Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Someone PLEASE Suggest A Trusted Skrill Exchanger With The Best Rate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Someone PLEASE Suggest A Trusted Skrill Exchanger With The Best Rate (413 Views)

Let Me Be Your Surest Exchanger For All Your Foreign Currencies / Payoneer Funds And Skrill Exchanger / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone PLEASE Suggest A Trusted Skrill Exchanger With The Best Rate by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2020
I have some skrill funds I wish to exchange to naira.

I can do that on skrill but their rate is insanely low.

There are millions of exchangers here on NL but I cant tell who's legit and who's not.
Re: Someone PLEASE Suggest A Trusted Skrill Exchanger With The Best Rate by CokeBar(f): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020

That is the official thread for E-currency.

Ensure that you use an escrow. If in doubt, you can always ask about a person on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Someone PLEASE Suggest A Trusted Skrill Exchanger With The Best Rate by dominique(f): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2020
DON'T fall for cheap rates

DON'T entertain anybody that slides into your inbox or Whatsapp to try and trade with you. Ensure you run double checks on all the data of the person you're about to trade with (phone number, account number, email etc) by using the search function.

DON'T be in a haste to trade, do your proper due diligence. Scammers are lurking everywhere and they're ALWAYS on that thread on the lookout for a naive trader to bait.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Someone PLEASE Suggest A Trusted Skrill Exchanger With The Best Rate by owo4mii(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:
I have some skrill funds I wish to exchange to naira.

I can do that on skrill but their rate is insanely low.

There are millions of exchangers here on NL but I cant tell who's legit and who's not.

How much Skrill do you have to exchange
Re: Someone PLEASE Suggest A Trusted Skrill Exchanger With The Best Rate by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
dominique:
DON'T fall for cheap rates

DON'T entertain anybody that slides into your inbox or Whatsapp to try and trade with you. Ensure you run double checks on all the data of the person you're about to trade with (phone number, account number, email etc) by using the search function.

DON'T be in a haste to trade, do your proper due diligence. Scammers are lurking everywhere and they're ALWAYS on that thread on the lookout for a naive trader to bait.

Okay, thanks a lot.
Re: Someone PLEASE Suggest A Trusted Skrill Exchanger With The Best Rate by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
CokeBar:
https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020

That is the official thread for E-currency.

Ensure that you use an escrow. If in doubt, you can always ask about a person on the thread.

Okay thank you. I visited that thread an hour ago. So there're neutral escrow there.

I'll check again
Re: Someone PLEASE Suggest A Trusted Skrill Exchanger With The Best Rate by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Seems I'll just jejely exchange using skrill. Their exchange rate is painful but it's better than losing my funds.

Also, I am not in a hurry.

Thanks everyone!

(1) (Reply)

People Should Stay Far Away From This Company / Implications Of The New Cbn Policy Of Gsi. / How To Start A Real Estate Business With No Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.