Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms (3315 Views)

What's The Labour Cost Of Plastering A Three Bedroom Flat / Cost Of Plastering A 5 Bedroom Bungalow / How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms by segunkel: 6:30am On Jun 12, 2020
Please, can someone give me an estimate for plastering 4 bedroom bungalow all en-suit ,fence and security house in Ibadan. He charges me 1m for it. I have a feeling my Engineer has been ripping me off since i'm not there to supervise.

And also, he charges me 750K for casement windows with burglary and 750K for borehole because he claimed there is too much rock underneath.... Please help me solve my problem everyone.

And his also telling me that i will be spending 1m for doors.

How do i know how much interlock that i need that for the floors also please.

Help please everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2020
segunkel:
Please, can someone give me an estimate for plastering 4 bedroom bungalow all en-suit ,fence and security house in Ibadan. He charges me 1m for it. I have a feeling my Engineer has been ripping me off since i'm not there to supervise.

And also, he charges me 750K for casement windows with burglary and 750K for borehole because he claimed there is too much rock underneath.... Please help me solve my problem everyone.

Help please everyone.

Good morning i can help you for that aluminium window send the size to me on 08069609983 call or whatsapp
Thanks
Re: What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms by kings59: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2020
segunkel:

Help please everyone.

Go to youtube, type "how to plaster a room using cement"

Learn and do it yourself. You will need plastering sand, cement, water, trowel, shovel or spade, head pan, smoother, and a basement.

Buy half tipper of plastering sand and 10 bags of cement first. Keep using it let's see how many rooms it can take.

OR

Meet a bricklayer, tell him to teach you how to plaster walls, how to mix cement in 1:3, 3 paints of sand and 1 paint of cement.....

I plastered my home fence by myself, even the generator house.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms by Analyst01(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2020
Where is your project located?
If you have your drawings, I can provide you with cost estimate for your project. The estimate will be a guide so you don't get ripped off.

You can call on +23407033544353 or whatsapp 07033544353.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms by Bimpsyyyyy: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2020
segunkel:

Help please everyone.
I can feel your pain, if you have a drawing send it to my mail on adebimpeakinrinola@gmail.com, will give you a detailed labour and materials cost from the stage you have to finishing, pls send the exact location of the site like where in ibadan so I can know how much borehole price there, so the breakdown on labour and materials cost at each stage will give you a guideline on the cost to be spent. I will charge you for this but it will be affordable
Re: What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2020
Someone will come online to ask a question, next thing everybody will start dropping his/her contact.

OP alreadt has someone to do the job, he didn't say he's looking for someone to plaster his house. He's just asking for an estimate on the cost of the job.

So if you can't help him with an estimate, don't give him your number.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms by segunkel: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
The property is in Ibadan. I need someone to give me genuine quote please.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms by Akin4sure: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2020
segunkel:
The property is in Ibadan. I need someone to give me genuine quote please.
Nobody can give you a quote without seeing plan, drop your land here and you will receive quote, we know be magician
Re: What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms by Akin4sure: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2020
I mean your plan, your drawings drop it here
Re: What Is The Cost Of Plastering 4 Bedrooms by KolaShangOne(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
segunkel:

Help please everyone.

Too much! You should definitely be spending lesser on your plastering.

Borehole is dug per metre. So your geotechnical report will tell you how many metres and you can multiply by the going rate (6k or so).

Attached is a 4 bedroom with garage done last month for half the amount your Engineer wants!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sleek Furnitures For Sale.... / Thread For Monthly Rent Accom. / Sales of Land / Walton Gate Estate Ajah, Now 13m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.