Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG (32581 Views)

FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 / Domestic Flights To Resume June 21, FG Orders 50% Passengers Reduction / Lockdown: Jerry Oche Says Lagos Mass Transit Trains Won’t Resume Yet (2) (3) (4)

Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by DeMosthigh(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2020
If government like they should not open the skies; that doesn't stop the sun from shining
Rain and Moon will continue to do there job
Yeye people

Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Proflere: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2020
Kk
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Dcoy: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2020
Imagine such statement, only when domestic flights resume shall they lift the interstate lockdown and curfew.... In other words only the rich mans livelihood matters in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by NwaEnugwuukwu(m): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2020
These incompetent people just dey toy with Nigerian economy.
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Phlegman: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2020
The issue of opening the skies can not be resolved soon.

The federal government wants airlines to be transporting 50% of their passengers in observance of social distancing but the airlines do not agree to this simply because of the money they will loose carrying half of their expected number of passengers.

For this reason, the aviation industry may never be ready for reopening of the skies.
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Saintinoo(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/covid-19-flights-wont-resume-june-21-fg/
This headline is very misleading...
Flight will resume on 21st June but that is the authorities (FAAN) are ready to resume.
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by scribble: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2020
Wetin abok.i sabi
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Hoodbilonia: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2020
Now na to stay at home
Wash hand again.
Dey wa8 for christ

Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by tjfulloption(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2020
Rgade:
Can you imagine; I don't know what exactly is wrong with this country.
What's all this fanfare over a virus.
Airlines have been grounded for several months running huge losses and incurring debts, there was no time we heard that the FG ever paid any stimulant or palliative to the aviation sector.
Developed countries locked down, you rushed and followed them to lockdown, but while they were paying their citizens palliatives and economic stimulants to their industries, they were giving us daily updates and looking at us.
Our governors have been travelling up and down for useless meetings, perhaps these men are simply afraid of coming into contact with the public at airports which is only where they're vulnerable
Kyaris death is still fresh.
Can you just imojin
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by wasi9ice: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2020
Even if they like let it be by December, interstate and airspace lockdown will still be opened one day
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by snadguy007(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2020
Confused people

Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2020
What nonsense is this now? I had already made plans to visit my family on the 22nd of June.

What is really wrong with this government? Can we not do social distancing and put on our face masks in the plane as well? Something doesn't add up angry

Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Gandollar(f): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2020
princeade86:
Why na. Pls we need to open our business fully.
I'm telling you!
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by symbianDON(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2020
audio lockdown. free the airlines abeg
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Everrest9(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2020
I don't understand FG again.
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by salbis(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2020
What exactly are they saying?
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Gokoyer0(m): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2020
I will strongly advise you use the nysc year to create some niche for yourself. Develop skills or start small business. When you arrive or start getting good salaries, you will realize that the allowee is just a meager.
Kollysman1:
as a Corps member, make FG sha continue to pay my allowee....

Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by otokx(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2020
See Ludo
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Odidoo: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2020
Thunder � can you please do me a Favour?
Help me to strike this man.
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Atikulated: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2020
Everyone is acting like James Bond in this country! �
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Gokoyer0(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2020
A friend in Germany told me that they are getting people fired anyhow right now even after German Govt are easing the lockdown. Recession is the effect of lockdown Lufthansa is even laying off 25000 workers only in Germany out of total 144000 workers they have worldwide.

If they like, they should lockdown till Dec 2021, For me and my family, i am rest assured, I will not beg for bread.
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Suntchi: 8:29am On Jun 12, 2020
So the money donated by individual has not finish covid19
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Tosin98: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2020
BITCOIN MINING IS NO LONGER INSANELY PROFITABLE.

The world is moving to mining Altcoins profitably.
Permit me to introduce you to FUND BOOST.

With $10 on Fund Boost, you can purchase 1 ETS/s which can mine 0.01 Ethereum daily, from your dashboard you can purchase up to 10000 ETS/s.
You can earn up to 1 ETH DAILY.

Your mining earnings are basically limitless.

Come aboard now!

W W W. F U N D B O O S T. C L U B
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by mankind101(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2020
How many of you paying tax?
Rgade:
Can you imagine; I don't know what exactly is wrong with this country.
What's all this fanfare over a virus.
Airlines have been grounded for several months running huge losses and incurring debts, there was no time we heard that the FG ever paid any stimulant or palliative to the aviation sector.
Developed countries locked down, you rushed and followed them to lockdown, but while they were paying their citizens palliatives and economic stimulants to their industries, they were giving us daily updates and looking at us.
Our governors have been travelling up and down for useless meetings, perhaps these men are simply afraid of coming into contact with the public at airports which is only where they're vulnerable
Kyaris death is still fresh.
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by frankline461: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2020
Lmaoo

Until they turn Airports to isolation centre

Although,

We

Have

More

Pressing

Issues!
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Chirowman(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2020
all na wash
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by Amonijosh1: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Abiation industry have not giving them feedback abi brown envelop?
Re: COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG by CocoaOla: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2020
None of government workers problems as far as FAAN and other government agencies receive full salaries and allowances airline business can die

Top 8 Best Beaches In Nigeria / Please What Is Bta ? / Pilot Saves A Plane Enroute Calabar From Crashing