Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:09 AM

Why Do Men Rape Women? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Men Rape Women? (199 Views)

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / Rage As Teenagers Gang Rape Video Goes Viral (explicit Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Rape Women? by KingsleyOnwuka1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
There are four things that don’t make sense to me:
1. RAPE
2. INCEST
3. HOMOSEXUALITY
4. RITUAL KILLING
At all, I don’t understand what pleasure is derivable from sex with a woman when she’s not responding well to the act. To me, mutuality of pleasure is the pleasure in sex. I also don’t understand what pleasure is derivable from sex with children.
I don’t understand what pleasure is derivable from sex between two persons who're related to each other by blood.
I don’t understand what pleasure is derivable from any form of intimate body contact between a man and his fellow man.
And, I don’t understand how the blood and body parts of a human being can be used to trigger financial prosperity. This one is simply illogical to me (maybe because I’ve overcome superstition through my little level of education and enlightenment).
Let me focus on the one that this piece is really about – RAPE. By the way, this write-up is in solidarity with the women groups that is held a protest against rape in Port Harcourt today. Why would a man rape a woman? Could it be due to sexual frustration or due to insanity? It is because of sexual frustration that there is a place like Casablanca in Port Harcourt, and other similar places. In the clubs, on the streets – everywhere, there are many women who would “reason with you.” So, why should you force yourself on a particular woman that doesn’t want you.
No man should have his interest fixated on a particular lady to the extent that he must have her at all cost and by all means. A lady will give you good attention and will relate well with you if she likes you. I belong to a Facebook group where a lady once posted this: “NO WOMAN IS HARD TO GET, SHE JUST DOESN’T LIKE YOU. IF A WOMAN LIKES YOU, SHE WILL BE SOFT LIKE TODAY’S BREAD.” Experience has taught me that the above quote is true. Therefore, when I try to relate with a girl, and she’s showing too much reluctance (not being soft like today’s bread) in her attitude towards me, I will simply LEAVE HER. I read an article by Kate Halim (a profound writer on Relationship matters) titled WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO WHEN A WOMAN SAYS NO TO YOU. She said in the article, WHEN YOU WANT A WOMAN AND SHE DOESN’T WANT YOU, LEAVE HER AND STAY AWAY FROM HER WITH DIGNITY. This is a very profound advice. And because I belong to the school of thought that believes there is a substitute for everything, my own variation of Kate Halim's advice is: WHEN YOU WANT A WOMAN AND SHE DOESN’T WANT YOU, SKIP HER AND SEEK ANOTHER. There’s absolutely no justification for rape. Every man should be reasonable enough to ensure that there is adequate consent before sex.
Thanks for reading.
Kingsley Onwuka
11/06/20
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by meobizy(f): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
I don’t understand what pleasure is derivable from any form of intimate body contact between a man and his fellow man.
So the writer understands the pleasure in two women doing the deed. He should explain it to me.
Re: Why Do Men Rape Women? by TheSparrow: 12:47am On Jun 12, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Finally Dump Wizkid- Zlatan Exposes Funke Akindele & Naira Marley / Mcafee Removal Tool Not Working / What Are The Steps In Signing Up For Ethereum Million Money?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.