Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Who Lives In Germany Please? I Need Your Help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Lives In Germany Please? I Need Your Help! (752 Views)

Nigerians living in Germany please I need your advice / Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) / Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Lives In Germany Please? I Need Your Help! by Prettybhoy(m): 12:22am On Jun 12, 2020
Please if you live in Germany I want to ask you if you know any store or supermarket or shopping mall that I can sell my phone to? The phone is being sent to me but I don't need it yet so I want to swap it for money. ... Do you know any store in Munich that would buy it from me?? It's a new phone inside cartoon to be precise.

Mods please help me move this post to front page so it can reach larger audience.. Thanks
Re: Who Lives In Germany Please? I Need Your Help! by Nettybrown(m): 12:37am On Jun 12, 2020
Pix
Re: Who Lives In Germany Please? I Need Your Help! by Mille: 12:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Prettybhoy:
Please if you live in Germany I want to ask you if you know any store or supermarket or shopping mall that I can sell my phone to? The phone is being sent to me but I don't need it yet so I want to swap it for money. ... Do you know any store in Munich that would buy it from me?? It's a new phone inside cartoon to be precise.

Mods please help me move this post to front page so it can reach larger audience.. Thanks

Apart from selling it yourself offline to any person, you can try ebay.de or any other online site you know of.

Pawnshops are the only one I know that would buy it from you immediately. But they do need a receipt with your name on it (very important most of the time) to avoid buying stolen goods.

I haven't lived in Munich so I can't direct you to one specifically, but input "pfandhaus munich" or "Leihhauser Munich" on Google Map. It should bring you a list of pawnshops and you can select the one closest to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Lives In Germany Please? I Need Your Help! by Prettybhoy(m): 5:50am On Jun 12, 2020
Mille:

Apart from selling it yourself offline to any person, you can try ebay.de or any other online site you know of.

Pawnshops are the only one I know that would buy it from you immediately. But they do need a receipt with your name on it (very important most of the time) to avoid buying stolen goods.

I haven't lived in Munich so I can't direct you to one specifically, but input "pfandhaus munich" or "Leihhauser Munich" on Google Map. It should bring you a list of pawnshops and you can select the one closest to you.
my name is on the receipt bro... Would the pawn shop buy it normal price?
Re: Who Lives In Germany Please? I Need Your Help! by Mille: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2020
Prettybhoy:
my name is on the receipt bro... Would the pawn shop buy it normal price?

No. Prepare to sell at 70-80%

3 Likes

Re: Who Lives In Germany Please? I Need Your Help! by Prettybhoy(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2020
Mille:

No. Prepare to sell at 70-80%
OK thank you bro
Re: Who Lives In Germany Please? I Need Your Help! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Are u in germany?

(1) (Reply)

Sweden Or Spain / Nigerians In Turkey How Is Life Over There (I Want To Relocate As A Pro Barber / Kuwait Embassy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.