Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS (23834 Views)

Na Girl Wey Calm Down From January To December Go Enjoy.. / Girlfriend Wey Calm Down Go Enjoy This Dick PHOTOS / This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by Africandope(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2020
Watch the video make laugh no kill u o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34FIlEScYw

1 Like

Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by IceLip: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2020
hmm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by ettaetta(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by Africandope(m): 11:31am On Jun 12, 2020
Add yours

2 Likes

Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by Skmoda360(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by Africandope(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2020
Skmoda360:
grin cheesy grin grin

Which one was the funniest
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by Skmoda360(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Africandope:

Which one was the funniest
The nut holding crab shocked
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by Openbusiness: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
This kain yansh wey fit carry man of 85Kg like say na paper, abeg oh, i no want. the yansh go strong pass stone. Na succulent, soft, jiggly yansh be my calling abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by sirBLUNT: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
lefulefu do you copy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by EwuGambia: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
This yansh would need to be parboiled
e go strong pass cement.

1 Like

Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by zera(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yansh wey na shit full inside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by osamz007: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
THAT BED TOO SMALL FOR THIS KIND IKEBE NA

MAYBE THEY BRING THE FOAM TO THE FLOOR

1 Like

Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by bloomstar: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
osamz007:
THAT BED TOO SMALL FOR THIS KIND IKEBE NA

MAYBE THEY BRING THE FOAM TO THE FLOOR

The guy is probably a student or something similar, the mumu girl dey laugh lol... Nyash wey no soft ni na im fit carry person
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Damn
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by ashorkoys: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Plenty people dick too small to settle this kind yansh.

You gas de use dis https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=165570465016869&id=112348863672363 kind of stuff before your inches will even reach.

Africa de blessed with FAT ASSES
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by timibare(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Damn.....fat cheeky ass
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by Dreyton36: 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Wahala for who no get long preeq

2 Likes

Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by smartculture(m): 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Have you ever wondered why your business isn't making sales?

You struggle to make one sale in a week or a month?

You waste your precious resources on generating paid traffic only to record abysmal conversion rates.

What a waste! It's utterly disheartening...

This how I felt months backs when I launched a tour package. Everything was awesome about it: the price, benefits and discounts.

But no one was buying. No even a single enquiry. It was that bad.

A month after launch, still no sales.

"There is fire on the mountain," I said while narrating my ordeal to my friend.

I had to go back through what I was selling with the question "where did I miss it? "

After two weeks of research, I came to one conclusion. That what I was selling was just a product and not an offer.

Check this out...

A single product is Eba.

An offer is Eba plus egusi soup with stockfish, pomo, goat meat, and a glass of Hollandia Yoghurt to wash it down.

Spot the difference?

This knowledge was the game changer for me. I relaunched the tour package not as a product but as an offer. The next day I got a call from California, USA. A family of 5 was interested and ready to pay for it. The interesting part was that they were chasing me with calls. The offer indeed was juicy.

The secret cure to your dwindling conversion rate is an irresistible offer.

It's an art known to few. An irresistible offer makes your customers beg you to collect their money.

These are secrets and proven strategies that professional marketers pay thousands of dollars to learn.

But you're getting it for free!

I and my business partner would be sharing these secrets in an exclusive Irresistible Offer Masterclass.

Interested in learning more about this?

Join the Masterclass now https:///2348068017380

Limited spaces are available.
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
sirBLUNT:
lefulefu do you copy?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by ifytrik(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is called stone yansh, only iron dick can handle it

Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by flokii: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mad ohh!

This one off me
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
The funny thing is that when you hit it like twice...you gon' realize that there is nothing special about oversized booty.
Word of advice from a dude that spent almost a decade in the gold coast.
There. Is. Nothin'. Special. About. Oversized. Booty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by leunseyis(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
superb back side... for good work out and striking. this no get weight at all. soon you go they runn from her.
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by FlordFlorez(m): 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
All i see is pot of sh*ts?
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by Africandope(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
FlordFlorez:
All i see is pot of sh*ts?

As if, if she open u no go Bleep
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by mcemmy0z: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2020
With that small bed? embarassed
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by FlordFlorez(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2020
Africandope:

As if, if she open u no go Bleep
I aint freak by pot of sh*ts.
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by SavageResponse(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2020
shocked
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by Gentle0wavez: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2020
NockMedia:
The funny thing is that when you hit it like twice...you gon' realize that there is nothing special about oversized booty.
Word of advice from a dude that spent almost a decade in the gold coast.
There. Is. Nothin'. Special. About. Oversized. Booty.

Yes, it's really amusing when you realize that there is nothing special there. When you think of how obsessed you were and how much you could sacrifice for it, You will just smile.
Re: Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2020
Med O

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Conducts Mass Wedding For 1,500 Couples / What Is It With Port-Harcourt Women And Money! Is It Normal? / 6 Ways To Care For Your Partner Beyond Mere Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.