Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

“davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It (3088 Views)

Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People” / Laycon Gets Keys To His Prize House On The Island & It Better Not Be Ibeju/epe / Crazy Dressed Superstar Singer Simi Revealed Her Mansion At Banana Island.it Wil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It by temi4christ: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Popular Nigerian controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has slammed Davido for trying to deceive his fans with his alleged house in banana island.

According to the journalist, Davido did not buy any house in banana island. She said the house belongs to his father, and he’s just claiming ownership of the house for no reason.“Davido is a disrespectful bastard, he didn’t buy any house in Banana Island, it’s for his father” - Kemi Olunloyo (Video)

She also stated that she has no intentions to use Davido to trend on social media, because she is a journalist and her job is to post news, no matter her relationship with the subject.

Speaking further, she tagged Davido an ungrateful bastard while recounting how she knew him since he was a little child.

Watch the video below;
https://afrigistbase.com/davido-is-a-disrespectful-bastard-he-didnt-buy-any-house-in-banana-island-its-for-his-father-kemi-olunloyo-video/
Re: “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It by ettaetta(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
it's not my business shaa
Re: “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It by Hedonisco: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
Of course, I believe her. Even the Lekki property wey him dey live, na him papa buy for am. Davido doesn't have personal 'funds' of N500m+ to buy a property. Yeah he is the star of the family, but no be only am him papa born.

The boy wastes all his income putting up appearances and servicing the jobless louts that follow him up and down forming 30b gang. Not much left to accumulate for expensive acquisitions.

Even the dead old model Porshe Cayenne that he supposedly bought for Chioma, we never see am. Chioma hasn't owned it or driven it for one day. Why you no close eye buy am 'ordinary' Benz of 20-30m? Till date she no get her own motor.

Dey there.

5 Likes

Re: “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It by hollah123: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hedonisco:
Of course, I believe her. Even the Lekki property wey him dey live, na him papa buy for am. Davido doesn't have personal 'funds' of N500m+ to buy a property. Yeah he is the star of the family, but no be only am him papa born.

The boy wastes all his income putting up appearances and servicing the jobless louts that follow him up and down forming 30b gang. Not much left to accumulate for expensive acquisitions.

Even the dead old model Porshe Cayenne that he supposedly bought for Chioma, we never see am. Chioma hasn't owned it or driven it for one day. Why you no close eye buy am 'ordinary' Benz of 20-30m? Till date she no get her own motor.

Dey there.
u get sense unlike people who will call it envy

2 Likes

Re: “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It by Mandela27: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na wa o,this Kemi sef can bash for Nigeria.
see uppercut she give Davido..I pray he does'nt sees this
Re: “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It by Raymeskey: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Aunty Kemi na your Father??
Re: “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It by Akuruoulo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mandela27:
Na wa o,this Kemi sef can bash for Nigeria.

see uppercut she give Davido..I pray he does'nt sees this
WHAT AN UPPERCUT . THIS WOMAN WICKED
Re: “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It by ominilongest(m): 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hedonisco:

Dey there.
He helped mayorkun, Peruzzi many others?
Who Ur papa help?
Or that one na fake too? grin
Weyrey wa Sha
Na 2021 we dey
Stop d hate
U dey face me slap U dey throw stone to person wey dey penthouse
Ayirada
U dey follow this woman wey no get life throw Point
If dem lock am for prison now U go con paste another dictionary say na weyrey she be
U sure say no b she born U so?
Get a life bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It by jey4all(m): 6:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Na your papa get the house?

(1) (Reply)

How Pastor, T.B. Joshua Died At 57 – Family Source / Gistlover Expose Kizz Daniel Dirty Life, Kizz Daniel Wife, Alarm Has Blown / X Factor Reject Gamu Ordered To Leave Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.