Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Divide Nigeria Now, No Angel Can Unite Us – Northern Elder: Arewa Gazette - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divide Nigeria Now, No Angel Can Unite Us – Northern Elder: Arewa Gazette (6928 Views)

"Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 / You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity / Emir Sanusi: Only An Angel Can Run NNPC Honestly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divide Nigeria Now, No Angel Can Unite Us – Northern Elder: Arewa Gazette by OfoIgbo: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
4% or 5.5%! What is the big difference?

@ emboldened

You are obviously not that smart and also a compulsive lair

Below is your comment

So how is Pascal controlling MTN with 1.6 %
Stake

Notwithstanding, your point is that igbos contributed 50% of Lagos revenue and control majority of the multinationals in Lagos and Nigeria at large. grin

So how will Igbos control MTN with 5.5%? Are you saying if those igbos decide to pull out today, MTN Nigeria would cease to function. grin

They have no power to influence any major decision in MTN Nigeria or select the board of directors as of today? cheesy

If you don't understand your stupidity by now, then I give up on you!

That you are a SW almajiri is not a good enough justification for you to be irredeemably stupid also. The difference between 4% and 5.5% is over one hundred million dollars ($100,000,000+)
So my Igbo brothers control about 5.5% of MTN Nigeria as individuals, while your people control just 2%

Up until 2019 Pascal Dozie was the chairman of the board of MTN Nigeria, so if you don't see that as an appreciable level of control, then you are stupider than I think. Being a chairman comes with extra powers not just the share you now hold. The most significant being that he chairs the meetings with all the powers and influence and the ability to influence the agenda and the direction of the company, that comes with that.
The current chairman is Ernest Ndukwe whose name is as Igbo as they get.

And please stop putting words into my mouth. When did I say anything about Pascal Dozie selecting the board of directors. The thing about you is that you try to change topics, all in an attempt to confuse the readers from paying attention to the major point of this whole argument, which is that the SW, along with their Fulani masters connived to vote out the only Niger Delta president of Nigeria, and replaced him with a far less competent tribalist and nepotist
Re: Divide Nigeria Now, No Angel Can Unite Us – Northern Elder: Arewa Gazette by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Wey this man dey nah. We don tire for this evil country oo.
Re: Divide Nigeria Now, No Angel Can Unite Us – Northern Elder: Arewa Gazette by ChimaAdeoye: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2021
Actually, I remembered when Gen Ibrahim Babangida in 2016 advised that already settled issues in Nigeria should not be re-opened again. He was making a reference to Fulani excesses in the country and relying on use of Nigerian army, which could re-ignite age long issues. We can all see that he was right, and this is just the beginning.

The issue now isn't how to divide Nigeria which will happen anyway, it is how to stop the imminent bloody conflict brewing furiously.
Re: Divide Nigeria Now, No Angel Can Unite Us – Northern Elder: Arewa Gazette by izorr(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
tayebest:
Let's start afresh cheesy
Thank u guy the nort central should b on their own if not we wil b under buhari boko haram goverment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No More Road Blocks- Igp / Security: Enugu-Church Bans Headgears & Handbags / Masquerades Spotted Going To School In Osun State(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.