in the city?

What's he doing here? In the woods? Close to my house?

What's going on? And whys mum so scared? Does she know him?

"He found us, Roxanne! He found us!" She gasped, tears pouring from her eyes like rainfall.

I looked at her and didn't even know which question to ask.

I was confused.

Next, she took my hand and climbed up the stairs with me.

She took me to the room next to mine and when we got there, she pressed a button on the ceiling and surprisingly, the ceiling opened.

It opened in the form of a ladder.

"I want you to go up here and hide. Stay put and don't come out no matter what you hear" she instructed and tried pushing me up but I resisted.

"Mum; what's...what's going on? I don't under..."

"He's here for you, Roxanne. Don't you understand? He's Lucifer!" She said and I felt a loud bang in my head.

My heart skipped and my eyes dilated in shock.

"What?" I asked almost in a whisper.

"There isn't time to explain. Just do as I say Roxanne; please." She said and made me climb the ladder and this time around, I couldn't resist. I was too weak to.

"Baby please, no matter what; don't come out" she said and closed the ceiling.

Harriet's POV

I ran back to the sitting room and immediately I got there, the door opened and Lucifer and his men walked in.

I knew this was bound to happen the moment Roxanne leaves the house. This has always been my fears.

I can't let him find her. even if I had hidden with her, he'd have been able to find us both. I just needed a way to distract him.

"Harriet" he called calmly as he stood after the door and looked left and right.

He was putting on a long black jacket that swept the floor and his hands were crossed behind his back.

I was shivering inside me, but was trying all I could not to show it.

"Long time, no see" he added and took in a deep breath.

"You...You're alive" I said nervously, not realising it was dumb.

He scoffed and took a step closer.

"I should be the one asking you that"  he said and stared directly into my eyes.

"You know what I want, Harriet. Let's cut to the chase. Where's she?"

I took my eyes to the floor, not able to stand his.

A dead silence stepped in.

"You know me, Harriet. If there's one thing I hate, it's having to repeat myself. " he said still with a calm expression.

I needed to say something now.

"You came a bit late, Lucifer. She isn't here anymore. She ran away" I replied, trying not to flounder.

He remained silent and didn't make a move for a while.

Then he came very close to me; so close that I could feel his breath on my face.

"Dear Harriet" he called lowly.

"You and I both know that's a lie".

I felt my heart skip.

He left me and went over to the tray of food on the table which was beside where I stood.

"Yes, she did ran away" he said, squatting in front of the food.

"But you brought her back".

"I didn't, Lucifer. I...I can take you to her if you want. I know where she is" I said and he scoffed.

"She's right here. I can smell her blood. Bring her out".

"B...But, if she was here, wouldn't you have found her already?" I asked and he stood up and faced me.

"Well..." he said and paused.

"I hope she can stand your scream".

Immediately, he stretched his hand towards me and I felt heavy pains on my head.

"Aaaaaarghhh" I screamed as I held my head.

It felt like nails being hammered into my head.

"Lucifer please!" I cried and he stopped and I fell on my knees.

"Please stop this. I beg of you. Roxanne has nothing to do with this". I said weakly as I wept bitterly.

"Roxanne" he repeated lowly.

"That's a nice name" he added and stretched his hand towards me again and this time around, my skin started turning red.

I felt it burning.

I screamed at the top of my voice and felt the house might collapse at any moment.

"Stop!" I heard another voice scream and the pains stopped.

Lucifer stopped.

I turned in weak breaths to see Roxanne standing on the staircase, in tears.

"Please don't hurt her" she whimpered.

Oh, Roxanne!

What have you done?

Lucifer turned properly to face her.

He crossed his hands behind his back and took in a deep satisfactory breath.

"Finally" he said.

Read Episode 9 here -- https://youngicee.com/2020/06/lucifers-bride-episode-9.html

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2020
Lucifer's Bride - Episode 9

(She's mine)

A story by Faith Lucky

Rated 18+

Roxanne's POV

I fluttered my eyes weakly and felt myself lying on something cold.

My head felt so hot and I was weak as well.

I finally forced my eyes open and discovered I was lying on the floor - a floor that looked different from the one we have at home.

Where am I?

I stared at the ceiling and could tell I was in a strange room.

Beside me was a big comfy bed and a sweet fragrance filled the entire room.

I racked my brain and tried recalling what had happened. Then, the memory suddenly flashed back. Everything that's happened replayed in my head and I sat up immediately.

What?

I couldn't move. My hands were tied.

I looked around and saw someone sitting on a chair by the left, just staring at me.

Hah! It was Damon!

The guy mum called...Lucifer!

I flinched as fear suddenly gripped me.

I remembered everything he did - how he hurt mum and made me pass out when I came down the stairs.

Was he really dangerous?

But...If he really was Lucifer, then everything mum said about him would be true.

I stared at him, muddled, as he placed a finger on his chin and watched me like a movie.

"You're awake" he finally said as he stood up and started sauntering towards me.

I weakly stood on my feet, but couldn't move since my hands were tied.

He was putting on long flying red jacket without wearing a shirt and that way, his chest was completely exposed.

"Wh...Where's my mum?" I asked curiously but he didn't say a word as he drew close to me.

He came so close and stood in front of me.

"You don't ask questions. You only talk when you're asked" he said with an unexplainable cold tune that almost made me shiver.

I looked into his pretty eyes and remembered how I had crushed on him.

But for the first time, I could see how dangerous he was.

He crossed his hands behind his back and walked to my back.

I couldn't turn to look at him because my hands were tied.

"You're as pretty as I thought you'd be" he whispered, making me feel his breath on my neck.

