Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Help Me My People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me My People (407 Views)

Why My People Will Never Accept The Real "Black" Jesus — Nigerian Man Reveals / Jesus : For Luck Of Knowledge My People Perished! / Let My People Go: Eritrea Releases Pastor Arrested For His Faith After 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me My People by ThankGod92: 5:31am On Jun 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

I’m going through a lot of challenges at the moment and I’ll appreciate if anyone that has the leading of the Holy Spirit to help, During the night I can’t sleep cuz of my dreams, The life I lived all the years I was in the world is catching up with me right now, I’m full of regrets with the things I did all because of money and friends, I also dream about a particular girl which about 3 different pastor told me she’s having a baby for me and is very important I search for her, Now the problem is how can I search for her when I have slept with a lot of women in my past ? Most times I see her slapping me in my dreams or I see a baby

I believe with God everything is possible, I’m also being chased by the person I used to call my best friend in the dream, This has being on going for about 3 years now because of the wrong decision I made when I was 20 and right now I’m 24, I have being praying real hard but I believe with a prayer that is being giving out by the leading of the Holy Spirit will work perfectly

Please anyone who can help should kindly send me a pm or rather signify by dropping a message or something and I’ll pm then explain properly

Thanks everyone and God bless.
Re: Help Me My People by ThankGod92: 5:32am On Jun 12, 2020
lalast.iclala Kindly take this to the front page for more views, Thanks
Re: Help Me My People by toyotamuscle: 6:08am On Jun 12, 2020
confess all your sins here.did you kill anybody?did u kill that your best friend? if you didn't kill anybody then you are just a frustrated human being.u the see woman for dream cos she get pikin for you.then what will davido and 2face be seeing per night.
Re: Help Me My People by Ladylite: 6:29am On Jun 12, 2020
toyotamuscle:
confess all your sins here.did you kill anybody?dis u kill that your beat friend? if you didn't kill anybody then you are just a frustrated human being.u the see woman for dream cos she get pikin for you.then what will davido and 2face be seeing per night.

So you are a digital pope or priest right? He should confess to you here. Pls don't make light of this guy's issues.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My People by toyotamuscle: 6:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Ladylite:

So you are a digital pope or priest right? He should confess to you here. Pls don't make light of this guy's issues.
if he can't confess his sins here, so why did he bring his sins here?
Re: Help Me My People by blackpanthar: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2020
ThankGod92:
Hello everyone,

I’m going through a lot of challenges at the moment and I’ll appreciate if anyone that has the leading of the Holy Spirit to help, During the night I can’t sleep cuz of my dreams, The life I lived all the years I was in the world is catching up with me right now, I’m full of regrets with the things I did all because of money and friends, I also dream about a particular girl which about 3 different pastor told me she’s having a baby for me and is very important I search for her, Now the problem is how can I search for her when I have slept with a lot of women in my past ? Most times I see her slapping me in my dreams or I see a baby

I believe with God everything is possible, I’m also being chased by the person I used to call my best friend in the dream, This has being on going for about 3 years now because of the wrong decision I made when I was 20 and right now I’m 24, I have being praying real hard but I believe with a prayer that is being giving out by the leading of the Holy Spirit will work perfectly

Please anyone who can help should kindly send me a pm or rather signify by dropping a message or something and I’ll pm then explain properly

Thanks everyone and God bless.

The only help is for you to start serving God from your heart.

Because you seem to want solution more than knowing God personally. And you cant USE & DUMP God.

If truly you have repented then it means you have a pastor and a bible believing church that you attend.... I dont mean those prophets and seers who are partially blind...they give you incomplete answers and send u off more confused.

Stick prayerfully to the bible...that is the greatest leading of the HOLYGHOST.

Your past and its consequences are gone. Your nightmares are simply a result of spiritual ignorance , this is why you need a true church and pastor that will grow you and nuture you in the things of God for long till you become mature.

Also, there is no girl out there pregnant for you. Dont let naija prophiiits ruin your destiny. I dont care how many they are. A true prophets speaks grace and peace and judges issues with instant solutions, not all these wild goose village chasers naija has been celebrating.

The blood of Jesus does not consult your past before washing your sins away. You are free. Go and study the new testament for yourself, find the truth of the Gospel and you will be filled with the HOLYGHOST always.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Help Me My People by ThankGod92: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Thank you so much, I do go to a mountain around me to pray in this past years

Immediately after this pandemic I’ll start going to a church close by (MFM)

I’ll stick to your advice because I normally get different prophecies from the men of God I see at the mountain and I find most of the prophecies misleading, most times I don’t know what or who to believe, the moment they pray for me it seems like my problem keeps increasing

I’ll do as said, Thanks a lot

blackpanthar:

Because you seem to want solution more than knowing God personally. And you cant USE & DUMP God.

If truly you have repented then it means you have a pastor and a bible believing church that you attend.... I dont mean those prophets and seers who are partially blind...they give you incomplete answers and send u off more confused.

Your past and its consequences are gone. Your nightmares are simply a result of spiritual ignorance , this is why you need a true church and pastor that will grow you and nuture you in the things of God for long till you become mature.

Also, there is no girl out there pregnant for you. Dont let naija prophiiits ruin your destiny. I dont care how many they are. A true prophets speaks grace and peace and judges issues with instant solutions, not all these wild goose village chasers naija has been celebrating.

