Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,457 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached (85930 Views)

My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm / My Maize Farm Journey / My Maize Farm In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by DEADALIVE: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is the season...can someone please help me with supply
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by sisisioge: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Awwww...this is so nice!
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by wedear: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
wedear
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wow! I can't wait to start harvesting my own maize too. The sweetest part of it is thatvi also planted yams. cheesy cheesy
Please where's your address let me come and carry the one I will roast?
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by IamDavids: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
recievesense:

EFCC liked this post grin

Jokes on you
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
God expand your horizon. More of it pls
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by illicit(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Enjoy the fruit of your labour
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by micflo28(m): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Prepare oka mpo
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by ogododo: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ugolistikp:
farming is not an easy process but the end result is always something everybody anticipates. I decided to to practice farming basically because I had enough time due to the Corona virus pandemic grin so I went to harvest my maize today and I was really surprised .....
Pavore9 , Farmtech ,Mynd44

Send some to Warri, I believe you de Abia

1 Like

Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by AdaoraNK(f): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
EastGold:
Working hands are blessed hands, God bless your hustle bro
Amen
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by AdaoraNK(f): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
daddytime:
Enjoy the fruit of your labor unlike hushpupi and his many lazy mates and supporters.

Just imagine after all your labor, some lazy cretinous dingbat now steps into your garden or farm and starts harvesting this beautiful maize and thinks he is street smart or sharp. This is how it feels to scam or defraud people.

The worst part is, these dregs of the earth will only lavish the proceeds on designer clothes, fast cars, bitches, alcohol, and whatever else they think they've invested into for the long haul, never stands the test of time due to the source of funds invested.

Exactly the same thing plays out with our thieving politicians. Do not ever use them as excuses to be stupid, heartless, draw curses upon yourself, or go envying them from the outside. They, and their downlines do not have it all rosy.

Karma no dey wear pant.

Cheap lazy thieving bastards.

Same for fulani heardsmen
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by Penco2020(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ugolistikp:
farming is not an easy process but the end result is always something everybody anticipates. I decided to to practice farming basically because I had enough time due to the Corona virus pandemic grin so I went to harvest my maize today and I was really surprised .....

U just encourage me

1 Like

Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by IamDavids: 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

But Buhari said he can solve our problem that was why he was voted in na.

Nigeria has problem and needed some one to solve it. Buhari said he can and the people voted for him.

Now he has messed up everything undecided

That aside, i want to fornicate with you.
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by daddytime(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Same for fulani heardsmen

Exactly, same for them all evil reapers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by erumena(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Op, this is exactly the line the President wants the youth to tow.

God bless the work of your hand, God bless our Country Nigeria. Glory be to God Almighty.
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by walteriyke: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
na your legs dry like that? grin grin grin
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
IamDavids:

That aside, i want to fornicate with you.

How much is your budget??
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by Bignuell(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ugolistikp:
OP nice one. I gotta ask, which of the eastern state are you?
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by ThatFairGuy: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
rosieflower2:
I want wink
Go to nearby market
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by kyuniii(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nice one, better than sitting at home or thinking of scamming others.
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by jeph19(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nice one.
Can't wait to start practicing agriculture... Though still thinking of where to relocate to that will Favour agriculture
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by tobby20: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
EastGold:
Attach the pictures so that Lalasticlala can help push it to fp
Just make sure u add snake carcass too
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by IamDavids: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

How much is your budget??

I don't have a budget ma'am
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by heartrubber(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ugolistikp:
Pavore9 , Farmtech , Mynd44
congrats u've grown a corn3 grin
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by AdaoraNK(f): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
erumena:
Op, this is exactly the line the President wants the youth to tow.

God bless the work of your hand, God bless our Country Nigeria. Glory be to God Almighty.

'' the president want the youth to tow" Did the president provide the needed modern farms implements and machinery? Would you just move into anybodys land and start cultivating? The funds to collect from natural resources, VAT and other earnings, what have they used it for?

Be honest, what have you gained from the president.?

@Op, I'm not picking up issues with you or your comments, but we shouldn't give credit to the government whereas they did not make provisions for you when you struggled to make it yourself.

Never depend on the Nigerian government, they are currupt and don't care about its citizens, except the privileged of them who found themselves at the "corridor of power"
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by bantex4uu(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Its a lie joor. Fake . show ur face. Its not ur farm liar
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by AdaoraNK(f): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
bantex4uu:
Its a lie joor. Fake . show ur face. Its not ur farm liar

Is it his mother's?
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by mechanics(m): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wow, nice one.
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by czar2k16(m): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
daddytime:
Enjoy the fruit of your labor unlike hushpupi and his many lazy mates and supporters.

Just imagine after all your labor, some lazy cretinous dingbat now steps into your garden or farm and starts harvesting this beautiful maize and thinks he is street smart or sharp. This is how it feels to scam or defraud people.

The worst part is, these dregs of the earth will only lavish the proceeds on designer clothes, fast cars, bitches, alcohol, and whatever else they think they've invested into for the long haul, never stands the test of time due to the source of funds invested.

Exactly the same thing plays out with our thieving politicians. Do not ever use them as excuses to be stupid, heartless, draw curses upon yourself, or go envying them from the outside. They, and their downlines do not have it all rosy.

Karma no dey wear pant.

Cheap lazy thieving bastards.

You said it all Bro smiley
Re: My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached by eniorisha(m): 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
I am private school teacher. As Coronavirus sacked me for house. I took to farm, cleared a tick bush full of trees as d land has been left uncultivated for over 20 years. It's so troubling dt the maize & plantain I planted aren't germinating & growing healthy.

The soil is termite invested dark stoneless loamy soil.

I don't know much about farming. I'll appreciate your advice, Pls. I put a lot of effort, time & cash into this. Yet, I aren't seeing any hope of reaping sth from it. Please, advise me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PICTURE..Free Range Snail Farming Style In Lagos Nigeria. / Tilapia And Cat Fish Coming Out Of The Ground In Delta After The Rain (Photos) / Catfish Farming.Start Small.Let's talk diseases and treatments.coming soon....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.