Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Is It Worth It To Learn Tailoring Atm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Worth It To Learn Tailoring Atm (473 Views)

Can You Sponsor A Mum Of Two To Learn Tailoring? / I Want To Learn Tailoring Badly!!!!!!!!!! / I Want To Learn Tailoring/fashion Designing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Worth It To Learn Tailoring Atm by undisputedflow: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
I'm a pizza chef,with a private cinema but we have been out of work for 3 month's due to covid_19 lockdown and we are yet to resume but after reading a book "The Absolute 100 law's of business success

lately I have been thinking on whether to go and learn tailoring and delve into fashion and designing subsequently but I wanna know if learning tailoring and going into the business in Nigeria is really worth it in this critical times where man has to survive and pay Bill's with less income
Re: Is It Worth It To Learn Tailoring Atm by jayaim: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Go & learn sharply, is a very good skill. Tailors in my area are cashing out sharply & i like it Cuz u can use social media to ur advantage to market ur products with limitations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Worth It To Learn Tailoring Atm by undisputedflow: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
jayaim:
Go & learn sharply, is a very good skill. Tailors in my area are cashing out sharply & i like it Cuz u can use social media to ur advantage to market ur products with limitations

thanks bro,I read the story of the younger brother of ay the comedian

YOMI CASUAL and got inspired,from been a neighborhood Tailor he's arguably one of the richest and famous fashion designer's in Africa designing clothes for top celebrities and politicians ..

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements Of Setting Up A Lotto Business? / Ikeja Electric Caught A Lagos Resident Stealing Energy Through Underground Wires / Face Shield Available In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.