Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? (4029 Views)

Drop Your Website Blog URL Let’s Visit And Generate Traffic For You!!! / Bloggers With More Than 10k Daily Pageviews, Post Your Blog Url. We Ha Beta Deal / : Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas on netche 2 invest on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 12, 2020
I notice most of the bloggers here are reluctant to give out their blog URL.

Is it something I don't know yet, that is wrong with puplicizing URL
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:49am On Jun 12, 2020
They don't want you to mark their faces along with their ever slow snarl blog that their claiming it ownership grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
They don't want you to mark their faces along with their ever slow snarl blog that their claiming it ownership grin grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
They don't want you to mark their faces along with their ever slow snarl blog that their claiming it ownership! grin
So true, especially the so-called SEO gurus! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Sheriman(m): 2:55am On Jun 13, 2020
questechie:
I notice most of the bloggers here are reluctant to give out their blog URL.

Is it something I don't know yet, that is wrong with puplicizing URL
They don't want people to steal their original content

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Teknoteableblog: 3:15am On Jun 13, 2020
it is not true. here is my blogs url www.teknoteable..com
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by DonBabaNG: 4:38am On Jun 13, 2020
The main reason for this is that your competitors can easily buy black hat links with your url and this can cause you great trouble with Google if you don't discover on time and fix.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
DonBabaNG:
The main reason for this is that your competitors can easily buy black hat links with your url and this can cause you great trouble with Google if you don't discover on time and fix.
Does blogs also have such competitors? Or just bad belle
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 14, 2020
Sheriman:

They don't want people to steal their original content
Did you say steal original content? That is something you can't avoid, and those doing it don't ever succeed! cool
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2020
Teknoteableblog:
undecided
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by RuggedSniper: 11:58am On Jun 22, 2020
DonBabaNG:
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
I wonder what blogger would want to spend money buying blackhat links to cause trouble for another blogger
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Still thinking about this point
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Teknoteableblog:
Offline undecided
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Emeka71(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sometimes I don't want to give out my blog-site though I publish on http://www.9jatotalfacts.
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Emeka71(m): 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
But wait a minute I noticed that when you post your blog on this forum; they cut off the dot com. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Emeka71:
But wait a minute I noticed that when you post your blog on this forum; they cut off the dot com. smiley
That's weird!
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Emeka71:
Sometimes I don't want to give out my blog-site though I publish on http://9jatotalfacts.
Probably, it's because of the WordPress subdomain, you'll need to remove the www at the beginning for it to work! cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by AhlexOfficial(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
questechie:

Not a bad blog! cool

Feels good to hear that. cool
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Emeka71:
Sometimes I don't want to give out my blog-site though I publish on http://www.9jatotalfacts.
Why waste time with free WordPress, Blogger is far better!
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Bukkuzboss10: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
questechie:

but blogger is not free
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by AhlexOfficial(m): 2:58am On Feb 04, 2021
Bukkuzboss10:
your blog is sharp so what is your facebook username lets chat

Can we chat via email?
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bukkuzboss10:
but blogger is not free
Says who

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Bukkuzboss10: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
AhlexOfficial:

Can we chat via email?
no problem so what is your email handle
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Bukkuzboss10: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
questechie:
Says who
but how do i get blog there and how is better
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by AhlexOfficial(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bukkuzboss10:
no problem so what is your email handle

kolajaja4@gmail.com
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Emeka71(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
questechie:

I thought blogger is also a free platform.
Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 06, 2021
Emeka71:
I thought blogger is also a free platform.
Free blogger is better than free WordPress! cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Bloggers Reluctant To Give Out Their Blog URL? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bukkuzboss10:
but how do i get blog there and how is better
You simply create an account with Blogger.com using your Gmail or Google account and choose from a handful of custom templates to design your blog.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Gat Link To Download SEVIDA Blogger Template / Did You Make Nairaland Frontpage In 2012? / Website Connection Time Out Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.