Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,659,111 members, 6,242,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 07:01 AM

Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) (16708 Views)

Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Prisoner Of Love: The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by repogirl(f): 2:28am On Jun 12, 2020
Hi guys,

It's been a few years since I was last here to publish a book and I must say, it's great to be here once again. I would like to begin by apologizing to the many readers I disappointed when I suddenly dropped off the grid, and abruptly ended publishing my story, Forever and For Always. I still get asked, 'what about Forever and for always? Will you still complete it?'

The answer is a strong affirmative, YES!!! I will definitely complete it but I'll need you to exhibit some extra-enduring patience, please. I have resumed work on it and although I cannot give a certain time when I'll be done with it, you can rest assured that it will be done.

I've made a pact with myself never to publish or post any story that has not been completed and isn't ready for readers interested in purchasing it. That's why from henceforth, any book published by me, will also be available for sale and download. The same will happen with Forever and For Always. It will be published for sale and online download for those who wish to conclude the story.

Now, on to this book. Tishé, (the story of an exclusive call girl) is a book written by me, using a pseudonym, A.S Amah. This story doesn't exactly fall in with the Peju Amadi brand but at the time, I felt inspired to write it for some naughty reason which I don't even know grin. I must advise you, this book is for readers above 18 years, however, for the sake of the literature section guidelines, I will edit it to only contain parts that will be acceptable for the general audience. You can access the complete book with its uncensored content on Okadabooks, by simply searching its title, 'Tishe' on the Okadabooks mobile app. If you prefer, you can also read the clean version on my blog, https://www.pejuscorner.com

If you're logging in from a web browser to okadabooks.com, be sure to turn on the setting at the bottom right of the search page titled 'Adult' or you won't find it. You can easily access it via this link https://okadabooks.com/book/about/tishe_the_story_of_an_exclusive_call_girl_-_adult_only_18%2B/34252

Official Posting Days are Wednesdays and Sundays

I hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please, don't hesitate to drop a comment, don't be a 'chop and clean mouth' reader. Cheers! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by repogirl(f): 2:35am On Jun 12, 2020
All rights reserved.
Except for use in any review, the reproduction or utilization of this work in whole or in part in any form by electronic, mechanical, or other means is forbidden without the express permission of the author.
Copyright © 2020 A.S. Amah

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

This story contains adult situations some readers may find offensive. It involves strong language, disturbing, and sexually explicit scenarios. It is not intended for readers below the age of 18 years.

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!!!!!!

Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by repogirl(f): 2:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Sitting in the cool, empty five-star restaurant, I couldn't help the consistent wringing and unwringing of my fingers. I was so nervous that even the cool air conditioning in the classily furnished room seemed unable to cool the heat coursing through my body as I waited for my client.
“Relax, Tishé… relax, this isn’t your first gig. There’s really no need to be nervous,” I reassured myself, muttering the words under my breath.
I wasn’t exactly a rookie in this line of business, however knowing the client I was expecting was one of the most powerful and influential men in the country and maybe the world, I couldn't be blamed for feeling as I did. He was literally a celebrity in the business world.
When the Madam had called me up a few hours earlier to inform me that I had an exclusive client, I'd been dumbfounded. I was still relatively new at the agency, and for one of us to be requested as an exclusive, tales of her beauty, experience and expertise would have preceded her. I had no such tales as I’d had only a little number of recurrent, boring, regular clients who needed quick fixes before they were gone. Now, I would be leaving all that behind and playing in the major leagues.
Becoming an exclusive had never crossed my mind, I‘d never thought I’d had what it took to be one. The exclusives were more experienced, high maintenance beauty queen look-alikes while I was just your regular girl next door. The exclusive girls were the sorts that had dermatologists on call, facial and spa appointments once a week, and spent a small fortune on their looks. I was already too cash strapped to splurge on beauty routines or skincare treatments. My list of priorities was too long to fit any of that nonsense into it.
When I’d joined the agency just a few weeks back, I’d just wanted a better paying job than the one I used to have at the spa. The spa had been honest work but the pay had been low for the amount of time I could spare, and being in my final year of fashion school, I had less time but many projects and assignments that needed funding. I’d needed to earn more and this had been the best I could do, considering my limited qualifications. So far, the jobs from the agency had been easy, and with very good pay, however, becoming an exclusive meant much more money and if my client was generous, it would come with very nice additional extras. I already knew my client was the generous type. He was Richard Effing Doherty, the jackpot of clients at the agency.
The Madam’s sudden announcement when she’d called had left my jaw hanging for at least two seconds, but when she'd added that it was Doherty, I'd almost gone into anaphylactic shock. My legs had given out but thankfully, I’d been close to the bed in the room I shared with Vivian, my friend and roommate. I’d safely landed on the hard mattress while trying to figure out what the hell was going on.
I had asked Madam to make sure there was no mistake, but she had said he had personally requested for me even though she had told him I was still something of a newbie at the agency and might not meet his requirements. She was even more certain because he stated he wanted me, pointing at my picture on the brochure thing that contained our close up photos and profiles. If he’d been that specific, I knew there was no mistake.
After ending the call with the Madam, I’d begun thinking but till now, I still couldn't fathom why he wanted me in particular. I wasn't one of the prettiest and surely not experienced or been there long enough for him to have heard about me. The only time he could have noticed me was at the coming-out party the Madam had organized for the new girls the week before, of which I had been one of the debutantes. All the Madam’s girls had been paired with clients. I had been attached to some elderly round-bellied man who looked comfortably old enough to be my grandfather.
