Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox (45241 Views)

Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook / See A Teacher's Shocking Remark On A Pupil's Report Sheet / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by chatinent: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
A teacher's experience with a co-teacher. Share yours.

Yes, I know we teachers should be weary, yes I know we should be ripping our inner garments for the gory nature of the economicsphere but it shouldn't stop us from putting on that big smile sometimes and yet illuminating our life.
Was there a time you taught in a school? Share some of your OMG moments.
Here's mine: I remember a day I caught a co-teacher eating from a pupil's lunchbox. I was like a deer caught on headlamps. She was dumbfounded and at the same time beseeching me already through her eyes (I could read that).
Here was a teacher I really didn't like because of her numerous flirtatious stories even retold and used as a singsong by students to their peers for listening pleasure. Second reason I didn't fancy her presence was an experience I witnessed between she and another co-staff which I wouldn't want to retell.
I was the Dean of Studies and also not sb who dances to the date-me-flirt tunes of co-workers so she felt she was done and dusted. How did I handle the matter?
I could never justify her actions but rather than reporting and she losing her job, I decided to ponder over what to do so I wouldn't let my bias preside over matters. I could have just queried and boom! she's gone..but I thought about thinking it over.
During this period I was still thinking it over, she came with the stereotypical 'woman-power' seductive approach to ensnare me for a fling or whatever the plans were (probably to shut my mouth).
Once she noticed I weren't a sort who shrunk bank from my principles and beliefs, she apologized and I had her document and sign never to repeat such.
Yeah, as for the food part, we entered into a contract where she signed. I also warned her against it as it was very bad.
I know it really didn't make a difference but I really didn't want it seem overlooked. Well, she was queried still and punishments given after she still went behind doors eating a well-garnished poisoned food by a parent. Craizily, the parent must have noticed.
Good for her the poison was not to kill but for unstoppable farting, vomiting and stooling.
What a world!

It was a very funny yet serious experience. Hanty couldn't stop farting, pooing and vomiting. Share your experiences too please, be it a student gist or a teacher palaver.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by chatinent: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Please don't derail my post.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Onyi22(f): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
All those guys trying so hard to send me mail, what exactly is their intention,

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by daddytime(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Very funny but happens.

Na so one of my guy son go school come back we come ask am say:

Rume, you finish your food and apple? Na so Rume say:

My aunty eat my apple...lol

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Babesperfect(f): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by hardeyeanc(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Issokai

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Sirheny007(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Slawormir: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bros op
You don ever wonder why your place of work is called work shop?
Because na where we dey work we suppose chop

But on a serious note sha
Some of this pupil abi na student food dey tempting o
The way when their parents or guardians go take package the food follow them ehnnnnnn
You go dey salivate. Especially all those expensive private school and funny enough the teachers in such expensive private school nor dey get better salary. Hunger dey beat all those teachers
The bad thing be say. Them go dey watch as expensive car dey come pick their students after closing
All those teachers dey try sha
Sirjendon:

slawomir Ovi Oba, shout out to you from Ovi oredo l, from lasgidi.
Respect brother! Obavan!( Good afternoon) Eguae tuo( greetings from the Bini palace)

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by NobleAngell(f): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
The other day, my 4-yr-old niece was telling my Sister(her mom) of how she and her teacher were pulling the piece of meat in her food and at the end, the bigger part went to the teacher. The girl conclusively said "mummy pls always put 2 pieces of meat for me". She was really not happy that she got the smaller share. We were both shocked.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by peteryoung2048d(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nawa...

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
i sell phones now oh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by unitysheart(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
This one serious o

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by faithfull18(f): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
lipsrsealed Nothing new, there's love in sharing. She was probably teaching the child how to be kind and share.

Then, you wonder why your child is growing leaner despite the food packed.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by peteryoung2048d(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin[quote author=happyeaster165 post=90588920][/quote]
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by phemmyfour: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Where we work is where we chop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
It's not easy to be a teacher. You watch your pupils eat while you haven't eaten anything since morning. But you must be disciplined and not show it to them either by eating their food, getting annoyed with them or beating them

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Jossyroyal1: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
MOST PRIVATE SCH TEACHERS ARE VERY HUNGRY RIGHT NOW.

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE, KINDLY BE A BLESSING TO HIM OR HER

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by NwaNimo1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nigerian's shah...
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by peteryoung2048d(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
angry[quote author=happyeaster165 post=90588920][/quote]
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Lovelyn451(f): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
And so?

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hunger bad grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by NaijadrivaCars: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin

The hunger in the land can even make a lion to eat grass.

shellsploit sef

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by maestroferddi: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Catchonista, well done...
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by dangotesmummy: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mind your business.its better the parents catch themselves tham you.its brings respect to you

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by techmo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
cool

all this private school teachers sef, don't take any stupid Job that takes your hustling time with little or no reward and perpetualy send you to intense poverty to the stage of stealing food from a kids lunch pack

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by betonnaira: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
if u were to write a novel, ur readers will b using it to sleep if they can't afford sleeping pills daily, jeez.

88 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / Stop Sending Your Children For Holiday Lessons / Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.