Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Which One Is The Best Between Leather Sofa And Cloth Sofa - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which One Is The Best Between Leather Sofa And Cloth Sofa (1104 Views)

Which Is Best Fabric Or Leather Sofa? / Very Cheap Neatly Used Sofa And Office Chairs And Tables For Sale / Complete Set Of 7 Seater Sofa And Large Center Rugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is The Best Between Leather Sofa And Cloth Sofa by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2020
Advice needed and pls let know the reason why you will pick any of them
Re: Which One Is The Best Between Leather Sofa And Cloth Sofa by Shifi1: 6:59am On Jun 12, 2020
I need this info
Re: Which One Is The Best Between Leather Sofa And Cloth Sofa by wura2u: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2020
Shifi1:
I need this info

Infact, I also need this information to enable me make a choice.
Re: Which One Is The Best Between Leather Sofa And Cloth Sofa by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2020
I also need this info
Re: Which One Is The Best Between Leather Sofa And Cloth Sofa by Akin4sure: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2020
For your sofa Whatsapp me on 09069193297, give you the best
It depends on your choice, everything has advantage and disadvantage
Leather sofa is easily cleaned , does not absorb smell, does not get stained easily,can last extremely long unlike cloth sofa . It is also more expensive and does not easily entertain constant rough play like kids constantly jumping on the sofa ,it conducts heat and can make you uncomfortable
In Nigeria getting original leather will be very expensive . Leather sofa after a while peel off ( a while is in years).
I think you should be able to understand this now
Re: Which One Is The Best Between Leather Sofa And Cloth Sofa by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Akin4sure:
For your sofa Whatsapp me on 09069193297, give you the best
It depends on your choice, everything has advantage and disadvantage
Leather sofa is easily cleaned , does not absorb smell, does not get stained easily,can last extremely long unlike cloth sofa . It is also more expensive and does not easily entertain constant rough play like kids constantly jumping on the sofa ,it conducts heat and can make you uncomfortable
In Nigeria getting original leather will be very expensive . Leather sofa after a while peel off ( a while is in years).
I think you should be able to understand this now
So the original pills too?

(1) (Reply)

Longspan Roofing Supply / Power Your Construction Site Office With Zero Overhead Costs / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.