Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church (61140 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church by kareemkamil(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2020
The most crook pastor is yawning
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church by HigherEd: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

The above is another example of your mind set.

HigherEd, you're neither Christian nor educated. Just another bigoted fanatic acolyte of a prosperity pastor .

May you know the peace of Christ.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church by petra1(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2020
I was mistakenly banned yesterday . Hence I couldn’t respond to question thrown around me . I’m back now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church by petra1(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2020
Adukpe19:

That's very true, and he's Jesus' brother

Yeah

So that's not strange and out of biblical context.

I don’t get this second part
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church by petra1(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2020
IamOrei:

From where did you get this rubbish? You need to change your church or study the Bible with someone who is spiritually filled to help you.

No need for insult . Just deal with scriptures

Aaron was Moses uncle

Wrong ! , He was the elder brother with 3 years

and served as a mouthpiece for Moses because Aaron was a good orator while Moses had impediment in speech.

Did God say so , why not read the Bible and quote rightly

Exodus 4:14
And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well.

The emphasis was the relationship . As regard speaking. To a stammered , every other person can speak well.

Aaron continued to be a support afterward but he never succeeded Moses; Joshua did.

I didn’t say other wise read my post again but do not be in hurry to reply

Miriam was also a sister and just one of the assistants, nothing more. She didn’t succeed Moses.

Read the post again . The point is that relationship has a place in ministry . It’s honor to have household member involved with the work

Where did you read that James succeeded Jesus? The apostles succeeded Jesus, all of them

James took over leadership and his name became prominent . Other Apostles took Back stage .

Galatians 2:9
And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

If you understand Jewish writing you will know that the name of the leader Usually come first .

When Peter was released from prison he had to send report to James first

Acts 12:17
But he, beckoning unto them with the hand to hold their peace, declared unto them how the Lord had brought him out of the prison. And he said, Go shew these things unto James, and to the brethren. And he departed, and went into another place.

So next time don’t be so freshly to throw insult , rather ask for clarification
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church by petra1(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2020
jerryfemi88:
Nothing is wrong with all what u have said,but God does d choosing reasons afar beyond loyalty ,ten ppl can as well be loyal to a fault,but God knows d starting to d end.

God picks the best among the loyal . He sees the heart
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church by petra1(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

James took over form the Lord Jesus? that's a strange gospel to me.....Took over as how? All the disciples took over and continued from were the Lord stopped.....If you're talking about leadership among the disciples by appointment, then it's Peter that was appointed to lead the rest.

Then among the 12 the inner circle was Peter, John the beloved and James.

Yes you’re right Peter was leading at one point until James took over . I will explain from scripture in the next post
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church by gwama: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bravo, here is a man of God who dared to say aloud what I thought in a low voice, when I saw that certain churches had become family property to leave as an inheritance to his children at all costs. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church by ThothHermes: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
saturnjay:
Ben Idahosa: Church of God Mission International and Ben Idahosa University. We dey wait for Winners and Redeem when Oyedepo and Adeboye die. Who go take over? Una mumu don do

If you continue this way you may not live long enough to find out. Just saying.
You are free to argue sha and continue.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church by ThothHermes: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
The thought of leaving all the flamboyant lifestyle to depart to the land of unknown is giving him nightmares. Between heaven and earth, he will definitely choose the earth.

If this man goes, the church will scatter. The company will be tied up in litigations and multi breakaway factions will emerge.

/
People like you just say rubbish on the internet. What flamboyant lifestyle does he live?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church by FarmTech(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
But this idea of preaching blessing blessing is bad oo. They won't preach against popular sins like immodesty again.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church by Petrall: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church by petra1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Adukpe19:

That's very true, and he's Jesus' brother
Ok

. So that's not strange and out of biblical context.

I don’t get the second part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

To Tithe or Not to Tithe? / "I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.