The blood of Jesus does not consult your past before washing your sins away. You are free. Go and study the new testament for yourself, find the truth of the Gospel and you will be filled with the HOLYGHOST always.

God bless you
Re: Help Me My People by Missyajoke(f): 8:39am On Jun 12, 2020
blackpanthar:

God bless you

This person don provide answer to your problem.
Re: Help Me My People by Kobojunkie: 3:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Ladylite:

Did Jesus tell you that you are even supposed to confess your sins to a pope or a priest?
Re: Help Me My People by Kobojunkie: 3:51am On Jun 13, 2020
ThankGod92:
Thank you so much, I do go to a mountain around me to pray in this past years

Immediately after this pandemic I’ll start going to a church close by (MFM)

I’ll stick to your advice because I normally get different prophecies from the men of God I see at the mountain and I find most of the prophecies misleading, most times I don’t know what or who to believe, the moment they pray for me it seems like my problem keeps increasing

I’ll do as said, Thanks a lot
Why cant you pray in your own house? While in bed or in thr loo? undecided

Jesus even suggested you pray inside your closet. I dont see what relevance there is to wait until you can go to some phantom mountain to pray.

Also, obedience, not prayer is the key to God answering prayers. You are best beginning noe obeying the commandments that Christ has laid out for you, with all your heart, might, mind, and soul.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My People by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 13, 2020
blackpanthar:

God bless you

@ThankGod92 @ the bolded is prolly your intention. To get solution and not to turn to God genuinely in repentance to serve Him for the rest of your life. Remember, "do not be deceived, God is not mocked. God searches the intent of our heart and maybe its yours that is not making you receive your deliverance.

When you genuinely give your life, all the problems will be gone. Don't forget the more you're still outside the secret place of the most high God, the more vulnerable you're are to attacks and the accuser of the brethrey (Satan) will continue to haunt you with your past.

Heed to this advice and simply surrender your life to Jesus. Don't just be a church goer but a regenerated soul.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My People by ThankGod92: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Thank you so much for your comments, I really do appreciate

Someday when things are fine, i will take out time to write down the major cause of my problems so others could learn, I’m currently fighting a spiritual battle with someone I used to call my friend but God has always being there for me,

Thank y’all for your comments

Eulalia:

@ThankGod92 @ the bolded is prolly your intention. To get solution and not to turn to God genuinely in repentance to serve Him for the rest of your life. Remember, "do not be deceived, God is not mocked. God searches the intent of our heart and maybe its yours that is not making you receive your deliverance.

When you genuinely give your life, all the problems will be gone. Don't forget the more you're still outside the secret place of the most high God, the more vulnerable you're are to attacks and the accuser of the brethrey (Satan) will continue to haunt you with your past.

Heed to this advice and simply surrender your life to Jesus. Don't just be a church goer but a regenerated soul.

Shalom.
Re: Help Me My People by ThankGod92: 8:20am On Jun 13, 2020
That’s what I’m doing right now, Thank You much for your comments

Kobojunkie:

Why cant you pray in your own house? While in bed or in thr loo? undecided

Jesus even suggested you pray inside your closet. I dont see what relevance there is to wait until you can go to some phantom mountain to pray.

Also, obedience, not prayer is the key to God answering prayers. You are best beginning noe obeying the commandments that Christ has laid out for you, with all your heart, might, mind, and soul.
Re: Help Me My People by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2020
ThankGod92:
Thank you so much for your comments, I really do appreciate

Someday when things are fine, i will take out time to write down the major cause of my problems so others could learn, I’m currently fighting a spiritual battle with someone I used to call my friend but God has always being there for me,

Thank y’all for your comments

You're welcome dear.

The Lord is your strength.
Re: Help Me My People by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2020
God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of a sound mind. Fear is of the devil and he uses it to distract you from serving God. Remove fear from your mind and have absolute faith in God and see all those things will fade away. And pls be careful of "prophets" and "pastors". Many of them will plant more fear and confusion in your mind so you can always run after them.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My People by IfGodbeforus(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
The Foundation for Total and Complete Deliverance from any Problem is JESUS CHRIST.

Deliverance becomes simple when the person who needs deliverance Genuinely surrenders to Jesus Christ. You also need to denounce with your mouth all the evil you were involved in..

Once this is done, With Prayers from GENUIE Anointed people of God , you will be totally free

Like Righteousness always says, Life is Spiritual. Many do not understand this.
Re: Help Me My People by ThankGod92: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
Very true, thank you very much for this... I really do appreciate

IfGodbeforus:
The Foundation for Total and Complete Deliverance from any Problem is JESUS CHRIST.

Deliverance becomes simple when the person who needs deliverance Genuinely surrenders to Jesus Christ. You also need to denounce with your mouth all the evil you were involved in..

Once this is done, With Prayers from GENUIE Anointed people of God , you will be totally free

Like Righteousness always says, Life is Spiritual. Many do not understand this.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My People by Missyajoke(f): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2020
Pray that God should reveal the said lady to you.

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Pray, Revealed Secrets / Dr Morris Cerullo Is dead at age 88 / Watch Abuja Pastor Who Allegedly Helping Magu Launder Money In Dubai(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.