Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) (60249 Views)

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by realstars: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2020
ElvisPresley:
Why do cultists always looks so dirty and poor..

Even if you come from a rich home or you look so attractive, After joining you start to look haggard
Because They Have No Peace In Them, Drunkeness And Sleeplesness Is Their Dutty, Less They Loosgard On Dutty.

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by dalass(f): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2020
It is obvious that many guys no get sense.... At a time like this. So people still can't do anything meaningful with their lives other than to kill and be killed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Harmlesspill(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2020
Do we still have a functioning government in Nigeria? Nigeria is the dumbest country ever known! It is sad to wake up every day to see evil happens to our society and nothing is been done by our leaders we elected with our clean hearts to reduce the outbreak of atrocities befalling our dear Nation!!
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
because Igbos are misguided fellows who dabble into violence, cultism, rape and all such of evil vices and they're being funded by their Al Qaeda Jewish leader in Israel
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Olawalejeremy18(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2020
undecided[/sup][sup][quote author=chinchonglee post=90571579]
U re an unfortunate fellow.

AAquote]
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by TUANKU(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2020
Cultism is for cowards with no self esteem who needs the validation of other cowards.
Good riddance.
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2020
fake news......I have seen this pics months ago
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by AMI3(m): 9:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Give400:
Nawao shocked sad

Meanwhile If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes Data!!!

De don pay u
Send me link 08154933420
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Comedian2019: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2020
Yeye cultists. If they see herdsmen or Boko, dem go japaa grin
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2020
sad Igbos angry

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Mpanyi: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2020
You're still waiting for response from police anti cult? That's funny. You may have to wait forever .Those people are for business. If youths like make them kill themselves it doesn't concern them. All that matters for them is money they make from the outfit.
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2020
I know the fair guy in a Barça shirt when I still lived in Amaokpala last year. I met him many times when I used to watch Barça games in a viewing center near Afor-eke junction and opposite the local market that bears the same name. He looked like a gentle, cool headed person to me.

Who would have thought that he dabbled into cultism, and that he will meet his end in such a violent and brutal manner?

This life sef!

2 Likes

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2020
YOUTH AND CULTISM is a worrisome trend in Nigeria.

From Rivers states, Edo state, Cross Rivers state, Lagos state, it is all the same sad story.
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by sizer07: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2020
Leave by the sword and die by the sword is there watch word. Valhalla will received them where they will fist and dine with Odem. Cultism those not pay. This is how the story ends .no two ways no mater how high you have reach in the rank and file be it CAPON,OMEGA,ARMOR TANK, what ever names you call your ranks,hear me and hear me well .....KALA will always locate you ,ether by rivals or the arm of the law. No two ways about it.you most showly fall. SAY NO TO CULTISM

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by SaintLucia: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Fineboy444:

Violence Cultism and rape?? grin I disagree
Then what would you say about a certain region in the west.
Anybody that kill and rape for fun is nothing but a monster and terrorist irrespective of his/her tribe and religion.
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2020
De worst cult to join is community or Village cult. No pity. Even after 20 yrs u run come back de go still track u down

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by catherine1998: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2020
sizer07:
Leave by the sword and die by the sword is there watch word. Valhalla will received them where they will fist and dine with Odem. Cultism those not pay. This is how the story ends .no two ways no mater how high you have reach in the rank and file be it CAPON,OMEGA,ARMOR TANK, what ever names you call your ranks,hear me and hear me well .....KALA will always locate you ,ether by rivals or the arm of the law. No two ways about it.you most showly fall. SAY NO TO CULTISM
Well said bro! I concur
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2020
Give400:
Nawao shocked sad

Meanwhile If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes Data!!!
Na scam, very big scam

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by olax02(m): 9:35am On Jun 12, 2020
Anambra again? Something is definitely not okay with this state..from raping to kidnapping to cultist na wao..bubu was not wrong to say zoo yourth are lazy, but he should have said Anambra yourth are Lazy..

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2020
Young people will just wake up and decide to be unfortunate!!!... Well, 3 less morons to draw on earth's diminishing resources.

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Obsession4u: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2020
May their souls not rest in peace
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Sannisege: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2020
Oya make una blame Buhari again
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Salako01(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Why Do You Use such a word on Igbo guys

Don't mind the boy, he definitely doesn't know anything....Like Jon Snow grin
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by agurza(f): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by mizzreg: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2020
Give400:
Nawao shocked sad

Check my signature

Yes Data!!!
Hook me up... Call or whatsapp 09030639364, 08093089439 thanks
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2020
Cryptomaniac642:
BITCOIN MINING IS NO LONGER INSANELY PROFITABLE.

The world is moving to mining Altcoins profitably.
Permit me to introduce you to FUND BOOST.

With $10 on Fund Boost, you can purchase 1 ETS/s which can mine 0.01 Ethereum daily, from your dashboard you can purchase up to 10000 ETS/s.
You can earn up to 1 ETH DAILY.

Your mining earnings are basically limitless.

Come aboard now!

W W W. F U N D B O O S T. C L U B
Ayam not understanding.How do u mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures / How A Chinese Businesman Identified A Nigerian Scammer On Facebook Messenger / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.