Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

China People And Culture In Anambra - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / China People And Culture In Anambra (58042 Views)

Kalabari Traditional Wedding Culture in Rivers State / Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision / The Uneme People And The Curse Of Oba Egbeka Of Benin Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by madridsta007(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
Hypocrite you are already a slave to the English,why criticize the igbo.Educated illiterate.

Don’t be silly. Will you be happy if I speak in Mandarin?
I am more Igbo than you would ever be or dream of, my brother. If you know who I am— and I really detest using this phrase— you would act with a little more respect.

The above being done in Anambra is neo-colonialism by the Chinese. You don’t need a PhD in Geopolitics to know this.

1 Like

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by rationalhuman(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yet both these Countries proud of their great civilizations and Cultures, they never surrendered their identity to anyone west etc.
Same can not be said about us. See our names, our dresses, our references. Net consumers, purely unproductive

MuchAdo:
There are more English speakers in China than anywhere else in the world except India... embarassed
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by bluke(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Our headache, yet you are the one with paracetamol.

There are Confucius institutes all over UK, has the Chinese colonised them too?

why not judaism?
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by xpool(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

There is a confucius institute in university of Lagos that is presently "enslaving" your youths. Churning out thousands of Mandarin speakers every year. Move down there and pull it down oga. Stop making noise on Nairaland.
You see your life?
I am Igbo if you really care to know. And I don't give a damn if Mandarin is studied in the whole of Africa, it is still auto-slavery. Igbo's are the most racially abused nigerians in china, and we shouldn't lick Chinese asses no more

1 Like

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Ibadanpikin: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
madridsta007:

Don’t be silly. Will you be happy if I speak in Mandarin?
I am more Igbo than you would ever be or dream of, my brother. If you know who I am— and I really detest using this phrase— you would act with a little more respect.

The above being done in Anambra is neo-colonialism by the Chinese. You don’t need a PhD in Geopolitics to know this.
Oga my brother graduated from unizik,he study chinese,today he is in Lagos importing goods from china and very soon his house in the village will be completed.what make things easier for him in china is the little china language that he speaks.

2 Likes

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by xpool(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
Idiot,the same way u are a slave to the English people of England,hypocrite.
Nonentity, you can't continue making deliberate mistakes, simply because you were forced to make one.
Don't be a fool always, try and listen to others
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by letu(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
csamii:

Igbos are free to do what they want as long as it brings no harm.
Speak for yourself, otuomasiri gi ga eme ezinaulo gi omasi gi iwere Omelaala Ndi nna nna gi gwu egwuregwu.

1 Like

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Ibadanpikin: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
xpool:

Nonentity, you can't continue making deliberate mistakes, simply because you were forced to make one.
Don't be a fool always, try and listen to others
Educated illiterate if igbos will tolerate all the insults and gibberish from yoruba,hausas and other languages,then it is better to be colonise by chinese atleast the think like human beings not like you animals in zoogeria.

1 Like

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by CreekCommando: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
我来自尼日利亚东南部。我也是中国第三最好大学的博士毕业生。可能你们有的人感觉在孔子学院学中文好像让中国文化影响我们的,不是的。对国际贸易学习国际合作等等很好。
I come from the South East of Nigeria. I studied in the 3rd best university in China as a PhD student and have built people and myself, courtesy of my ability to speak Chinese and partner with them. China cannot colonize a country that has focus. Can China colonize Cambodia or UAE? NO is the answer! Yet, there are many Chinese there. Nigeria is not a country. It's a geographical area peopled by hapless humans including Igbos; therefore, individual Igbos need to extend their tentacles because they are international business people. Chinese will not mistreat your people if your country respects her citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Amorprincesa24: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Very soon they will start eating Chinese horrible delicacies. E.g worms and the likes.

2 Likes

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Ubiman(m): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
I never thought I'd see this in Nigeria do soon. Along with every foreign Chinese government investment comes their Chinese cultural institutes to teach Chinese cultures to the people there. Have we forgotten how the colonialists began their venture? The United States having seen the degree of harm their granting Chinese governments freedom to interact directly with their local population has brought them have began moves to root out these Chinese institutes that work as a propaganda medium for the CCP party and a cover for stealing an intellectual property that comes from the people of that country. My advice would be for this University to censure that institute.
Anambralstson:
Chinese are everywhere in Anambra, our people gradual embracing their culture.

China Confucius institution Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka

1 Like

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by xpool(m): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
Educated illiterate if igbos will tolerate all the insults and gibberish from yoruba,hausas and other languages,then it is better to be colonise by chinese atleast the think like human beings not like you animals in zoogeria.
You lack strategy!
We don't strategize at all, that's one of the technical reasons we lost the civil war. Youruba this, Yoruba that, when are we going to start looking at ourselves. You are too easily letting out your bullets because of anger.
Have strategy nwanne,. Na only you and your father go be slaves to China.
China that drove us out of hotels and houses that we paid for into the street, under rain with chilly cold, because of the colour of our skin.
YOU CANT BREATH, EVER AFTER

1 Like

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by ajibolag(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
pompeiimagnus:
This is just a language institute, my cousins take Chinese classes there while also studying for their bachelor's degrees at Unizik. In today's world, being multi lingual is so important especially for careers in commerce and journalism. What you're seeing is a sendoff ceremony so the students were making cultural displays of the Chinese people and language. I wonder what's wrong with that.