"You're just a poor naive girl, who wants to explore the world and enjoy her youthful life". He added and I wondered how he got to know all that.

He walked round me from behind and came back to stand in front of me.

"Too bad, your little tiny dreams can't be accomplished." He said again in a whisper and this time around, I shivered.

What's he talking about?

"Please" I whimpered, already crying.

"Don't hurt me. I didn't do anything wrong. I'm...I'm sorry for what my father did to you and your family. But I wasn't even there. Please, don't put the blame on me" I said tearfully and at the same time, scared.

He scoffed and looked into my face.

"Well, as it seems, you're gonna have to pay for your father's sins. At least, I can be sure he's watching" he said and immediately, grabbed my neck.

I couldn't even scream as he held me roughly by the neck and lifted me from the floor, pinning me to the wall. My legs weren't touching the floor anymore.

He did all these with just one hand and my fears increased.

I gasped for air as I started choking. I felt my breath leaving me.

I touched his hand on my neck but couldn't even plead.

"N. ..o" I struggled to say.

I looked into his face and saw his eyes turn red - pure red. And he was staring into mine.

Suddenly, he flinched and released his hold on me, making me fall hard on the floor.

I felt the whole place going round in circles as I touched my neck and struggled to regain my breath. I thought that'd be the end of me.

I coughed uncontrollably and managed to look at him - Damon - and noticed he had a confused look on - which was backed up with an anger.

What was going on? Why did he stop? And why's he looking this way?

He moved backwards a bit and continued staring at me and next, he turned around and stormed out of the room.

Damon's POV

I ambled to the place where I had her locked up - Harriet.

She sprang on her feet immediately she spotted me, but the chains that bound her wouldn't let her come closer.

"Lucifer" she called desperately, her eyes pale and sore.

I remained quiet and went to stand in front of her, but in such a way she wouldn't be able to touch me.

"Your daughter..." I began

"You've been feeding her with the ronquie elixir, right?" I asked and she gasped and bent her head immediately.

"You made her drink it so it could cloak her powers and make it impossible for her to make use of them, or for anyone else to steal it from her" I added but she still couldn't say a word.

"You thought by so doing, you'd be keeping her safe? You thought I wouldn't be interested in her anymore if I couldn't access her powers?" I asked and scoffed.

"You're greatly mistaken, Harriet. Have you no idea...Once she stops taking the elixir for sometime, it's going to wash off from her system and that way, her powers will become exposed again.

"You know, I had intended on giving her a swift death. I mean, considering how naive she was, I had intended on just stealing her powers and killing her right away, without making her pass through the pains her father made my mother feel - just like I had intended.

"But since you turned the tables around, I guess I'm gonna have to wait for the elixir to wash from her system. And while I'm waiting...you don't expect me to treat her like a queen".

"Lucifer please" she cut in immediately, tears already pouring down her cheeks.

Tears mean nothing to me.

"I'm begging you, please; don't hurt her. Leave Roxanne out of this. She didn't chose to be Gerald's daughter".

I exhaled and drew closer.

"You know, Harriet; there's just one reason you're still alive;  and that's because of the kindness you showed to my mother and I when your husband had us locked up. I remembered you giving us a glass of water that day. You weren't as evil as he was and you also have no blood connection with him; but Roxanne does.

"So, for now; you're gonna stay here till I figure out what to do with you" I said cursorily and started walking away.

"Lucifer please" she called.

"Don't touch her".

I stopped and turned to look at her. Then, I scoffed and walked out.

Roxanne's POV

I sat on the floor, crying: thinking about my life.

Where could mum be? Could she be dead?

Oh, Roxanne!

I should have listened to her. I should have remained indoors and never run away.

But if only she had explained things to me, I'd have understood. I only did everything out of ignorance.

The door opened again and I lifted my head to see him coming in - Damon.

I twitched and sprang on my feet immediately.

What's he gonna do now?

Is he finally here to kill me?

He walked in silently and sat on the chair that faced me.

I was so scared.

Mum's words replayed in my head.

"Whatever you pass through in my hands" he said, calmly.

"Know It was caused by your dad".

My heart skipped as I pondered over it.

What's going on?

What's going to happen to me now?

He stretched his hand towards me for just a second and immediately, the ropes that bound me got loosed.

I gasped and looked in surprised.

How did it happen?

Did he really do it?

But how possible?

"Roxanne" he called in that serene tone of his.

He speaks so calmly, yet,, is the most dangerous.

"From now on, you leave by my mercy. You do everything I want you to do without a second thought. You don't talk back at me or ask me questions. Don't keep me waiting; don't ever make me have to repeat myself. And don't ever think of running away because you won't live to talk about it. If you do all these, you can guarantee your mother's safety" he said and my eyes beamed.

Mum is still alive?

"Starting from now..." he paused and leaned back on his chair.

"Take off your clothes".

To be continued...

Read Episode 10 here -- https://youngicee.com/2020/06/lucifers-bride-episode-10.html

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Lakesc: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nice update.. Demon has gotten himself a sex slave.
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by zoer(m): 2:59am On Jun 26, 2020
I love this
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2020
Lucifer's Bride - Episode 10
(She's mine)
A story by Faith Lucky
Rated���

Roxanne's POV
"Take off your clothes" his words resounded in my head and I felt my heart skip.

I stared at him blankly, not knowing what to say or do.

What does he mean by that? He wants me go nak3d...In front of him?

Conniption gripped me as I moved backwards.

How can I do such a thing? Take off my clothes in front of a guy? Why?

What does he plan on doing to me?

I looked at him as he sat relaxed, his gaze on the floor.

Immediately, I ran for the door. I had to.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, but when I got to it and tried opening it, it wouldn't open up. It was locked.

