Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ (5839 Views)

Love Wins As Nigeria Doctor Marries His Lover. / A Guy Got The Shock Of His Life After Shooting His Shot / Boy Shares The Reply He Got After Shooting His Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by ednawande2580: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Renown medic, Egemba Chinonso Fidelis popularly known on social media as Aproko Doctor has gotten married to Chiamaka Kathryn Nwakolor, better known as Chef Amaka.

The couple met on micro-blogging platform, Twitter, where they are both influential in their chosen path.

Their wedding comes few months after Aproko Doctor ‘shot his shot’ at the Chef, indicating his love interest in her.

Little did we know that the duo would become a couple widely celebrated on social media.

Just as the relationship started in a unexpected way, their wedding was also not a regular wedding.

The couple had a virtual one instead of the traditional ceremony, it was a Zoom wedding.

They had a private wedding with just family members physically in attendance and close friends who attended via a video link.

The wedding was initially slated for May but had to be postponed because of the pandemic.

Congratulations to the couple.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2020/06/popular-medic-aproko-doctor-gets-married-to-chef-amaka-after-shooting-his-shot-on-twitter-months-back/

Cc: Seun Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by icebird25(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Eya

Don't tell me men are still falling for this cheap scam called marriage o...
Spits

6 Likes

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by Mayng01(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
You are doomed guy.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by overdrive(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hml.

1 Like

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by Kemimarch16(f): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by Joshmodest(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
icebird25:
Eya

Spits
I can never understand them my broda ...if someone can give me one benefit of marriage aside sex that opebi girls are selling hot hot for 5k ...I would concur !!!

3 Likes

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
A midget and his liability. Audio medic and evening newspaper . Sad Married life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by Kharol1234: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
congratulations
Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by Jimbadly: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
She looks older sha. Happy married life.

He who finds a wife... wink

1 Like

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by Samylekey(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Jimbadly:
She looks older sha. Happy married life.
He who finds a wife... wink

..Finds wetin go kill am or make am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by SultanOfAbia: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hm
Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by Jimbadly: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Samylekey:

..Finds wetin go kill am or make am

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is a real man. He knew what he wanted and went straight for it without delaying the lady's destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by Dande55: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
icebird25:
Eya

Spits
Joshmodest:

I can never understand them my broda ...if someone can give me one benefit of marriage aside sex that opebi girls are selling hot hot for 5k ...I would concur !!!
Lmao. Some of these cretins that always visit African American pages to always garner hatred from those frustrated drug addicts and gay men, then, come here to spew trash. Look at their black society, see how ravished, scathed, and embarrassing they are. Though some of them are still trying to salvage their society by trying to bring back their culture. Thats what you men with little brain are emulating. It's evident that most Nigeria men can never think for themselves. Especially the poor impoverished ones.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by luminouz(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
icebird25:
Eya

Spits
They are.....

AND....

YOU'RE NEXT MUDAFVCKER!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by callmeRichie(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=rockstarB post=90562804]This is a real man. He knew what he wanted and went straight for it without delaying the lady's destiny.

Lol better still the lady doesn't delayed herself...(fooling around and playing one hard to get)

Well they both complemented each other though, they both knew what they wanted sha
Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by luminouz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
rockstarB:
This is a real man. He knew what he wanted and went straight for it without delaying the lady's destiny.

*looks at her coroblastically*

But you wouldn't want a broke man who is ready naaa...would ya?

1 Like

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by punisha: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Congrats to aproko doctor.

All ye openers of thread seeking advice and writing "I have plans to marry her next year Monday" stop being foolish and do a less costly wedding now.
U don't have to save millions to get married. This pandemic period is the best time. Make it small and simple. Then use what u got left to plan your marriage life.
Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by jnoz23(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
I only know one chef
Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by Bola146(f): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Congratulations to them... God bless your marriage. Na my own wedding remain
Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by Okoroawusa: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
jnoz23:
I only know one chef
Nna, na Chef Chioma o!!!

Well Chioma can't be the only chef sha

2 Likes

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by paulolee(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
nice
Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by careytommy37(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dande55:

Lmao. Some of these cretins that always visit African American pages to always garner hatred from those frustrated drug addicts and gay men, then, come here to spew trash. Look at their black society, see how ravished, scathed, and embarrassing they are. Though some of them are still trying to salvage their society by trying to bring back their culture. Thats what you men with little brain are emulating. It's evident that most Nigeria men can never think for themselves. Especially the poor impoverished ones.

Your village pipu have succeeded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by Yuneehk(f): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
The haters are up there hating on something this beautiful. Congratulations to the couple
Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by icebird25(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dande55:

Your brain is full of relaxer

2 Likes

Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by missimelda01(f): 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
I saw this on twitter.. I'm soo happy for Aproko doctor, God bless his home.
Re: Popular Medic Aproko Doctor Marries Chef Amaka Months After ‘shooting His Shot’ by meobizy(f): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
She’s old, ugly and desperate. Wetin concern me, sha? She’s his liability now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Cum After He Couldn't Control His Urge While Riding With A Female Passenger. / Davido Called Out For Disrespecting Bbnaija Nengi In Dubai / How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.