God bless you abundantly oo. It's like offering German or French as elective courses in the University. Ignorance is truly a disease!!! The benefit in the program is immense. Once, these students excel in their HSK exams, they can easily go to China on scholarship for further programs. There are Confucius institutes and exchange programs in Australia, South Africa and Europe. Our people just jump in to issues without understanding subject matter.

3 Likes

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by pmoye(m): 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
That shows even UNILAG people are very confused. grin grin grin

Please don't mind me.

Anambralstson:

And you dont know Confucius institution is in UNILAG
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by GGSG(f): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Anambralstson:

That's the difference between your tribe and Igbos, Igbos see the world as their global village, that's why they will continue to dominate in business in Africa because they are highly connected.

Who can do without China We welcome them.
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Igbos are daft sha, they kick you out of their country. You welcome them into yours whilst hating everybody black.

On top Igbos don't mind breeding themselves out via genetic assimilation.

Igbos are coons and sell outs. We await your extinction

1 Like

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by stanluiz(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
flokii:

Reason why it's risky for Igbos to lead this country in any capacity whatsoever, they will hand over the country of over 200 million people and 250+ tribes & dialects to China same way idiots in Zambia handed themselves and their destiny to the Chinese.
The same way buhari is borrowing billions from China making us indebted to China.

As it stands now. Nigeria is now Chinese slave. We owned then billions of dollars. Our unborn kids will continue to pay that money. They are now doing as they like In Nigeria. That why you see them mining gold illegally In osun state without any fear. Why!! Because of loans they burrowed to president buhari.

4 Likes

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by BigTableShaker(f): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
helinues:

grin grin
Some people are losing their culture heritage at the speed of light.
E Don teyy. before Dem say Dem be Jew, now na chincko.. Igbos are just basterrds.
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Sanchek: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Unizik/Escet Confucius institute

Hen hao
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Ibadanpikin: 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
xpool:

You lack strategy!
We don't strategize at all, that's one of the technical reasons we lost the civil war. Youruba this, Yoruba that, when are we going to start looking at ourselves. You are too easily letting out your bullets because of anger.
Have strategy nwanne,. Na only you and your father go be slaves to China.
China that drove us out of hotels and houses that we paid for into the street, under rain with chilly cold, because of the colour of our skin.
YOU CANT BREATH, EVER AFTER
You said china drove us out of hotels and houses,it is more better than the killings igbos experience in south Africa,the marginalization we face in Nigeria in the hands of hausa,fulani and yorubas.Remember it was not china that kill 3 million igbos.NOTE;I have a brother in china nobody send him out of his house.
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by bigcasava1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
helinues:

grin grin

it is in University of awka I believe it is allowed in the university curriculum to also learn foreign languages, anyway let it be our problem I don't see why people are having headache over this!
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by kogi2010: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
it is also good for drugs dealing I guess, business my foot, no igbo business is legit
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by NovusHomo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
OruExpress:
this picture above where the chinese are in an assembly. Why are the Chinese people in the front and the only ones with water?
lol, be careful.

How come these "great" things don't happen in Yorubaland?
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
You said china drove us out of hotels and houses,it is more better than the killings igbos experience in south Africa,the marginalization we face in Nigeria in the hands of hausa,fulani and yorubas.Remember it was not china that kill 3 million igbos.NOTE;I have a brother in china nobody send him out of his house.

Why is it easy to enslave igbos.

I think you're quite a gullible tribe if any tribe can dominate you easily .

Every video of racism abroad, igbos have been at the receiving end because you are stubborn and stupid at the same time.

I can post the videos of your brother's chopping severe beatings abroad if you don't believe

1 Like

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by edward1106(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
helinues:

grin grin

They are losing it. Just imagine those girls
grin
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by yeman1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
yes,, they are coming gradually ,,, they want Nigeria to be theirs . that's why they can borrow any amount that your generations won't be able to pay on time so that they can dominate and rule us. They hate Nigerian in China and they are coming doing like kings in Nigeria and you're embracing them. useless ppl.

1 Like

Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by igbobabe02: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Ibadanpikin: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Why is it easy to enslave igbos.

I think you're quite a gullible tribe if any tribe can dominate you easily .

Every video of racism abroad, igbos have been at the receiving end because you are stubborn and stupid at the same time.

I can post the videos of your brother'd chipping severe beatings abroad if you don't believe
Otondo post pictures of your 419 brothers scamming foreigners.
Re: China People And Culture In Anambra by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
Otondo post pictures of your 419 brothers scamming foreigners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife / Names Of Various Animals In Yoruba Language / Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.