Oh, mercies!

But I has seen him walk in through it. He wasn't with any key. So, how come it's locked?

I turned and looked back at him, my heart beating heavily.

He wasn't staring at me.

Immediately, I felt a heavy choking in my throat.
What?

I held my neck as I fell on my knee, coughing uncontrollably. What's happening to me?

"Do you really think you can run away from me?" He asked and the choking stopped, but I still continued coughing.

I coughed for some time until it finally seized, but my head had become very hot.

I lifted my eyes and looked at him - Damon - and he still maintained his still position.

"Get up" he said and I weakly stood on my feet, fear eating every part of me.

"Don't ever make me repeat myself else, I'll feed you with your mother's eyes.
Now, for the last time, take off your clothes" he said icily and tears came running down my cheeks.

I looked at myself down to my toes and imagined being nak3d in front of him.
What does he want to do to me?

Could it be possible he...

No; it can't be true.

I looked at him in the face but couldn't find a single remorse on It. I was scared of what might happen if he gets to repeat himself.

What do I do?

I slowly reached for the tip of my shirt and felt so scared pulling it off.
Am I really doing this?
What's gonna happen next? Why does he want to make me feel this humiliated?

I whimpered as finally lifted the shirt, taking it above my head and pulling it off.
I still had my bra on.

Then, I reached for the zipper of my trouser and slowly zipped it down, but couldn't bring down the trouser.

I felt so scared. I can't do this. I can't.

"You can't?" I heard him ask and lifted my eyes to look at him in shock.

What?
How...How did he hear me?

Was I thinking out loud?

He gave me a stare that sent new scares down my blood and I didn't realise when I took off the trouser.

I gasped when I noticed I was almost standing stark nak3d in front of him.
My p*nt and bra were the only things covering me.

Oh, goodness!
I couldn't take them off.

There's no way I could.

Immediately, I felt a sudden force push me to the wall and i groaned as I got pinned to it. I couldn't move.
What's happening?

I was now backing Damon as I was made to hug the wall and I felt him stood up and came close to me.

He stopped right behind me and unhooked my bra.

Oh, mercies!
No.

He unhooked all the sides and it fell freely from my chest.

Then, he sent his hand from my bare and traced them slowly to my chest, pressing my b**bs lightly.

I couldn't even move away from it.

"Your father" he whispered into my ears as he pressed my b**bs again.
"He f**ked my mother right in front of my eyes.

"I watched as she begged him to stop, but he didn't care. He'd f**k her till she passed out."

He moved his fingers from my b**bs and trailed them down to my abdomen. His bare touch there made me shiver and I didn't realise I was still shedding tears.

He kept moving his hands downward until they got to my p*nt and I didn't realise when a "no" escaped my lips.

I felt him touch my p***y from outside and I closed my eyes and wept.

But, there was this new feelings - an unexpected feeling I got from it.

"You're so tight" he spoke softly.
"it's gotta hurt".

Next, he pushed me to the bed and i fell,,laying upwards.

I winced and tried to leave the bed but noticed I couldn't move.

No; not again.
Please.

I tried but to no avail as I just felt stuck to the bed. The only thing I could move was my face.

I turned to look at Damon and saw him taking off his jacket.
That was when trepidation really gripped me.

He took of his jacket and belt and came to me on the bed.

"Please, don't do this. I beg of you" I whimpered as he got on top of me.

He sighed and brushed his fingers into my hair.

"One secret, Roxanne" he said.
"Don't ever beg me".

He went for my p*nt and pulled it freely from my legs.

I closed my eyes and wept.

He brought his face close to mine and just breathed on it.
Then, I felt him rubbing my v***na and it made me shiver.

What's he doing to me?

I wanted to stop him - hold his hand - bur when I tried to, I remembered I couldn't move. He just made me vulnerable.

Oh, goodness.
I wish he'd listen to me.
I wish he'd stop this.

I suddenly felt a strange pain in my p***y and realised he had slipped in two fingers at a time.

I screamed as the pain drove me wild, but I couldn't even move.

"No! Please" I cried out, forgetting he had told me never to beg him.

He moved the fingers in and out and all I could do was cry.
It was so painful.

He watched my face as I cried, like he enjoyed it.

Then, he stopped after a while and brought his lips to my neck, planting a little kiss on it.

My heart leapt when he left me and took off his trouser.
I opened my mouth wide agape as more tears came running down my cheeks.
Is he really going to do this to me?

He came back to me and pressed my b**bs this time around.

"I hope your father's watching this" he whispered into my ears and next, I felt him pushing his hard c**k into me and I shut my eyes and screamed out my lungs.

"No!!!" I cried at the top of my voice as I felt extreme pains like I've never felt in my entire life.

My head was burning. The pains drove me crazy.
I needed to hold on to something; but unfortunately, my hands were stuck. I couldn't move.

This was worst than torment.

He moved harder into me and more tears came streaming down.

I felt the cut- a sharp cut in my v that almost made me wish for death.

All I could see and feel were pains. Nothing but excruciating pains.

He held onto my hair and started thrusting faster - doubling the pains.

"Please, stop it" I cried, but it only got worst.

His c**k felt so big and it was obvious he was purposefully being hard on me to make me scream.

I know he asked me not to beg him, but I couldn't help it. There was nothing else I could do.

I shut my eyes and cried as he took my innocence away.

HÈĹĽ

Kaylan's POV
I walked angrily into the throne room and stood before the elders as they sat beside the empty throne.

"Kaylan Cypher" the eldest of them called my name in full, but I kept my head bowed.

"Did you say Lucifer sent you back from earth when you went to deliver our message to him?" She asked.