It had been a casual party and many of Madam’s clients had shown up like they usually did. What red blooded male wouldn’t show up at a party that offered free drinks, food and scantily clad pretty girls? The night had been a bore for me as I'd hung around the grandpa as he’d done most of the party. My eyes had wandered and I'd been slightly envious of all the top girls who had been paired with the exclusives. Not because they were pretty, but the perks that went with their job, the massive returns they got from a quick romp in the sack.
I had begun a game of spotting the exclusive men in the crowd that evening when my gaze had suddenly collided with his, Richard Doherty’s or ‘Richie’ like Jeanie his now-former exclusive mistress liked to call him.
He'd been staring at me when I caught his gaze. We’d held gazes for all of two seconds, my breath pausing for all of that time before he'd looked away as if dismissing me like no one of importance. It was only then I’d let out a sigh. To me, he was the most good looking of all the exclusive clients, probably the wealthiest also, and he wasn't even old which made me wonder why a guy like him kept a mistress. Why wasn't he in a serious relationship or married like other normal young men his age?
He was thirty-six years old. I'd checked out his Wikipedia page sometime this morning when I’d gone on a brief stalking stint after I’d received the news. There was just something weird about a young, good looking, rich guy who preferred to keep a mistress. For a moment I wondered what had happened between him and Jean? She was one of the most experienced, prettiest, and highly paid Mistresses in the agency and never shut up about it.
The only thing I saw when I looked at her was, career LovePeddler. One of those hot girl types who had nothing else going for them other than their looks, so they latched on to rich men for their basic survival. She treated the rest of us as lesser mortals but for all her high airs, it was a surprise that she was being let go by her exclusive client.
I decided not to bother myself wondering what had gone wrong between her and Doherty. It was none of my business, and frankly too tasking for my brain right now as I had other things to think about. It was normal for men to get tired of their paramours after a while. Only foolish people made a career out of whoring. Hope she had saved up for the rainy day, in the case she didn't get any more offers like Doherty’s.
Footsteps approached and I turned to see Joe, Mr. Doherty’s driver who I guessed also doubled as a security aide. He had that trained secret service look going for him dressed in a black suit and dark lensed glasses to match which reminded me of Will Smith in the, ‘men in black’ movie.
“Mr. Doherty apologizes for the delay, Miss Tishé. He's been in meetings all day,” Joe said.
“It's just Tish, please,” I corrected him politely as I didn't like going by my real name in this line of work. My roommate Vivian, who was responsible for my recruitment into the agency, had bawled in laughter when I’d told her my side gig name would be Tish, while I’d save Tishé for my fashion brand. She’d said there'd been no notable difference, and hadn’t made sense to her but it made all the sense to me. I believed ‘Tish’ was very different from ‘Tishé’.
“Miss Tish?” He asked and I couldn’t help but giggle at how ridiculous it sounded. I saw him lift a corner of his mouth in slight amusement.
“Just, Tish, please,” I said managing to quell my laughter, “Tish is fine,”
“Are you sure you wouldn't like any refreshments?” He asked with a glance at my bottled water, half-filled glass cup on the table, and the menu sitting beside it on the table.
“No thanks, I'm fine,” I replied, not trusting my nervous body with anything more than water.
“Mr. Doherty will be here in a few minutes,” he said with a polite nod before leaving.

