Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Want To Change My Moniker - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Change My Moniker (415 Views)

I Want To Change My Moniker / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / What Inspired Your Moniker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Change My Moniker by LamaNewton(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
[/color]
Hello Nairalanders
I Want To Change My Moniker From LamaNewton To KpAnon But I Don't Know To Do It. Pls What Or How Can I Be Able To Change It?
[color=#006600]
Re: I Want To Change My Moniker by Celestinenwankw(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
NOT posibile

1 Like

Re: I Want To Change My Moniker by meobizy(f): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good.
Re: I Want To Change My Moniker by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 12, 2020
LamaNewton:
[/color]
Hello Nairalanders
I Want To Change My Moniker From LamaNewton To KpAnon But I Don't Know To Do It. Pls What Or How Can I Be Able To Change It?
[color=#006600]
Open another account na.
Re: I Want To Change My Moniker by kafeii123: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
LamaNewton:
[/color]
Hello Nairalanders
[color=#006600]

Hello..... If you're changing institution... Ensure you keep following up to ensure to that the necessary got done. It's very important.

As for your UniB admission..... Go to the dept. And find out what from any staff. What the aggregate cutoff for medicine was ..last year. Use it to gauge how much you'll need from post utme to meet up.

I'll advise you compare the same with UniC.

On the flip side though... I'd have advised you get into uniC first... If your chances are better with them... Then transfer to UniC in your second year (of course with serious leg (but very possible and legal) work.

But if you insist on uniB. Ensure to tell your folks to search through for a y relative they have in the school... preferably an academic staff. Whether/family member just make sure it's someone you/your folks can call and update on your moves and receive updates from...

If you tell him long enough...he may be able to help you request for admission into the uni. But you have to do it ASAP.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Women Affairs Commissioner Zuwaira Gambo Congratulates Gov. Zulum 51st Birthday / Computer Science Vs. Software Engineering – How Are They Different? / #endsars Protest Resurface In Osun State, Youths Storm House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.