"Yes, wise one. I had gone in the disguise of someone else and tried to seduce him before using the knife on him, but being the kind of person he is, he still figured I was the one and sent me back here. He said he's never going to leave until he's found Gerald's daughter" I replied with my head still bowed.

"What insolence!" The second roared.
"Didn't you tell him Nicklaus had escaped and was presently on earth, searching for Gerald's daughter as well?"

"I told him, wise one. But he's determined and wouldn't listen". I replied and everywhere went dead silence for a while.

"Lucifer has given us more than we can chew" the eldest said again.
"He's ignored us and left the throne empty for years. He's violated the laws in so many ways. We need a new King".

The rest of the elders turned and looked at her in surprise.

"But, Laura" one of them called.
"You know we can't have a new king unless the current one is dead".

"Exactly my point" the eldest replied and the place shook.
I was forced to look at her.
What?

"You...You want us to kill Lucifer?" The third elder asked.

"Yes! That's just what he deserves for being so arrogant. It's obvious he doesn't care about the kingdom. So, we need to kill him and Crown a new King." She replied with authority.

"But, wise one, are you thinking straight?" I asked, trying not to sound abusive.
"We can't kill Lucifer. He's too powerful".

"I can" we heard someone say from behind and I turned to see who it was.

Oh, f**k!

What the heck

She walked in majestically with a smile and stood beside me in front of the elders.

"Wise ones" she bowed and said.
"Send me to earth, and I promise to kill Lucifer and return with his heart".

To be continued...

Read Episode 11 here -- https://youngicee.com/2020/06/lucifers-bride-episode-11.html

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lucifer's Bride - Episode 11

(She's mine)

A story by Faith Lucky

Rated ���

Roxanne's POV

I opened my eyes weakly and found myself lying on a bed.

The ceiling was the first thing I could see and I could tell it looked different from the previous night's own.

"You're awake" I heard someone say and I lifted my head to see a young lady in the room, dusting some items.

I shut my eyes and opened them again and groaned as I struggled to sit up.

Where was I?

I noticed terrible pains in my va**na and recalled the previous night incidence with Damon. Just thinking about it brought tears to my eyes.

"Good morning, miss" the young girl in the room said as she took a tray of food from a big table close to her and came up to me on the bed.

I looked around the room and noticed it was big and beautiful. But how did I get here?

"I've been waiting for you to come out of your pretty deep sleep. Here. You need to eat. Sir Damon wants you to" shexh said and I stared at her.

"Damon?" I repeated.

Suddenly; hearing his name just makes me scared.

"Yeah. This will be your room...For now" she replied and I bent my head, sadly.

I recalled the horrible experience he made me pass through the previous night. I had passed out during the process.

I couldn't believe I was no longer a v**gin. He took my dignity without a second thought.

"It hurts right?" The lady beside me asked and I lifted my eyes to see her wearing a pathetic look.

"H-huh?" I possum, wiping the tear that escaped my eye.

"Having s3x for the first time" she replied and I lowered my gaze again.

"Don't worry, I understand. You'll get used to it. Besides, you should be happy it's someone like Damon. That's most ladies dream - to be down there with him".

I shut her a surprised stare. Is she for real?

I just lost my dignity forcefully and she's trying to make me feel lucky about it?

"Anyway, you should start eating immediately - Damon's orders" she added and I looked down at the food.

It was bagel and cream cheese together with a separate plate of beef and it looked really delectable.

Why's he giving this to me? I thought he was going to starve me.

The lady looked at me and gave me a prodding look and slowly, I started eating.

"So...I'm Sally and I work as a maid here" she said with a broad smile and I just nodded.

"And...you're Roxanne, right?" She further asked.

She seems to be a talkative.

Too bad I'm not in the mood right now.

"Yeah" I simply said.

"Well...Welcome to Damon's estate. You're the first lady he's ever given this special treatment - I mean, still keeping you even when he's s3xed you already. Normally, he just uses and dumps. Doesn't f**k a lady twice. It seems he has a special plan for you" she said while smiling and I shook my head.

Special plan indeed.

I started rushing the meal and that was because I was terribly hungry.

"Um...If I must say; you're very pretty" she complimented and I flushed.

"T...Thanks" I replied a little bashfully and continued eating.

Suddenly, the door opened and a lady walked in, standing by the door.

The Sally girl immediately sprang on her feet.

"You're not being paid to gossip around, Sally" the lady said churlishly, placing one of her hands at akimbo.

"I'm sorry" Sally replied and scuttled out of the room.

Huh? Whys she scared of her?

Hold on; I know this lady.

Yes! She was the same lady that had scolded me when I was admiring Damon's frame yesterday - before he abducted me.

She had been so rude to me.

She finally left the door and walked in and another lady followed her behind, holding something that looked like clothes.

"Didn't you learn manners from your mum? You should know how to greet" she said with a derogatory stare as she stood in front of me.

What?

What exactly is her problem?

"Good morning" I looked down at my food and said and she heaved.

The lady that followed her into the room kept the clothes on the bed and left.

"Hurry up with your meal. Take your bath and put these on. You'll be going to school today" the rude lady said and I furrowed my brows at her.

Hold on; what did she just say?

"Don't even think of asking me any dumb questions. It's Damon's idea. So, when you see him, feel free to ask" she said with an eye roll.

"Now hurry up and get your ass ready cause you wouldn't wanna get Damon angry" she added and started towards the door , but suddenly stopped and turned back to me.

"If I were you, I'd just run away" she added and left.

I stared at the blank door for a while and didn't know what to think.

*If I were you, I'd just run away*

I took my eyes to the clothes on the bed and couldn't comprehend what was going on.