2 Likes

Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by repogirl(f): 2:41am On Jun 12, 2020
When the Madam had said Mr. Doherty’s driver was en-route to pick me, I hadn't expected the tall, broad-shouldered, burly bouncer look-alike with a perpetually solemn expression. He wasn’t someone anyone would want to mess with. He’d been polite and courteous all through the ride and had been very professional in his demeanor. I wonder if he knew what I was here for, not that I cared about his opinion anyway. Doing this was strictly a means to an end.
The news that Richard Doherty would be arriving in a few minutes made my tummy even more queasy. I sipped more of the cool water, hoping to calm myself but doubted it would work. I had to appear composed as I knew a man like Doherty wouldn't have the patience for nervous inexperienced mistresses, which I most certainly was not. Well, I may not be versed in the way these uppity folks did their bedroom business but I liked to think I was quite knowledgeable on general bedroom activities. Prior to joining the agency, I’d had my experiences; the really ugly, the manageable and a few good ones here and there, so I was quite sure I would manage quite well.
Most of these rich men were too busy to waste their time with bedroom activities anyway. They always had some meeting or the other to catch and sex was the least of their concerns, even though they paid heftily for it. Doherty would probably just lie like a log of wood asked that I do my thing, bring him to his release and then fifteen minutes later, he would be off to the next meeting, but not before leaving a fat envelope as a token of appreciation of course. Vivian had estimated he would leave a tip of at least fifty thousand Naira, as anything less would be a let down to his status as a billionaire, she’d said. According to her, it wasn’t even up to two hundred dollars.
For me, Fifty thousand Naira was a lot of money for just a night together, considering I would still be paid by the agency at the end of the week but Viv had brushed it off saying, “welcome to the good life, I almost want to envy you.”
Was I ready for ‘the good life’? Would I get so spoiled that I would become like Jeanie, a career prostitute whose only concern was the next expensive bag she could splurge on? I doubted it, I may enjoy sex, and the money may be really good, but fashion design was my real love, and no amount of money could buy that love away from me.
This wasn’t even a done deal yet, as this meeting was a sort of audition, and I was supposed to impress Doherty.
In the Madam’s own words, “if Mr. Doherty enjoys your company tonight, then you will become his exclusive.” Those had been her exact words.
I did need this meeting to go well, so I would pull myself together and act like those classy exclusive girls at the agency. I had to act like Jean. Well, Jean without the bitchiness. The sexy and humble Jean who wouldn’t forget that she needed this as a means to an end.
Opening my handbag, I brought out my makeup pouch. I knew I probably should do this in the restroom but as the restaurant was empty, I didn't think there was a problem. On second thoughts, why was it even empty at this time of day? It was about six-thirty pm and starting to get dark, one would think it was the prime time for business, or…..
I stopped midway through reapplying the powder on my cheeks, as realization hit me.
Could he have booked the whole place just for us? Just because of some private time with me? Holy shit! I thought as it just dawned on me. It sounded insane but it was probably what he'd done because I couldn't understand why I was the only person in this classy five-star restaurant.
Before I could think too much about this new realization, Joe reappeared and was walking towards the entrance. There was suddenly a flurry of movement, two other men in black suits similar to Joe’s walked in. They exchanged silent nods with Joe, and then I saw him, Richard Doherty. He came in with one other security aide trailing behind him. It seemed he kept quite a lot of security and personal bodyguards on his payroll.
“Dammit.” I cursed stuffing the compact powder case back into the make up bag. Of all the times he had to come in, it had to be when I’d been primping myself. I hope he wouldn’t think I was a ditz who cared only about her looks.
I got up from my seat, not sure why I did but felt it was the right thing to do.
Boy, was he tall, probably about six feet four inches, with smooth skin that was a rich golden caramel. His hair, although closely cropped sported sexy waves at the top. Coupled with his arrestingly gorgeous hazel eyes, it was easy to see that one of his parents was caucasian. I found him attractive, not because of his mixed-race but something about him that exuded masculinity and sex appeal. I was so keeping him, even if he turned out to be just a five minutes guy, I would take in as much of his sexiness as I could in all those five minutes.
I was still admiring how his well-tailored suit did absolute justice to his lean muscled physique when he got to my table. His guards remained close to the entrance of the room, giving us some privacy. He stared at me, straight-faced, unsmiling, and he seemed quite irritated. Not at me, I hoped. Still, he was absolutely gorgeous.
“Hi,” His cool baritone voice boomed when he got to the table. His hard stare still appraising me but giving off nothing. I couldn’t tell if he was impressed or not.“Tishé, please have your seat.”
“Tish, Sir,” I corrected, daring to hold his gaze, its liquid bronze depths keeping me transfixed, I even forgot to take my seat as he’d instructed.
He raised a brow as if surprised that I had the gall to correct him. He didn't offer his hand so I stood there staring at him as he did the same to me. His gaze roved over me slowly, taking all of me in and I struggled not to be embarrassed. Why should I be when I knew what I was, a tool to be used for his pleasure.
