Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The (1163 Views)

Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The by Liebermantic: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
I resigned from NPOWER since March 2020 but NPOWER has not exited me from the program.
Please, Is there any faster way of getting exited from NPOWER program after application for resignation?

1 Like

Re: Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The by Israeljones(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Liebermantic:
I resigned from NPOWER since March 2020 but NPOWER has not exited me from the program.
Please, Is there any faster way of getting exited from NPOWER program after application for resignation?
Go to the Twitter verified account and submit ur details there

2 Likes

Re: Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The by COdeGenesis: 5:33am On Jun 12, 2020
This guy dey mumu o. You don resign if they like they should treat it. It is none of your business. Continue receiving the money, if you dont know what to do with it, you can help give to charity. Dont you hv famly members that need help? You want to return back the money to them to embezzle

7 Likes

Re: Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The by dejt4u(m): 6:58am On Jun 12, 2020
COdeGenesis:
This guy dey mumu o. You don resign if they like they should treat it. It is none of your business. Continue receiving the money, if you dont know what to do with it, you can help give to charity. Dont you hv famly members that need help? You want to return back the money to them to embezzle
it doesn't work that way. An act like the one you suggested above can bring a great consequence for him in his new job (esp. federal govt job)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The by phemmyfour: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2020
Liebermantic:
contact npower Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2020
COdeGenesis:

It can get him fired at his place of work and may be forced to pay the salaries paid him back

5 Likes

Re: Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The by Depressed101: 11:14am On Jun 12, 2020
COdeGenesis:
you are the mumu, of you don't know. You will only end up shooting yourself in the leg for some pastry money. Nigeria and their "theifing" mentality
Re: Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The by AstralBody: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Am sure he has gotten a federal job,that's d reason he wants to resign from Npower. failure to do so, will cost him both ways.
Re: Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The by paschal87: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
have you sent email to them
Re: Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The by paschal87: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
if your new job has started paying you , the best thing you can do is to send mail to them telling them you want to resign..

i got a job have not resigned from npower yet because am still waiting for IPPIS capturing.

1 Like

Re: Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The by Terver90: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
For this coro season, you mean jobs are still flying around?
Re: Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The by osamz007: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Terver90:
For this coro season, you mean jobs are still flying around?

Person wey get CONNECTION no need APPLICATION LETTER

1 Like

Re: Failure Of NPOWER To Exit Me From NPOWER Program After I Have Resigned From The by leke12(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nice one: for a sure way passive income check my WhatsApp link/@ my signature

(1) (Reply)

N-power Recruitment 2020: 'we've Received 4.48 Million Applications' - Minister / Nairalanders Please Come In Before It's Too Late.(op Why Deleting This?) / Aymie Staffing Solutions Job Offers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.