Am I really going to school? B...But how?

I mean, why?

I needed answers to my questions but decided to do as I was instructed.

I finished up my meal and went into the bathroom which was there in the room.

I had great difficulty walking and had to trudge along as a result of the pains I felt in between my legs.

I spent a long time in the bathroom because I needed enough warm water to touch my va**na as I laid in the bathtub.

After a long while, I came out, dried my body and wore the uniform I was asked to wear.

I was surprised to find a p*nt and bra beneath it and I wore them on as well.

I wore the purple stocking and sneakers and went to stand in front of the mirror, staring at my reflective sombre image.

I let out a sad sigh. Where could mother be? What has Damon done to her? But...he told me if I followed his instructions, it'd guarantee her safety. That means she was still alive.

But where was she?

Oh, mother! I'm so sorry for putting you in trouble. If only you had explained things to me, I'd have stayed hidden with you.

But why did I have to be the daughter of such an evil man? According to mum's story, she had no idea he was that evil before she got married to him.

If only she knew.

I bent my head and sighed again, wistfully.

Suddenly, the door opened and I looked through the mirror to see him coming in - Damon.

I gasped as unhelpful conniption gripped me. You wouldn't blame me.

I couldn't even turn to look at him but just kept staring through the mirror.

He was putting on a black trouser and red T-shirt that had the top buttons opened, exposing his chest.

His dark curly hair flopped across his left eye, giving him the perfect killing look. How could someone be this cute be so heartless?

The king of hell.

He walked levelly to where I was and stood behind me in front of the mirror.

I shivered as I felt his presence and wished he'd just vanish.

He held me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

"What do you have to say about your new uniforms?" He asked in his normal gentle tone but I couldn't even think of replying.

He used his left hand to touch my tummy while he used the other to move my hair backwards.

"Don't worry; you're gonna like it there. My school's the best in the country" he whispered into my ears and my eyes gleamed.

His school? I was going to his school?

He left my hair and planted a kiss on my neck.

"I want you to explore the world. Feel free to run" he said and that was when It dawned on me.

Hold on; is he doing this because he wants to tempt me? He wants me to feel tempted to run away...so he could have enough reasons to punish me?

But. Mum...

I stared at him in disarray as he batted his long pretty eye lashes at me.

He grabbed my b**bs and squeezed them tightly In his hands.

I shut my eyes and tried not to moan.

I opened them after a while and found him staring at me.

He stared down at my body and moved his hand down to my tummy again, giving me those uncanny feelings.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked in a whispered and our eyes got locked, staring into each other's.

Slowly; he lifted my short flair skirt and I gasped and dilated my eyes in surprise.

What's he doing?

I felt his hand on my bare bu**ocks as he reached for my p*nt and I flinched and tried to push him away, but noticed I couldn't even turn around.

Oh, goodness! Not again;

Please.

My hands were stuck to the table and I groaned as I tried to turn around, but to no avail. I couldn't move.

I felt him pull my p*nt down and busted into tears.

"Please don't" I winced and he paused.

Oh, mercies! Please.

I watched him from the mirror as he looked down at my butt then back at my face.

"I wasn't gonna do it, but I told you;  you don't beg me" he said and pulled down the p*nt and I whimpered.

No, no.

This cannot happen; not again.

I won't be able to bear the pains.

I could only see his face from the mirror as he stood directly behind me but felt him unhook his belt and pull down his trouser.

He made me bend over on the table and there I felt him come into me from behind.

I screamed as the terrible pains came back again.

He gripped my hair and thrusted into me and more tears kept streaming down my cheeks.

I could tell he was staring at me through the mirror, but I couldn't bring myself to look at him as well.

I just bent my head and wept as he f**ked me from behind and after some time, I felt a liquid pour inside of me before he pulled out.

I gasped when he did and he wore back his trousers and fixed my p*nt for me, bringing down my skirt as well.

That was when I could finally move.

I turned immediately and looked at him but quickly took my eyes to the floor, releasing more tears.

I couldn't believe he did it again.

For how long will I suffer this?

"Get that liquid off your face and come with me" he said and started walking out the door.

I slowly dried my face and followed him out, still sniffling.

The pains had become worst. But I was too shy and didn't want it to be noticed by anyone. So, I tried all I could to walk properly.

I kept my head low as I followed him out of the house to the parking lot where numerous cars were parked.

"When you get there, head for the principal's office and tell him who you are" he said coldly and one of the cars were opened for me by one of the boys there.

I didn't say a word and just quietly walked into the car with my head bowed. I didn't want him to see the tears forcing their ways down my face.

The door was locked as soon as I got in and the boy who had opened the door got into the driver's seat and took off.

Immediately we set out on the road, I busted into tears, allowing the tears fall freely.

The driver kept staring at me from the car's mirror, but I didn't care. I just needed to let out the tears.

I hated what I was going through. I hated what my life had become. Why did such fate have to be fall me?

I bent my head and wept through out the drive until the car came to a stop and I lifted my head to see myself in a breathtaking place with young boys and girls like me moving around.

Is this the school?

I sniffed and wiped my face to have a proper look around.

In front of the massive building was boldly written:

GLAMOUR HIGH SCHOOL

"We're here ma'am" the driver said but I still remained in the car.

I felt scared and nervous going In.

There were lots of people, putting on the same uniform as mine.

How do I cope among them?

"Ma'am" the driver turned and looked at me and I sniffed and wiped my face properly.

Oh, goodness! There was no way out. But I don't even have a single book; no bag.

Or is the principal expected to give them to me?

But how do I even locate his office? The place was so big.

I finally took In a deep breath and opened the door, coming out of the car.