I hoped he liked what he saw because I had gone through quite a lot with the short notice I'd been given. I was well shaven in the usual places, bathed and perfumed well. I was wearing a white, sleeveless and short lace shift dress that barely reached my mid-thigh.
It seemed he liked what he saw because suddenly the edge of his lips quirked slightly to hint at a small smile and I felt a huge feeling of triumph. Something told me this was a guy who wasn’t easily impressed.
“Sit,” He said, and this time it sounded like an order, as he pulled a chair for himself. His security team was nowhere to be seen now but I guessed they were close by. “You're not having anything to eat?”
“Err..no. I'm not hungry,” I said, noticing a clear British accent in his words. Could he get any sexier? I wondered again.
He didn’t say anything to that but I caught a hint of disapproval in his gaze.
I couldn't afford to make a bad impression so I hurriedly added, “I had something to eat a little earlier before leaving home.”
He nodded before speaking again,“so, Patie told you I'd like you to be mine exclusively… that's if I find you to my liking of course.”
Straight to the point, no bullshitting, I liked it.
“Uh.. Yes sir,” I replied quite straight to the point also.
“And you’re fine with the arrangement?” He asked looking at me as if he expected an objection.
I shrugged, trying to remain calm when what I was really thinking about was if this guy was crazy. Of course I was elated. “Yes, I'm fine with it.”
“I must warn you that I am not an easy man to please,” He said slowly, as if he wanted me to understand what it meant choosing to be his exclusive. He added, “I can be quite ... demanding. What do you do? Or is this your full time job?”
Not having time to ponder what he meant about being demanding, I sat up straight as I suddenly realised this was a job interview of sorts.
“No Sir,” I began, I was definitely no career LovePeddler, “I'm a part time student…. I'm presently studying fashion and design at the Bloomsbury Fashion Academy.”
I said proudly and thought I saw something cross his features. Admiration. He was impressed and I mentally ticked my appraisal scorecard, one point in my favour.
“ Do you have any other boyfriends or lovers?” He asked, slowly once again, watching me closely. He had an eerie, unabashed way of just blatantly staring at me that got me even more nervous. It was like he was watching to see something that wasn’t ordinarily visible. It was really weird.
“Umm, No Sir,” I replied, wondering why I suddenly had to add ‘umm’ with every sentence I made. I needed to stop it but he just made me so damn nervous.
“Could you quit it with the ‘Sir’? I’ve told you my name is Richard, Rich or even Ritchie, please use whichever you are comfortable with,” he instructed quite briskly, and I nodded quickly mentally kicking myself. “So no boyfriends. How come? You’re a very desirable and attractive young lady.”
This was a compliment and I should feel good but something told me he was watching to see how I would react to the compliment. I was happy he thought I was attractive but he wasn’t the first guy who found me attractive. I may not be a beauty queen but I still turned heads, especially with my very endowed assets.
Instead of getting carried away with his compliment, I focused on the question he’d asked. I thought carefully for a second before replying. Truthfully, I was on a break from serious relationships as I had one of the worst track records ever. I had decided to keep off from them until I got my career on track.
“I'm too busy for a relationship,” I told him. “I don’t need one at this moment. Besides, the agency has strict policies about relationships for exclusives.”
He nodded in agreement, his brows furrowed and something told me I’d passed that one with flying colours.
“I understand that you are quite busy with your studies. I won't make unnecessary demands on your time but you will have free weekends and evenings?”
“Yes Sir, I have classes only four days in a week. I am definitely free to be with you, Sir,” I said too quickly to realise how overeager I sounded until it was too late. I had to restrain myself from closing my eyes in embarrassment.
He smirked slightly, “I'm sure you are… And it's Richard, remember?”
I nodded. “Yes, sorry Sir… Sorry Richard,” I stammered like a fool.
I noticed the little quirk of his eyebrow, the smirk lingering ion his mouth, as he quietly stared at me some more, and I had to wonder what was going on in his mind. Defiantly, I held his gaze, surprised that I could but I had to show him I wasn't some spineless nervous girl. Something told me any show of nervousness would put him off. He seemed like an impatient man with no time for fretful females.
“Okay then, I'm done with my questions, could we adjourn to the penthouse?” he said getting up and I felt dwarfed as I stood up next to this six feet four god.
“Penthouse, here?” I said realizing the interview was over.
“Yes. It's my hotel and I have the Penthouse to myself.”
His hotel, seriously? He probably owned the restaurant also. No wonder he could close it down suddenly to entertain me, his mistress to be- if I passed his test.
“Shall we?” He gestured for me to come over to him and he'd just had a hand over my arm when the entrance door burst open.
We both turned and I was surprised to see Jean, his former exclusive stomping toward us and looking angry as hell.
Mr. Doherty's security aides appeared and blocked her approach.
“Ritchie! Ritchie! You dumped me for this trash… how dare you...how…” She began to yell from behind the barricade.
“Please go with Joe here,” He said just as my newest bodyguard friend, Joe, approached us. “He'll escort you to the suite. I need to take care of this…” he then pulled me closer to him, so that his breath fanned my neck as he spoke into my ear. “Get under the sheets and get naked before I arrive.”

