Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

“davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It (315 Views)

Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) / I Don’t Have Any House Outside Nigeria Because It’s A Waste Of Money – Dangote / "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It by EmagNig(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has slammed Davido for trying to deceive his fans with his alleged house in banana island.

According to the popular journalist, Davido did not buy any house in banana island. She said the house belongs to his father, and he’s just claiming ownership of the house for no reason.

She also stated that she has no intentions to use Davido to trend on social media, because she is a journalist and her job is to post news, no matter her relationship with the subject.

Speaking further, she tagged Davido an ungrateful bastard while recounting how she knew him since he was a little child.

Watch the video below;

https://www.blackberrybabes.com/2020/06/davido-is-disrespectful-bastard-he.html

lalasticlala

Re: “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It by chatinent: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Because of his lies na why Chioma wan break his legs finish.
Re: “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It by donbachi(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dis woman is just lusting after davido..i wonder how many times she go don masturbate looking at davido's pictures.
Re: “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It by Shezkid01(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Op your headlines ehn
Re: “davido Is A Disrespectful Bastard, He Didn’t Buy Any House In Banana Island, It by meobizy(f): 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
This woman has a bright future in creating propaganda. I hope she grabs the opportunity if it presents itself.

(1) (Reply)

Latest News:popular Cross River Prophet Caught Burying Charms, Paraded / Naf Loses Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile In Road Traffic Accident In Kaduna / Japan Debuts New Bullet Train That Can Run During An Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.