I stood still and looked around; the entire place was so breathtaking. How could someone as young as Damon own such a place?

Is it as a result of his powers or what?

I looked left and right. Where do I go from here? How do I locate the principal's office?

I folded my hands and taking in another deep breath, I started walking.

"Roxanne?" I heard someone call behind me and flinched.

What?

Who could possibly know my name over here?

To be continued...

Read episode 12 here --https://youngicee.com/2020/06/lucifers-bride-episode-12.html

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Ann2012(f): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Austine8090(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Naomi, the kind girl. . . . lucifer don give u belle o.
Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lucifer's Bride - Episode 12

(She's mine)

A story by Faith Lucky

Rated ���

Roxanne's POV

I turned to see who was calling me and surprisingly, it was...

"Naomi!" I gasped.

"Roxanne" she called again, sounding surprised and we ran into each other's arms.

Oh, my! I couldn''t believe it. The same lady that had been kind to me the first day I ran away from mum.

I never expected to see her here.

Oh! I forgot. She had told me she schooled here.

"Look at you, Roxanne. I mean..." she paused and scoffed, staring at me from head to toe.

"First of all, what happened? I couldn't find you when we were done offloading the..."

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I...I had to leave" I cut in immediately,not wanting to talk about it.

"O...kay. but what happened? What are you doing here? I mean, you told me you didn't school here" she asked.

"Yeah. Um...when I returned home, I convinced mum about it and she had me enrolled" I lied, feeling guilty.

I couldn't possibly tell her about Damon.

"Oh! Your mum; Is she still giving you a hard time? How's she?" She asked and I sighed

"She's fine" I bent my head and replied, beginning to feel the acrimony again.

"Alright then. So...This is your first day, right?" She asked.

"Yes. I'm...can you direct me to the principal's office please?"

"Sure. Of course. Come with me" she said with a smile and I nodded and walked along with her.

She kept bringing up little stories - mostly about the school - as she led me to the principal's office and finally, we got there.

Luckily, she agreed to wait outside while I went into the face the principal who was a chubby looking man.

"Um...good morning sir" I said in obeisance as I stood in front of him.

He seemed busy as he rummaged some files on the table.

"Yeah, good morning" he replied simply, without looking at me.

I cleared my throat slightly.

"Um...I'm Roxanne..."

"Roxanne Myers?" He suddenly interpolated, giving me a quick look.

I pondered and nodded.

"Oh! Forgive my manners. Sir Damon told me about you already".

He paused and brought out a pink pretty bag.

"Everything you need is already in it - mathematical instruments, books, your writing materials...just go through it and if there's any other thing you need, please feel free to let me know and don't get me into trouble with Damon" he said and I scoffed.

Is that how scared people are of him?

"Uh...Thank you sir" I said as I took the bag from the table.

"You're welcome, pretty. You're in grade 4. Um...You can ask that lady over there to lead you to it" he said, referring to Naomi.

I smiled and left the office.

"Hey, how did it go?" Naomi asked as soon as I stepped out.

"Yeah. It was fine. He um...said I should ask you for directions to grade 4" I replied.

"Grade 4? Is that really your grade? Oh, my! Roxanne, we share the same grade." She said excitedly.

Really?

"Come on; you'll love it".

She was so happy as she took me to my new classroom where I met lots of pretty and classic looking students.

"Good thing there's a vacant seat next to mine" she said ecstatically as she showed me to a place I could sit.

It was next to hers.

"Welcome to Glamour High, Roxanne. I'm so happy you are" she said and I just smiled.

If only she knew the pains I was going through. It was taking me a lot of efforts to act normal.

The school wasn't that boring with Naomi by my side. She really kept me busy, telling me a lot of stories as well as the do's and don'ts in the school.

She also talked about Damon and how dreamy he was. She was crushing so hard on him and at some point, I thought to myself; was this the same guy that made me cry at home? Acting so heartless?

She insisted on showing me round the school, but as a result of my condition, I couldn't walk that much so I had to decline.

She was kind of surprised and attested to the fact that I was acting strangely, but I just shrugged It off and told her I'd be fine.

I sat at the backseat as the driver drove into the estate. I bent my head as the fears returned again.

I was going back to Damon. Considering everything he's done to me lately, I feel so scared being around him.

Although he's undoubtedly charming and still bedazzled me each time I saw him, I couldn't help but think about the dangerous side of him.

The driver parked in the lot and I opened the door and came out of the car.

I hung my school bag on one arm and walked towards the house at a slow pace.

I got to the door and pushed it open and just as I stepped in, I accidentally bumped into someone who was trying to walk out the door.

Oh, my!

She was holding a glass of drink and it spilled on the floor.

"Hah" she gasped.

"Oh, my! I'm so sorry. it wasn't intentional. Please" I said immediately as she fixed her eyes on the content on the floor.

"Are you blind?" She asked blatantly, making me gobsmacked.

Huh?

"Why weren't you careful?" She added.

"But I...just apologised"

"Well, your apology isn't gonna clean this mess, will it?" She asked angrily and walked away.

Geez! What the heck is that? Who's she?

"Were you hurt?" I heard someone ask and Sally showed up immediately.

"Uh..." I paused and looked at the broken piece of glass on the floor.

"Who's she?" I asked instead and she sighed.

"Heard her name is Shantel. She's a new maid" she replied.

"New maid?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just came in this morning and is already being a pain in the ass. I seriously don't know what's wrong with her" Sally replied, looking at the direction she had taken.

"Anyway, how's school today?" She turned back to me and asked.

"it was fine" I replied perfunctorily

"Okay. You should probably go in and freshen up. I'll just take care of this and join you later" she said and I nodded and left.