Next post on Sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by kenigwe18: 2:48am On Jun 12, 2020
Like am I dreaming ¿¿ repogirl, Christ!!!

Really been a while..... Hope you good.
Nice to know you still write... Did me strong thing back then with 'forever and always' story

Well I'm still a fan.... Welcome bk always @ the front row ghost reading

2 Likes

Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by repogirl(f): 2:52am On Jun 12, 2020
kenigwe18:
Like am I dreaming ¿¿ repogirl, Christ!!!

Really been a while..... Hope you good.
Nice to know you still write... Did me strong thing back then with 'forever and always' story

Well I'm still a fan.... Welcome bk always @ the front row ghost reading
cheesy Wow! My first commenter on this thread. You're indeed a fan. Thanks for not holding my past sins against me, I've repented. grin
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by kenigwe18: 2:55am On Jun 12, 2020
repogirl:
cheesy Wow! My first commenter on this thread. You're indeed a fan. Thanks for not holding my past sins against me, I've repented. grin

I really really hope so grin

NL literature section barely have good writers these days..... Those times of larrysun drnoel and the rest.... Biko don't disappoint abeg

1 Like

Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by ewawumi(f): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2020
Someone please tell me I am awake with widely opened eyes. Repogirl? This June12 is an exclusive one oooooo!
I've so much missed you ọ!

2 Likes

Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2020
Welcome back ma'am.
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by Missmossy(f): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2020
Aunty repogirl grin we miss you!!!

Its been ages....welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by repogirl(f): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Missmossy:
Aunty repogirl grin we miss you!!!

Its been ages....welcome back.
Missmosssy!!! Thanks dear. I'm very glad to be back!
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by repogirl(f): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
BlizzydoDo:
Welcome back ma'am.
Thanks smiley
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by repogirl(f): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
ewawumi:
Someone please tell me I am awake with widely opened eyes. Repogirl? This June12 is an exclusive one oooooo!
I've so much missed you ọ!
cheesy cheesy cheesy Thanks dear! It's very good to be back.
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by Ejenavi18(f): 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Welcome back Aunt Repogirl and thanks for sharing this story..

1 Like

Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by repogirl(f): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Welcome back Aunt Repogirl and thanks for sharing this story..
You're very welcome. smiley
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by ashewoboy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
my love. I know you will not reply this message. just know I love you. I'm glad you are here nowsmiley. repogirl, my best writer on nairaland. let me read through. repowomancheesy.
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by Sonoyom(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Welcome back Ma'am, it's been a while
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by Rick9(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hmmm aunty repogirl you Are Back Finally. You, aunty audreytimms & uncle Larrysun are My Favourites.
But aunty truth be Told I Am sacred To Trust You Again.
Not After The Heartbreak i suffered because Of forever And For Always.
For A Whole Year. I Was Constantly Refreshing.
Anyway welcome Back.

2 Likes

Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by Oppy4God(f): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
welcome back..... this is an incomplete story by a writer here
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by repogirl(f): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sonoyom:
Welcome back Ma'am, it's been a while
Thank you smiley
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by repogirl(f): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oppy4God:
welcome back..... this is an incomplete story by a writer here
Yes, I was the writer, afroditte.
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by repogirl(f): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Rick9:
Hmmm aunty repogirl you Are Back Finally. You, aunty audreytimms & uncle Larrysun are My Favourites.
Anyway welcome Back.
I have repented. The next time you'll see Forever and For always, it will be completed. cheesy
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by MerceeD(f): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Welcome back.!!!!
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by dupsai(f): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Welcome back dear, you are one of the best authors I discovered here. I can't wait to read the story from okadabooks. I will definitely write a review on it. Keep safe and stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by afroditte(f): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by afroditte(f): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by repogirl(f): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
MerceeD:
Welcome back.!!!!
It's great to be back! cheesy
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by repogirl(f): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
dupsai:
Welcome back dear, you are one of the best authors I discovered here. I can't wait to read the story from okadabooks. I will definitely write a review on it. Keep safe and stay blessed.
Thanks much, dear, I appreciate your patronage. cheesy And I would love to know your thoughts on it via your review on the app.
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by LaReinaa(f): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Interesting smiley
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by Ibunkun1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Rick9:
Anyway welcome Back.

Seriously o cry
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by goldwaters(f): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this thread.
Good to have you back Repogirl
Re: Tishé, (the Story Of An Exclusive Call Girl) by drnoel: 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
kenigwe18:

I really really hope so grin

NL literature section barely have good writers these days..... Those times of larrysun drnoel and the rest.... Biko don't disappoint abeg

Lol, thanx but I bin dey just learn work. There are many biggies like Stag and so. Those guys were giants.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List / The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) / Sweet And Secret Valentine By Rose Chibimobim Akpabio (seductive And Exciting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 242
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.