I walked into *my* room and plonked myself on the bed with my bag beside me.

While I had been in school today, the idea of running away niggled at me. I was tempted to.

But I thought of mum.

I couldn't leave her behind. Damon might kill her if I did.

And besides, he's capable of tracing me easily. So, it was possible he might get me even if I ran away.

I sighed sadly. My life was a mess - right from day one.

I've been locked up for nineteen years and even when I finally had an opportunity to explore the world, I ran into the hands of the cruel King of hell.

Why does this have to happen to me?

I laid upwards on the bed and stared at the pretty ceiling and in a short while, I dozed off.

I was awoken by a hand tapping me and when I finally opened my eyes, I saw an unfamiliar lady standing in front of me.

"Sorry to disturb you, miss. But sir Damon wants you in his room immediately" the young lady said and left and my heart skipped.

Oh, mercies!.Damon?

I weakly sat up and felt tears building up in my eyes but tried not to let it out.

Is this going to happen again?

What does he want with me this time around?

I slowly stood on my feet and ambled to the door, trepidation gripping me. I felt so scared.

I Wouldn't be able to bear being f**ked right now. I might just give up.

I opened the door and walked out of the room, headed for his.

I walked really slowly, feeling scared to get to his room. His touch on me the previous night and this morning sent new shivers down my spine and I couldn't help but act paranoid over it.

Suddenly, on my way there, I saw someone that gripped my attention. It was the new maid - Shantel.

She was holding a tray containing a cup and suddenly, she stopped.

I stopped walking as I stood behind her. She was one pretty lady, but too rude for my liking.

She doesn't even act like a maid.

I mean, she couldn't clean off the drink when it spilled on the floor.

I kept watching her from behind and kind of wondered why she stopped walking.

Immediately, she brought out something from beneath her dress and sprinkled it into the cup she was holding.

Huh?

What was that?

I quickly ran and stood behind a corner and just as if my stars had shun on me, she turned around to have a look but couldn't see anyone since I was already hiding.

Then, she continued walking.

I came out from my hiding place and pondered over it. What could that be?

I started following her to know where she was headed and surprisingly, it was Damon's room!

Yes, I saw her go into Damon's room with it.

It's obvious the drink was for him. But what did she put into it?

What's going on?

Read Episode 13 here -- https://youngicee.com/2020/06/lucifers-bride-episode-13.html

1 Like

Re: Lucifer's Bride (18+) by Vickyace(f): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2020
Lucifer's Bride - Episode 13

(She's mine)

A story by Faith Lucky

Rated ���

Roxanne's POV

I was so confused. What could possibly be going on?

I remained standing for some time and finally went into Damon's room.

He was facing the window when I entered and I saw the maid dropping the cup on a small glass table in front of the bed.

"Your drink is served, sir" she said with a bow.

Oh, my! Damon's supposed to drink it. But what did she sprinkle into it? What if it's poisoned?

"You can leave" Damon said without turning to look at her.

She bowed again and turned around to leave and as she did, our eyes ran into each other's.

She paused and looked at me as we stood face to face and her eyes seemed to gleam.

Then, she stared away and left the room.

I looked at the drink and didn't know what to do. Whatever it is, I have a bad feeling about the maid and the drink. What ever she sprinkled into the drink couldn't be safe.

Damon suddenly turned from the window and approached the bed.

He was putting on a long black jacket and walked with his hands crossed behind his back.

"G...Good evening" I greeted nervously with my gaze low.

He didn't say anything as he just sighed and sat on the bed.

He took up the cup and my heart skipped.

Oh, my! He's going to drink it! What do I do? I can't let him drink it.

But...I'm scared. If I tell him about it...

Oh, goodness!

What if he doesn't believe me? Or something goes wrong? And I end up in more trouble?

I badly wanted to say to say something but felt so scared.

I watched anxiously as he brought the cup closer to his mouth and...Mercies!

He drank from it!

He did!

My eyes dilated in shock and angst as he gulped more of it and kept the cup back on the table.

My heart beat rapidly like a party drum.

"Come close" he said softly but I couldn't move immediately.

He used his index finger and cleaned the lower part of his lip and I gulped nervously and went closer to him.

He still looked normal. Like...nothing was happening to him.

But...If the drink was poisoned, shouldn't he be choking or something?

I got to where he was and he held me and made me sit on his legs.

That was when a different fear began in me.

Oh, Roxanne! I'm not ready for this right now. Not again.

I'm still feeling a lot of pains in between my legs and it's not going to be funny if he f**ks me right now again.

He made me fall on the bed and he got on top of me afterwards. My heart was beating rapidly.

He placed a kiss on my neck and lifted his hand to my chest, pressing my b**bs.

He squeezed my right b**b and bit the tilt from my shirt.

I shut my eyes tight and tried not to make any sound, even if he clouded me with me so much ecstasy and feelings.

He brought his hand down from my chest and sent it beneath my dress, making me whimper.

"Please don't" I cried in my heart.

I was tempted to say it out, but couldn't since he's warned me never to beg him.

I was so scared. I wouldn't be able to bear the pains if he uses me again at this moment.

I was yet to recover from the previous ones.

I felt his cold hand go slowly through my laps all the way to my p*nt and I shivered.

Oh, mercies. Why does he have to do this to me?

He moved my p*nt and rubbed my clit and I gasped and held him tight, almost piercing my fingers into his skin.

Oh! Please, please; don't do it. Don't.

I whimpered and a tear strolled down my cheek.

He rubbed my clit and made me feel the fear of fingering at that moment. I was so scared.

Suddenly, he brought his hand out of my dress and left me, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Return to your room" he said icily without looking at me but I was startled and couldn't move immediately.

"Don't make me repeat myself" he added and I swallowed hard and left the bed.

Hold on; what just happened? Is...is he really asking me to return to my room...without touching me?

I cleaned off the tear on my face and paused to look at him, but he wasn't staring at me.

I couldn't believe it. I was scared he was going to force himself on me again. But what happened?

Without further reluctance, I opened the door and walked out of the room.

I sniffed when I got out of the room and surprisingly, I found the maid over there - standing close to the room.

She was backing me at first, but when she sensed my presence, she turned and looked at me and her eyes flashed.

She looked angry and restless.

I stood, staring at her without saying a word. I mean, I didn't even know what to say.

Why was she here? And why does she look this angry and restless?

I furrowed my brows in suspicion and she glowered her eyes at me and walked away.

Shantel's POV

I walked into the maid's quarters and kicked the bed.

Argh!

What the heck just happened? Why didn't the poison have any effect on Lucifer? He should be dead by now!

I prepared it myself; I used my own blood in making it and with the other contents involved in it,,it's capable of killing any supernatural being -no matter how powerful he or she is.

It seems Lucifer has grown more powerful than I thought. I can't believe the poison didn't work on him.

No! I must get him no matter what. I must fulfil my promise to the elders.

The reason he's unable to suspect me is because I'm among the few lucky people he can't detect and I'll make sure I kill him no matter what.

I've always been looking for this opportunity - an opportunity where he'll be killed so my brother can take over the throne. And now I've finally gotten one, I won't lose it.

Roxanne's POV

I woke up the next morning, feeling more relaxed. For the first time since I got here, I slept so soundly.

I sat up and thought about Damon. Remembering he didn't touch me last night still bemused me and I couldn't get it off my mind.

Oh! How I badly wish he'd continue acting that way. I just wish he wouldn't touch me again.

But who am I kidding?

I took in a deep breath and went into the bathroom. I had to get ready for school.

I brushed my teeth and took my bath and when I came out of the bathroom, breakfast was already on the bed and Sally was there as well.

"Hey" she called as she dusted some of the items in the room.

"Um...good morning" I replied and sat on the bed.

"You look..." she paused and smiled.

Look what? I thought.

"Anyway, forget it. So,, how was your night?"  She asked.

"Splendid...I guess".

I started eating immediately, feeling really hungry.

Sally kept talking and entertaining me with lots of jist until I consumed the whole meal.

Then, she gave me some privacy to dress up and I wore my spiffy uniform and got ready to leave.

I paused and thought; Damon didn't come to see me like he did the previous day.

Oh, please! I hope he continues this way.

I got out of the room, walked pass the sitting room and when I got outside, my ride was already waiting for me.

I got in and the driver took off immediately.

I walked quietly into the noisy classroom and went straight for my seat.

I wonder if I'd ever get to make any friends aside Naomi.

I got to my seat and surprisingly, I couldn't find Naomi there. I mean, someone else was on her seat.

I paused and pondered over it.

It was a guy - a young and...If I might say, handsome guy.

He was scribbling down something in his book and didn't pay attention to me until I took my seat next to him.

But, where's Naomi?

"Hi" he looked at me and said with a charming smile.

"Uh...hi" I replied, muzzy.

He nodded and went back to writing in his book.

"Sorry to ask" I called his attention after a short pause and he looked at me.

"Um...what happened to the lady on this seat?"

"Oh! I...have no idea about that. I'm actually a new student and when I got here, the seat was empty. So, I took it" he replied and I sighed and nodded.

Oh, my! Where could Naomi be? She didn't tell me she'd be skipping classes today.

Not long after, the science teacher came in and the class became calm and settled.

I bought out my book from my bag and tried bringing out my pen as well, but couldn't find it.

Oh, Roxanne! Don't tell me I left it at home.

Oh, goodness! No.

What do I do now?

The science teacher commenced writing on the board and I became stuck.

"Here" the boy beside me said and I turned to see him proffering a pen to me.

"You can use this" he said.

I stared at him in shock. How...How did he know I was looking for a pen?

"Uh...Thanks" I replied and took the pen from him, looking down at my book.

Weird.

I shook it off and concentrated on the lesson and thought out the first three periods, Naomi didn't show up.

oh my! Today's gonna be so boring for me.

The bell went off for lunch and the students started dispersing.

I also stood on my feet, not knowing exactly where to go.

The boy beside me stood up as well.

"Um...Roxanne, can..."

"How did you know my name?" I cut him off, surprised.

He twitched and itched his nape.

"Uh...its written on your book" he replied and I looked at my bag and back at him.

"O..Okay" I said with a nod, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"So,, as I was saying, you know, I'm a new student here. This is just my first day here in Glamour High and I was wondering if you could do me a favor by showing me round the school" he said with an appealing look.

Wow! He was handsome. But, Damon still beat him to it.

"Oh! I'm sorry, but I'm also a new student - just started yesterday. So...I'm not familiar with the school either" I replied.

"Perfect" he chuckled.

"We can work it out ourselves. Come on; let's have a a look around together".

Really?

I scoffed and batted my lashes. I don't even know him.

"Come on; it's gonna be fun" he said and I adjusted my bag.

"Um...what's your name?" I asked.

He smiled uncannily.

"Well, you can just call me Nicklaus".

To be continued...

ALL EPISODES

Read Episode 14 here - https://youngicee.com/2020/06/lucifers-bride-episode-14.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

{#speech #poem #kavita} Hindi Diwas Speech, Hindi Diwas Poem, Hindi Diwas Kavita / Ayobami Adebayo Nominated For 2023 Booker Prize Award / Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 376
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.